New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Pats and Colts by Scoracrasia on Jan 16,2005 11:58am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 16,2005 11:58am
I think the Pats will pull it out 34-28. but I am partial because I am a huge pats fan. we'll see.

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 16,2005 12:24pm edited Jan 16,2005 12:24pm
31-24 pats

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Jan 16,2005 1:25pm
i hope it starts snowing soon

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jan 16,2005 1:48pm
YOU POOR DELUDED BASTARDS!!!

toggletoggle post by Carcinogenic_Cookies  at Jan 16,2005 1:54pm
Sorry if it's not "metal" enough, but I wake up and go to sleep to sports. It just can't be helped. As for the Pats, I always like their chances. But if there was going to be a day for the Colts it might be this one. They've broken records this year and the Pats are beat to shit with injuries. I say the game is decided by a touchdown or less. 28-21 Pats

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jan 16,2005 2:01pm
I am not worried about the Colts. Everything is in the Pats favor. Obviously anything can happen, its football, but c'mon. Our running game is sick this year, manning won't get half the field time he's used to.
pats D stomps INDY's, home field, 25 degrees, no dome. the only thing that can lose this game for the Pats are turnovers, but if you watched the Jets game last night, even that's no guarentee.
I can confidently say that the Pats will win by 2 TD's.
Belechik OWNS Peyton Manning, & manning knows this.

See you next week GO STEELERS!!!

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jan 16,2005 2:04pm
Carcinogenic_Cookies said:
Sorry if it's not "metal" enough, but I wake up and go to sleep to sports.

i'm right there with you. sometimes i think i love sports more thatn music

toggletoggle post by dneirflrigruoydeliani   at Jan 16,2005 2:12pm
27-20 colts though i want the pats

toggletoggle post by Carcinogenic_Cookies  at Jan 16,2005 2:22pm
I'm just like a sponge for information and sports is no different. I watch the big 3 pro sports and it's just so damn entertaining. Yes I do agree that athletes are overpaid and that's the reason they are assholes but if they didn't get that money and act retarded than how would I be entertained?

toggletoggle post by JayTUS   at Jan 16,2005 2:33pm
I can understand people thinking the Colts are going to score, but how can anyone be confident that the 19th ranked defense is going to stop the third ranked offense? This is going to go down to whoever wins time of posession. The Pats will score at will, and their D will hold Peyton just enough to put them in position to win. 33-30 Pats.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 16,2005 3:01pm
Scoracrasia said:
I think the Pats will pull it out 34-28. but I am partial because I am a huge pats fan. we'll see.

I still stand by this score. I don't see the colts hitting a field goal with the field conditions. they are TD's or nothing in this game. Adam will hit field goals because he is automatic. Let's wait and see. this will be a killer game.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 16,2005 4:15pm
bring on the snow and rain !

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 16,2005 4:43pm
i was gonna watch the game with dildo darren but it was snowing in norwood so i chickened out going into the city, still ain't snowing out here, wicked gay.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 16,2005 4:48pm
It's supposed to start snowing pretty soon.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 16,2005 5:10pm
let the snow come !

toggletoggle post by JayTUS   at Jan 16,2005 5:30pm
UGH, these idiotic penalties on offense are killing me here!!! A 3-0 lead is a 3-0 lead though...

toggletoggle post by dneirflrigruoydeliani   at Jan 16,2005 5:59pm
what an intersting game

toggletoggle post by JayTUS   at Jan 16,2005 6:15pm
It should be 14-3 right now, but I'll take the lead with the ball to start the second half. The only one's stopping the Pats on offense is themselves. Stupid penalties at the worst time. Oh well, so far we've slowed (if not shut down) Peyton and hopefully if they can come out and put a TD on the board in the third quarter, we can really get Peyton to start freaking out...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 16,2005 6:21pm
Peyton is in a groove right now. Brown just can't handle Stockley. Nice play by Bruschi on the strip, they needed something like that, that was a mean drive by Indy. The snap to James was mehhhh.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 16,2005 6:36pm
i love games like this, cause they scare the shit outta me Ha !

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 16,2005 6:46pm
yeah bitches 13 - 3

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 16,2005 7:45pm
great ball control. once again, offense wins games, defense wins championships.

toggletoggle post by dneirflrigruoydeliani   at Jan 16,2005 7:45pm
boohyah pats win

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 16,2005 7:46pm
Make
Vacation
Plans

awesome.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 16,2005 8:01pm
20-3 romping! I thinkI just peed a little!!!

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Jan 16,2005 9:05pm
great game...manning got smacked as usual!

off to pittsburg to smack balllapburger!

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jan 16,2005 9:12pm
and y'all were scared

toggletoggle post by JayTUS   at Jan 16,2005 9:23pm
OH MY GOD!!!! DID ANYONE HEAR TEDDY BRUSCHI'S COMMENTS AFTER THE GAME?!?!?!?!!?!? This isn't a direct quote:

"I wonder what excuses they are making in their locker room right now, what rule changes they want made next, maybe if it snows they should cancel the game"

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 16,2005 9:26pm
awesome !

i love Teddy, that guy was huge this game !

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jan 16,2005 10:06pm
what about what Boomer said, comparing Manning to Marino ("putting up the numbers, but not winning the superbowl") right in front of Marino! I almost fucking died! Marino was pissed

toggletoggle post by JayTUS   at Jan 16,2005 10:16pm
The truth sucks, don't it?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 16,2005 10:16pm
BobNOMAAMRooney said:
Make
Vacation
Plans

awesome.

i was at the game, one row in front and 2 seats to the right of the guy with that sign (unless there were more make vacation plans signs). my friend has season tickets 5 rows back on the 50. it was fuckin awesome.

toggletoggle post by McGrubbins at Jan 16,2005 10:23pm
I'm the friend with the season tickets 5 rows back on the 50. I was on the big screen with the blue and red dreadlock hat. I don't know if I was on tv though. What an amazing time.

toggletoggle post by JayTUS   at Jan 16,2005 11:59pm

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jan 17,2005 12:03am
that was awesome, thanks for the good read Jay !

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 17,2005 1:05am
"I'm trying to think of what excuses they're saying in their locker room right now. What rules do they want to change now? Maybe it'll be, 'We can't play a game if it snows.' I don't know. I was just tired of it. I was tired of hearing this and that, talking about the last game and how we didn't win the game, they lost the game by giving the ball away. Last time I checked, turnovers are when defenses take it away. And we just took it away again today."

Tedy Bruschi

toggletoggle post by JayTUS   at Jan 17,2005 9:22am
Yeah, that was the quote! Priceless!

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole at home at Jan 17,2005 10:28am
I was at this game yesterday. Un fucking believable. I have never heard a crowd be as loud as that place was yesterday. Fucking insanity. People chanting "CUT THAT MEAT! CUT THAT MEAT!" I love this fucking town.

toggletoggle post by SickFuckerRedneckTrucker   at Jan 17,2005 4:14pm
Tedy Bruschi's thievery of Dominic Rhodes was masterfully done.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mythical Eternal Zombies
[default homepage] [print][8:37:57am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.05891 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]