New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> cryptopsy aprill 22nd by dyingmuse on Feb 13,2005 4:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 13,2005 4:15pm edited Feb 13,2005 4:18pm
this is the final lineup straight from the man himself

Cryptopsy
Systematic Suicide
Screams of Erida
Shroud of bereavement
CSDO

at the bombshelter manchester nh

if you want tickets please get them from us as we have to sell at least 40 of them. i think they are 12 bucks

toggletoggle post by Amy Buttertits at Feb 13,2005 4:18pm
IM sure as hell not going to a show with that many shitty bands on it

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 13,2005 4:20pm
me either

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 13,2005 4:23pm
i have not heard of half the bands on this.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 13,2005 4:43pm
honestly, i would rather watch csdo than the 90 gay metalcore bands at nhmf this year. and it's cheaper....cheaper beers and ticket prices. and you can smoke butts inside.

i really would have liked to see hcn porphyria, atnfac, ascendancy and all the other awesome locals on this show, but i have no controll over that.

from what i hear s. s. is awesome though i never heard them myself i guess they sound like suffocation?

anyone heard s.o.e.? i never heard them, but i have seen the name on myspace. how are they?

toggletoggle post by Lord Worm at Feb 13,2005 5:19pm
what a letdown

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 13,2005 5:31pm
dyingmuse said:
anyone heard s.o.e.? i never heard them, but i have seen the name on myspace. how are they?

metalcore.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 13,2005 5:33pm
looking forward to checking out systematic suicide.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 13,2005 5:39pm
Death to Metalcore.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 13,2005 5:51pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
dyingmuse said:

metalcore.

wow bummer indeed!

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Feb 13,2005 6:01pm
dyingmuse said:
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
dyingmuse said:

metalcore.

wow bummer indeed!

I'd rape the shit out of their bassist, though.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 13,2005 6:04pm
i'm assuming its a chick...lol....is she a hot chick?
nothing beats hott chick musicians!

where's the pics?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 13,2005 9:17pm
:(

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 13,2005 10:05pm
This was a useless thread.coulda said something about it in the one that already exists,and just because you have not heard those 2 bands(Screams and Systematic) you should not assume they suck.

toggletoggle post by CongoogetalZobotomy  at Feb 13,2005 10:54pm
its metalcore, its like metalfest at the bombshelter, just not as long but twice as shitty

toggletoggle post by blue  at Feb 13,2005 11:05pm
i dont think SOE is that bad of a band, they certainly in no way belong on this show, as systematic suicide did not belong on that misery signals show.

i see thats kind of a trend with the bigger BS shows.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 14,2005 4:24am
blue said:
i dont think SOE is that bad of a band, they certainly in no way belong on this show, as systematic suicide did not belong on that misery signals show.

i see thats kind of a trend with the bigger BS shows.

it seems that serge doesn't even know what bands play his club anymore, because when I called he had no idea who we were even though we've played there 5 times and I've talked to him many times. So I guess he's throwing on whoever on whatever shows and it doesn't matter what style they are.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 14,2005 8:16am
CSDO and Shroud of Bereavement are not metalcore.

Dan, if I can figure out a way up there I will get a ticket off you.

toggletoggle post by dreaminginexile   at Feb 14,2005 8:28am
yeah, I agree with dyingmuse, Porpyhria, ATNFAC, Ascendancy & Terratism should have been n this bill, not CSDO... S.O.E. aren't bad, metalcore, but at least they show some musicianship. I haven't heard Systematic Suicide before, never even hear of them... I was looking forward to a straight up metal show, but I guess that won't happen. I hope we go on right before Cryptopsy though...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 14,2005 9:20am
I'm going to metalfest instead.

toggletoggle post by dreaminginexile   at Feb 14,2005 9:37am
the only band I really want to see on the first night is Obituary

toggletoggle post by Hung_to_Bleed   at Feb 14,2005 10:36am
i wouldn't give a fuck if yellowcard was playing, I'm going to get retarted off $1 drafts and see Cryptopsy with none other than Lord Worm

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 15,2005 9:47pm
Dan,Call ME!!! I need a band for this,that will sell tickets, CSDO is off the bill

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 15,2005 9:57pm
I'll be at the metalfest... turning 24

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Feb 15,2005 10:09pm
Hmmm. Hey todd, what's your email?

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 16,2005 12:55am
Todd said:
Dan,Call ME!!! I need a band for this,that will sell tickets, CSDO is off the bill

haha fuck man i'll sell tickets for this shit !

toggletoggle post by goratory nli at Feb 16,2005 1:29am
Systematic Suicide is a really sick fucking band, its cool to see them on this. I'll think i'll be skipping out on metalfest to see this show. i saw Screams of Erida on Friday. i really dug there music, although they probably don't fit the bill, i'll enjoy watching them anyways.

toggletoggle post by Cryptic Anthony at Feb 16,2005 2:25am
Might as well throw in my two cents..

Cryptic Warning would love to hop on this. Send me an email if you're interested:

anthony_buda@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 16,2005 2:40am
Todd said:

pretty sure we'd sell em all. Hard sayin not knowin.

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 9:01am
My E-mail is ;

canniballust666@yahoo.com, If anyone wants to get in touch with me

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 16,2005 9:02am
get wretched asylum on it, so powerkok can smash them

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 9:07am
Joe/NotCommon said:
get wretched asylum on it, so powerkok can smash them

ummm....NO!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 16,2005 9:08am
don't really let them play, just make them sell tickets, and have powerkok smash them, and steal their equipment.

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 9:13am
Neat idea

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 16,2005 9:20am
If you decide to use my idea, can I have their maybeline kit? I want to go undercover in Norwood as a juggalo, to find Joe Christianni.

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 9:22am
You'd have to get it from them

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 16,2005 11:57am
Why the fuck does shitty ass Candy Stryper Dick Orgy get on all these shows. I say we show up and perform a hostlie takeover. someone needs to inform Serge that CSDO blows goats!

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 1:25pm
mikeatzero said:
Why the fuck does shitty ass Candy Stryper Dick Orgy get on all these shows. I say we show up and perform a hostlie takeover. someone needs to inform Serge that CSDO blows goats!

Mike ,settle down there sparky, If you read the Thread correctly,CSDO is off the show and I am looking for another band

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 16,2005 1:50pm
what about laz or hcn?

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 1:55pm
HCN(jesse) E-mailed me, I gotta call him in a bit

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 1:56pm
dyingmuse said:
this is the final lineup straight from the man himself

Cryptopsy
Systematic Suicide
Screams of Erida
Shroud of bereavement
??????
at the bombshelter manchester nh

if you want tickets please get them from us as we have to sell at least 40 of them. i think they are 12 bucks

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 16,2005 2:15pm
yeah dawg!!!!!!

i'll have tickets tomorrow so if you fuckers want them i will have em....also if you buy a ticket i will personally give you a hand dukey!
lol and you get a sob sticker and promo for our new album....and a hand dukey.

toggletoggle post by Hung_to_Bleed   at Feb 16,2005 2:21pm
sweet! ticket, cd, and a hand job, im sold! where can we meet?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 16,2005 2:23pm edited Feb 16,2005 2:24pm
dyingmuse said:
yeah dawg!!!!!!

i'll have tickets tomorrow so if you fuckers want them i will have em....also if you buy a ticket i will personally give you a hand dukey!

if hcn get's on this, good luck selling 40 tickets each since you're all sorta within the same group of friends. yikes!

toggletoggle post by Hung_to_Bleed   at Feb 16,2005 2:25pm
seriously though, i do need a ticket. I live near lowell, someone email me if you wanna meet up sometime over the next month or so. I know ill probly need at least 4 or 5 - burnmyremains@comcast.net

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 16,2005 2:58pm
awesome man...call me 1978 476 9161

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 3:06pm
RustedAngel said:

if hcn get's on this, good luck selling 40 tickets each since you're all sorta within the same group of friends. yikes!

SHUDDUP YOU!! I woulda liked you guys on it but ,oh well Your to cool to sell tix I guess huh? You go to metalfest instead and pay 3X as much to see them ...You coulda done it too, you guys are one of the best drawing bands at the shelter at the moment,and you don't even work for it(sell tix,I mean),Imagine if yu did?

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 3:07pm
By the way,the above is meant to be in a joking manner,before you get all defensive haha

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 16,2005 3:09pm
Todd said:

SHUDDUP YOU!! I woulda liked you guys on it but ,oh well Your to cool to sell tix I guess huh? You go to metalfest instead and pay 3X as much to see them ...You coulda done it too, you guys are one of the best drawing bands at the shelter at the moment,and you don't even work for it(sell tix,I mean),Imagine if yu did?

haha, yeah we're playing with them on the 3rd in a smaller club even. Not too cool to sell tickets, just bothered by the fact that serge doesn't seem to have any respect for us after not giving us even a cent for playing there before and then wouldn't even do us a favor and give us the benefit of the doubt on the ticket thing as far as not having to buy the rest if we didn't sell enough to play the show. btw, I don't know anyone that buy's tickets, they just go!

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Feb 16,2005 3:11pm
Shit's tough man. Shit's tough.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 16,2005 3:16pm
RustedAngel said:
dyingmuse said:
yeah dawg!!!!!!

its 40 tix total, not each...correct?
I hope so...otherwise...hah.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 16,2005 3:18pm
RustedAngel said:
dyingmuse said:
yeah dawg!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 16,2005 3:22pm
And If we got on it it would be easy, I have too many fuckin friends in the shitty city alone, I'm the all mighty Fat-Fuck!!!We had to get 100 people for milly's I'm sure 40 tickets is a sinch!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 16,2005 3:24pm
powerkok said:

each band apparently HAS to sell 40 tickets.

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 3:25pm
I do believe it is 40 Each band

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 16,2005 3:26pm
mikeatzero said:
And If we got on it it would be easy, I have too many fuckin friends in the shitty city alone, I'm the all mighty Fat-Fuck!!!We had to get 100 people for milly's I'm sure 40 tickets is a sinch!

mike, there were 3 other bands playing. haha.

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 3:27pm
last time at the shelter HCN had at least 25 people there, what is so hard about abnother 15 people and with a headliner like Cryptopsy it should be a piece of cake

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 16,2005 3:31pm
well if you really want me to get my entire family and people who don't care for metal to come to the cryptopsy show, then I guess we'll do it.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Feb 16,2005 3:33pm
wow !

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 3:48pm
Dude if it means being able to get and pay Cryptopsy, Sell them to mall goth fags,I could care less, I really don't see why you are so against this, YOU ARE SELLING TICKETS TO CATTLE DECAPITATION

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 16,2005 3:50pm
Todd said:
YOU ARE SELLING TICKETS TO CATTLE DECAPITATION

actually we're not selling any because it's too far away, no one is buying any...but we're still playing it regaurdless. She's not going to make us pay to play it.

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 16,2005 3:52pm
I see

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 16,2005 5:02pm
hmm well 40 tix is no prob....let us know Todd.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 16,2005 5:18pm
powerkok said:
hmm well 40 tix is no prob....let us know Todd.

aren't you going to leave early before cryptopsy anyways?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 17,2005 1:04pm
ya, probably.
Especially if my ride is leaving and I have to work the next day.
Unless you wanna give me a ride to Concord when its over.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 17,2005 1:12pm
hahah concord is like 20 minutes away.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 17,2005 1:32pm
Awesome. Is that a yes?
thatd be great cuz we need 20 minutes of bonding.

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 17,2005 2:14pm
You guys are sick

toggletoggle post by Todd(Bombshelter) at Feb 17,2005 2:19pm
Yo KOK, I will talk with Serge tonight, Ascendancy has expressed an interest in this also and guarantees the 40 tix sales,So I gotta think about this one

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 17,2005 4:53pm
cool...no worries.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Feb 17,2005 5:04pm
Todd said:
last time at the shelter HCN had at least 25 people there, what is so hard about abnother 15 people and with a headliner like Cryptopsy it should be a piece of cake

how bout getting some other decent bands on the bill.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 17,2005 6:42pm
that was a hoot man!

i just got the tickets today....so i'll have them, and if you want them they are 12 bucks!

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 18,2005 2:31pm
nOBODY LIKES LaZ, and Tom, it would be easy as shit, this is our hometown, and I do know a fuckload of people! besides, that milly's show, how many people do you think were there that we invited between us and H-C-N, I'd say a good 60-65, there was a total of 110, which is capacity for the place. Considering that yes we do have the same circle of friends either way the fuckers would come support who-ever it was be it LaZ or H-C-N. Either way people have their favorites, whatever, this board is useless, unless you're in the cool-kid club! I'm seriously contemplating hanging up the mic.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 18,2005 2:55pm
dood, you guys rock! fuck everyone man! we still love you guys, and i have no doubt that you guys will draw! \m/ \m/

hails to life at zero mother fuckers!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 18,2005 2:57pm
I was kidding, I'm not that damn competetive and I don't give up that easy, music is work and I understand that, besides it's fucking therapy!

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 18,2005 2:58pm
ha ha ha right on man!

cheers!!!!

toggletoggle post by JokerMan at Feb 18,2005 4:35pm
Hey Todd, since when did Serg hire your ass back after you stold from him??????

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 18,2005 5:51pm
JokerMan said:
Hey Todd, since when did Serg hire your ass back after you stold from him??????

Huh? What? Hire me back, I never left fuckwad, I still work for the shelter,I book show and do the website updates occasionally.I'm just not there as much ,cause the winter time asshole! It is rather difficult for me to get around in the snow,There is only one band that I know of that stole from Serge and your probably in it....So fuck you!!

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 18,2005 5:55pm
....And it is "Stole",not "Stold" you fuckin moron

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 18,2005 5:57pm
So I take it people don't like me in Laz, this puss nuts guy deserves a good kick in the head, it's dicouraging enough that there are so many critics, now i got to deal with motherfuckers saying i don't deserve my band! I'm not Dugay we all know this, I've known dugay my whole life, he was my old roomate for years, but I AM NOT HIM! If people don't like it sorry, I don't plan on leaving!

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 18,2005 7:05pm
dood, he was awesome, and so are you! no comparison really, i think you add a great element to the band, and i'm glad you are in!!!! keep it up fucker!!!!!! \m/ hails

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 18,2005 7:19pm
Final Line up for the CRYPTOPSY Show......

CRYPTOPSY
SHROUD OF BEREAVEMENT
SYSTEMATIC SUICIDE
SCREAMS OF ERIDA
AND................................................

ASCENDANCY!!!

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 18,2005 8:40pm
fucking right!!!!!! good choice todd

\m/

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 18,2005 11:42pm
cool at least a dm band got on this!!
Mike....try kotex pantyliners fag!!
yowzers, what is that an exerpt from all my children?
hahahahaha joking.joking. I dont think anyone is 'out' to get laz, I just think you guys are undeservedly wayyyyyy underrated. Its musician music and I think that alot of ppl miss that whole facet of it.

hey joker did Todd stold yer anal virginity?

anyone wanna fuck like bison do?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 19,2005 2:17am
This time I will eat a worm!

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 19,2005 4:15am
powerkok said:
hey joker did Todd stold yer anal virginity?

I think I should be upset at that comment, Especially after all the shit that has been said about me ,on here in the last week or so, But some how I find it very funny,Only you could think of something like that. Oh yea don't worry I will keep our little secret(your poor cat).

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 19,2005 4:40am
Yes Pc I hgave sand in my vagina and I need a Napkin, you obviosly didn't see the idiot posting the LaZ reunion thread about how I don't deserve my band.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 19,2005 11:12am
ya I saw it, Im just fuckin with ya, I love you guys man....I retorted on that thread too.
Todd....you should have seen the turds in the catbox the next day!!
they were HUGE!!!!
LOL/ Im actually picturing a cat being humped and its actually ringing the 'wrong' bell inside my conscious mind. bad.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 19,2005 11:20am
Im going to be 99% percent honest here ( the 1% being the brutal in brutal honesty...in which no one is ever brutally honest with you, they can say they are, but they are not)

Mike, when u started signing for LAZ, I had serious doubts you would show up/ fit in/ be the right guy/ get along with Andy.

All of these things you have done, and done excessivley.
who fuckin cares what some douche thinks.

toggletoggle post by puss nuts at Feb 19,2005 11:49am
mikeatzero said:
Yes Pc I hgave sand in my vagina and I need a Napkin, you obviosly didn't see the idiot posting the LaZ reunion thread about how I don't deserve my band.
i never said you dont deserve yer band......i basically said it would be cool to have a reunion show.....because duguay and nolin are cool shit.

toggletoggle post by mikeatzero  at Feb 19,2005 2:35pm
You basically need to get it through your thick skull, that they are not in the band anymore and there will be no reunion, and by the way you did say I'm not LaZ. I got an Idea, you come to our next show, I'll give you the mic, and you can do my job since you know what my band needs more than I do!

toggletoggle post by CarrotsandSticks  at Feb 19,2005 3:29pm
I'll be going. Lord Worm is life.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 19,2005 7:12pm
fucking sick.... cryptopsy at the bombshelter...this is just what they need in there, a big national, that will hopefully draw a great crowd! if all goes well maybe this could be something that goes on more often!

toggletoggle post by JokerMan at Feb 19,2005 9:05pm
Oh excuse me for the spelling mistake. Wow, for something that didn't happen, you took a big offense to.... hhhmmmm....

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 20,2005 3:52am
JokerMan said:
Oh excuse me for the spelling mistake. Wow, for something that didn't happen, you took a big offense to.... hhhmmmm....

HAHA you got your s/n right , man you are a joke, the only thing I take offense to is your pathetic posts asshole

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][3:15:33am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.06981 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]