New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> have you ever sold someone elses gear? by Josh_hates_you on Jan 11,2005 10:46am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jan 11,2005 10:46am
i have had some friends over the years who have had a drumset, amp or PA sold on them after leaving at random houses and practice spaces after not jamming for several months.

last i was close to selling someone's peavey xxl stack when they left it here for 18 months and i called repeatedly for him to get it. finally he got it.

i dont want to wait another 18 months to get this bass cab out of here.

what is a good rule of thumb for removing unwanted gear for someone else who wont do it?

toggletoggle post by BONGRIPPA666   at Jan 11,2005 10:51am
I think the law says that after 1 calender year said property becomes yours, I could be wrong.

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 11,2005 10:53am
BONGRIPPA666 said:
I think the law says that after 1 calender year said property becomes yours, I could be wrong.

you are correct

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Jan 11,2005 10:54am
Chantilly's used to wait 6 Months ,then if the bands did not come back and get there shit,it would mysteriously dissappear, AKA , a staff member would take it home and usually pawn it,there was alot of coke heads that worked there .

toggletoggle post by BONGRIPPA666   at Jan 11,2005 11:05am
I'd say fuck it man and get rid of the damm thing. If the kid comes back and breaks your windows at least you'll have some spare cash to replace them with.

toggletoggle post by Aegathis at Jan 12,2005 2:56am
subjugate said:
BONGRIPPA666 said:

you are correct

where can i find proof of this rule, cause i just so happen to be in this same case.

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 12,2005 8:16am
i think you could probly find it on line somehwere

i have had a guys bass amp cab for over 10years he left it with me to hold and never came to get it haha

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 12,2005 9:28am
Josh_hates_you said:
i have had some friends over the years who have had a drumset, amp or PA sold on them after leaving at random houses and practice spaces after not jamming for several months.

last i was close to selling someone's peavey xxl stack when they left it here for 18 months and i called repeatedly for him to get it. finally he got it.

i dont want to wait another 18 months to get this bass cab out of here.

what is a good rule of thumb for removing unwanted gear for someone else who wont do it?

how much are you selling it for?

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jan 12,2005 9:38am
im not selling it yet, nor will i probably. i been thinking about just since i know it has been done before to other people.

maybe if it is still here in a month.

its a peavey bass cab with an 18" woofer and 2 10" woofers. all BLACK WIDOWS. thing is fucking huge. takes up an assload of room.

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Jan 12,2005 12:20pm
Josh_hates_you said:
im not selling it yet, nor will i probably. i been thinking about just since i know it has been done before to other people.

maybe if it is still here in a month.

its a peavey bass cab with an 18" woofer and 2 10" woofers. all BLACK WIDOWS. thing is fucking huge. takes up an assload of room.

how long ago did you tell the person to get it out of there? i'd give it time. i would never sell someone else's stuff. that's bad karma. that's just me, though.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][3:27:15am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00928 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]