New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> discard my last classified...bassist looking for musicians and/or band by inflamed scrotum on Feb 17,2005 3:33am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by inflamed scrotum at Feb 17,2005 3:33am
I figure I'm not going to find musicians who want to create just one set style of music, and lordy lord I know i don't!

I'm a bassist located in randolph MA, and I have no car, so we all should know that now. I'm looking for some people to jam with and create some cool music with, no one who takes themselves too seriously though, we have enough people like that in the world.

My influences include: 100 Demons, Atheist, At The Gates, Between the Buried and Me, Beyond The Sixth Seal, Cephalic Carnage, Circle of Dead Children, Converge, Crowbar, Deadwater Drowning, Decrepit Birth, Dillinger Escape Plan, Dissection, Dying Fetus, Ed Gein, Emperor, Exhorder, Eyehategod, From a Second Story Window, Gordian Knot, Glass Casket, Immolation, Into the Moat, Ion Dissonance, Iron Maiden, Martyr, Necrophagist, Megadeth, Psyopus, Pantera, Shadows Fall, Spawn of Possession, Soilent Green, Suffocation, The Black Dahlia Murder, and a shitload of others.

If interested in jamming contact me through:

aim: puking death
email: pukingdeath@gmail.com

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Feb 17,2005 3:48am
honestly though... no one is going to want to travel to your house to jam... because metal people are lazy. get a car and then you shouldnt have a problem.

toggletoggle post by inflamed scrotum at Feb 17,2005 3:54am
I could probably find a way to some place close however

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][12:45:05pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02416 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]