New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> reasons why rttp is gay by festivus on Feb 12,2005 10:19pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by festivus at Feb 12,2005 10:19pm
you got to be a total fuckin useless nerd to go around and take pride in snapping pictures of bands for nuthin. i find alot of this shit is gay, but keep it up, it gives us a forum and keeps us awe-stuck how useless someone life can be.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis at Feb 12,2005 10:20pm
die

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Feb 12,2005 10:27pm
How does RTTP hurt you? He's just taking pics of bands.

I think the name "festivus" is rather gay.

toggletoggle post by kyledoes  at Feb 12,2005 10:34pm
I agree it is gay.
They keep taking all these pictures and hurting peoples feelings.
why!!!!!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 12,2005 11:06pm
must be jealous photographer who get's paid to take pictures but get's no respect.

toggletoggle post by Agreed at Feb 12,2005 11:09pm
yes, I need 400 pictures of the guys in some wiggercore band.

toggletoggle post by rachel at Feb 13,2005 12:04am
pics don't bother me but there is such a thing as too much. It's useless when five pics are the exact same but at slightly different angles.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 13,2005 12:08am
rachel said:
pics don't bother me but there is such a thing as too much. It's useless when five pics are the exact same but at slightly different angles.

quit being a fag, don't like it do yourself a favor and press ALT + F4 right now. kthnx. LOLZORZ.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 13,2005 12:14am
It's probably some hardcore kid who paid $1000 to see Diecast and had his entire scene shattered by Aaron.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Feb 13,2005 12:14am
if u dont like the angles....fuck off and dont click.. you obviously have a problem and are trying to start shit without looking like the instigator....hey I have an idea. goto baystaterock.com there are much less pictures that may annoy you.
also...any wiggercore bands on here raise your hand.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Feb 13,2005 12:22am
im drunk you're a fag, end of story.

rachel has big boobs, i lioke boobs.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Feb 13,2005 1:51am
festivus said:
you got to be a total fuckin useless nerd to go around and take pride in snapping pictures of bands for nuthin. i find alot of this shit is gay, but keep it up, it gives us a forum and keeps us awe-stuck how useless someone life can be.

Spelling 'nuthin' is gay. It's NOthinG!

toggletoggle post by hoser at Feb 13,2005 1:54am
dumb fucking shit talking useless nigger....scat...nobody asked for your useless opinion.

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Feb 13,2005 2:05am
Anybody whos stupid enough to fuck with the rev would have his ass beat by multiple people/bands.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 13,2005 3:57am
I agree, supporting the "scene" is Elton John GAY!
Staying at home and complaining about things on the internet is much better.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Feb 13,2005 4:08am
AUTOPSY_666 said:
I agree, supporting the "scene" is Elton John GAY!
Staying at home and complaining about things on the internet is much better.

hence my existence

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 13,2005 9:25am
Aaron (and Carina)'s work is great, it's killer to have someone coming to shows to photograph. I know I have used their pics for things, bands have used them for CD layouts, flyers, photoshopping, whatever.

It's pretty easy to not view their pictures, so if you don't like them then just don't go through them and judge the angles like some asshole.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Feb 13,2005 10:27am
what a troll

toggletoggle post by AbolishCore at Feb 13,2005 10:51am
Just don't look at the pictures... not a big deal.

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__  at Feb 13,2005 10:54am
powerkok said:
if u dont like the angles....fuck off and dont click.. you obviously have a problem and are trying to start shit without looking like the instigator....hey I have an idea. goto baystaterock.com there are much less pictures that may annoy you.

::raises hand::

yeah, we're called the white panthers. at our last show, aaron took exactly 1,973,939 pictures of our lead singer giving the 'west side' signal

don't mess wit us, or we gowna mess wit yoo!

toggletoggle post by AbolishCore at Feb 13,2005 10:56am
powerkok said:

Don't get me going on that one.

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__  at Feb 13,2005 11:00am
AbolishCore said:
powerkok said:

Don't get me going on that one.

are you messing with the white panther? i'd adivse you to not do so, us being from da streets and all.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Feb 13,2005 11:46am
festivus said:

i agree. it's faggot shit like this that ruins hardcore. fuck you and your good deeds rev, fuck you.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Feb 13,2005 11:48am
rusted angel: "quit being a fag, don't like it do yourself a favor and press ALT + F4 right now. kthnx. LOLZORZ."

ahahah lolzorz....kills every time

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 13,2005 11:59am
I dont think i've ever seen the aaron be anything but nice, or at the least respectful, of any band or anyone at shows... i dont understand why dickheads have to take time out of thier day to come here and make pointless opinionated gay threads just to work everyone up...

in short, get fucked faggot, if you got a problem dont post it in here, mention it at will in person and im sure there will be plenty of "nerds" that would hand you your asshole.

toggletoggle post by rachel at Feb 13,2005 12:37pm
RustedAngel said:
rachel said:

quit being a fag, don't like it do yourself a favor and press ALT + F4 right now. kthnx. LOLZORZ.

as I stated the pics don't bother me

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Feb 13,2005 1:16pm
rachel said:

then take a nap, and start your own website.

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Feb 13,2005 1:17pm
Off topic:
rachel i still what to see your boobs

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Feb 13,2005 1:28pm
ya Aaron ruins shows because their's so many flashes, thanks alot for helping the scene stay alive

people are so lame! stop your fucking bitching!

toggletoggle post by vengefulandgodless  at Feb 13,2005 4:50pm
so are we like belive that these are actully different poeple or just one person talking shit under different names.

FUCK YOU

toggletoggle post by JoeChristianni  at Feb 13,2005 5:07pm
Agreed said:
yes, I need 400 pictures of the guys in some wiggercore band.

Yeah I hate those wigger core bands and all these posers on this site that dont even own a single mudvayne album!

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Feb 13,2005 5:44pm
handinjury said:
Off topic:
rachel i still what to see your boobs

toggletoggle post by boobtoucher  at Feb 13,2005 6:03pm
damn those are some boobs that need touching! and fesitivus is a walking, breathing failure.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 13,2005 6:41pm
festivus said:
you got to be a total fuckin useless nerd to go around and take pride in snapping pictures of bands for nuthin

not for nothing, I'm ruining hardcore, didn't you get the memo?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 13,2005 6:43pm
it's the same idiot i'm sure...

toggletoggle post by AbolishCore at Feb 13,2005 8:21pm
Nice rack, Rachel

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 13,2005 9:23pm
my favorite wiggercore band is mercyful fate

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 13,2005 9:25pm
this thread is stupid. aaron's a nice guy who does way more for local bands than some anonymous dickfart.

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Feb 13,2005 9:39pm
festivus said:

festivus

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 13,2005 9:47pm
I don't even know who I'm talking to half the time on here. hahahahah.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Feb 13,2005 10:25pm
well, my name's tom. i'm a cancer. i enjoy music, sports, poker, movies etc. i went to highschool at whitman hanson, am now attending college at northeastern and my favorite curseword is frosted nuts

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 13,2005 10:27pm

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Feb 13,2005 10:29pm
ann's got the right idea

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 13,2005 10:41pm
exactly!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Feb 13,2005 10:46pm
"awe-stuck"

...sounds like festivus is a downy.

i'm sure this is just a dumb joke or someone has enough time on their hands to stir up some internet royal rumble bullshit, but it's still dumb as hell. the rev is the coolest person ever to run a site like this and take pictures of bands at almost every single show ever put on around here, and for fuck's sake...he's got an actual job, and one that matters; now that's what i call useless... who would really have enough time and money to run a site like this, attend a million shows and own expensive camera equipment without a friggin job? dumbass. and as far as pride goes...i have never heard aaron say anything about this site or his pictures that made it seem like he was putting himself on a pedestal or blowing up his ego. ever heard of just doing it for fun? just because you've got a sandy vagina doesn't mean you have to try to ruin everyone else's fun. please find the nearest train tracks and nap upon them.

toggletoggle post by CongoogetalZobotomy  at Feb 13,2005 10:50pm
hahaha sandy vagina

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Feb 13,2005 10:53pm
heh heh...i enjoy that term myself. i use it is much as possible without over-doing it.

toggletoggle post by kessaris   at Feb 13,2005 11:09pm
okay....I think this site is fucking awesome. And I thnk it's cool that someone does take pride in taking pictures of bands and giving them exposure. I'm very thankful that people like Aaron exist. So fuck anyone who says differently. Sorry, thats my opinion

btw...ummm, I'll be as respectful as I can...the woman in the bikini in the pictures above is really attractive...

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Feb 13,2005 11:15pm
im not gonna kiss your ass like the rest of these fagbotZ rev. your pictures suck and ruined the only thing i ever loved....hxc

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 13,2005 11:19pm
Dear Rev,
Even though I don't really like hXc I'm hella pissed off that you ruined the scene with your flashbulbs. You pretty much have free reign over the entire New England Scene, and I'm amazed that you've shown some fucking restraint and not built a darkroom in every venue you attend...right in front of the stage. Also if you use digital cameras switch darkroom with digital editing suite or whatever digital photography fagmos use.

P.S. I h8 Karania too.

Hahaha lolz j/k

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Feb 13,2005 11:35pm
hey rev, remember the time i grabbed your ass in montreal during cryptopsy? yah, that was gay. slit your guts baby.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Feb 14,2005 8:35am
Aaron is ruining hardcore?! All the more rizeason to love him!

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Dec 13,2008 12:51pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 13,2008 1:47pm
no mustache? wtf!

toggletoggle post by Nobody_Cares at Dec 13,2008 4:11pm
Where's the pic of the girls bOObs?

toggletoggle post by blue  at Dec 13,2008 4:17pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
no mustache? wtf!

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 13,2008 5:20pm
Those pics of the boobs aren't working right now.

Festivus, you're a fag. Probably just upset because you're in some shitty band that Aaron hasn't gone to photograph yet so you feel like starting shit to get your inner anguish out, and then sit in your room and cut your wrist sideways, and then cry again because Aaron isn't there to take pics of that either. Faggot.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Dec 13,2008 5:48pm
rev what happened to ur google ads

toggletoggle post by The Cynic You Deserve at Dec 14,2008 9:43am
You know, metal is a joke.

All but about three bands suck and people are doing them so they can claim their boring cubicle jobs or food service careers don't bother them. "I'm just living for my art, man!"

But your art generally sucks. Don't blame RTTP for that. Don't blame festivus either.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Dec 14,2008 5:28pm
I blame you.

toggletoggle post by Speedfreak at Dec 14,2008 8:03pm
I think festivus is a lame ass. If you think you can do a better job...
put together your own website. I don't know Aaron personally but
I give him big thumbs up for documenting the scene and for providing
a cool site and forums for Metal and hardcore dudes to whore their
music and talk shit. There no other web board that I know of thats
as decent besides maybe Lotsofnoise...

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 14,2008 8:05pm
Lots of Noise frowns upon shit talking and doesn't cover much good music at all, come on! Not to mention it's a Providence forum, people that post there seem to think for some reason that anything outside of Providence is considered unlocal, whereas when I was living in Rhode Island, I considered anything in southern New England local.

toggletoggle post by Speedfreak at Dec 14,2008 8:06pm
i agree with you on some of that.still a good site for info though.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][1:23:56am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02210 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]