New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Wretched Asylum assaulted...on stage. by Makeup on guys is gay. on Jan 9,2005 2:05pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Makeup on guys is gay. at Jan 9,2005 2:05pm
A couple a nights ago at the Rock Pile in Saugus,Mass. The (Female)Bass player for Wretched Asylum had a dude from the audience go on the stage and grabbed her tits. So, she spit in his face. He then punched her in hers. Then the singer Beat the dude down.

toggletoggle post by dneirflrigruoydeliani   at Jan 9,2005 2:10pm
make up on guys is pretty gay

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 9,2005 2:11pm
who the fuck would wanna grab that girl? so gay

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 9,2005 3:18pm
It was a whirlwind of tribal tattoos and wicked gay chains. By the way, the Rock Pile is the single gayest club in the world. Isn't it in the Palace or something? Me and Vito always drive our IROC up to the Palace to pick up under age tail at BBC2000

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Jan 9,2005 4:32pm
haha ,anyone have footage of that? i wanna see it

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 9,2005 5:48pm
i too would love to see that

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 9,2005 5:50pm
hey wait a second...

this probably didnt happen, and someone is trying to scare us into not making fun of that band anymore because the singer "beats people down"

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 9,2005 5:53pm
I thought that cunt quit?

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 9,2005 5:58pm
if someone really did that...they deserve to get hit
i've had my b00bs grabbed and it fucking pisses me off

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 9,2005 6:00pm
i said i was sorry...

toggletoggle post by It's for real. at Jan 9,2005 7:03pm
No, it's true. I saw three still photos from a digital camera of the singer approaching the guy, then the guy getting beat down. Lisa Gourley has the photos and the video

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 9,2005 7:06pm
I will believe it when you post pictures

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Jan 9,2005 7:11pm
succubus said:
if someone really did that...they deserve to get hit
i've had my b00bs grabbed and it fucking pisses me off

Yeah I hear you. The first time I met Johan, he grabbed my boobs before we even "talked" I went for his nuts but that was just a threat.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 9,2005 7:15pm
Hahaha... Johan's crazy.

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Jan 9,2005 7:31pm
boobs

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 9,2005 7:33pm
I should go to one of their shows and grab her tits

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 9,2005 7:35pm
I should go to one of your shows and grab YOUR tits!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 9,2005 7:36pm
I'm joining a gym soon, hopefully I can get rid of those before you start coping a feel

toggletoggle post by spitfire  at Jan 9,2005 7:37pm
sweet

toggletoggle post by jabu at Jan 9,2005 8:00pm

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Jan 9,2005 8:04pm
BestialOnslaught said:
Hahaha... Johan's crazy.

Yeah I had a talk with him about this at the Akercocke show, and at the Slayer show too...he might be crazy but I'd like to hang out with him once in a while, do you have his phone? I hang out with him and Sargei at the Slayer show that was a lot of fun!

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 9,2005 10:41pm

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 9,2005 10:43pm
That's the link it shows the dude getting beat down (I think). it's bretty bad getting beat down at a show by the band but even worse when the dude has makeup on

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 9,2005 10:44pm

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 9,2005 10:45pm
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jan 9,2005 10:58pm
that place is packed.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jan 9,2005 11:02pm
even though they do suck and are wusses as far as metal is concerned that dude is a small tank. id think twice about fucking with that guy makeup and gay tattoos or not.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 10,2005 2:42am
Hahaha, The Rockpile aka The Male Encounter on Sundays

toggletoggle post by SacreligionSucks at Jan 10,2005 3:34am
hot damn i wish i could've seen that...if he was holding that microphone when he hit him then i'm surprised the kids face didn't collapse...that's one hell of a fist packer

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 10,2005 9:23am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
that place is packed.

:-D

That chick in the pink jacket back there is hawt as fuck.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jan 10,2005 9:25am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
that place is packed.

toggletoggle post by Mike Proteus at Jan 10,2005 9:46am
assuck said:
hey wait a second...

this probably didnt happen, and someone is trying to scare us into not making fun of that band anymore because the singer "beats people down"

Best assessment.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 10,2005 9:50am
its too bad they werent really assaulted

toggletoggle post by suckreligionNLI at Jan 10,2005 9:51am
TCB

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jan 10,2005 10:08am
it looks like he is trying to help the kid up, probably after bouncing into him while trying to mosh during one of his band's ultra violent songs...he did that at the braintree show

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 10,2005 7:46pm
Joe that's too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Rich Horror NLI at Jan 11,2005 1:23pm
The kid on the ground is officially the biggest pussy in his neighborhood, even if he lives in Cape Cod.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 11,2005 2:45pm
Wretched Asylum are bad... I don't like their music at all, it sounds like slipknot except not quite as good.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 11,2005 2:45pm
I'd rather listen to Devil Driver for an hour than listen to Wretched Asylum for a half hour.

toggletoggle post by johnvanveen at Jan 11,2005 2:47pm
anymore pics?

toggletoggle post by Christlover at Jan 11,2005 4:23pm
I am not sure what's more pathetic, you all obsessing over this or you thinking they are good enough to stage something like this to scare you into not making fun of them. You all have way too much time on your hands, get a life, a job, something!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 11,2005 4:50pm
I have a job, and a life as a matter of fact. I also may have something, but that word is too vague for me to know for sure. Are you in Wretched Asylum by the way?

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 11,2005 4:57pm
for a minute i thought it was our new guitarists girlfriend but i would think shed know better than to assume we have any motivation

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Jan 11,2005 5:35pm
pisscup said:
boobs

toggletoggle post by ASSuck   at Jan 11,2005 6:17pm
i second that

boobs

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jan 11,2005 6:18pm
i thought this post was from 1997

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 10:00am
Wow...y'all are some rejects, huh?

First - He didn't punch the kid, he took him down without laying a fucking hand on him. If he punched him, the kid's fucking head would have exploded.

Second - He kept performing the entire time he was beefing with these little emo fucks.

Third - It takes some real internet cool kids to constantly run their mouths about someone they are blatantly jealous of. When you post IM conversations in hopes that you can recruit people to be against someone, that makes you a real hardcore motherfucker!

Today marks the week anniversary of this incident...time to move on...time to drop it like Phil dropped the little shittalking, emo puke.

Why not let bygones be bygones and good bands be good bands? Or are you all really *that* fucking catty? You're acting like a bunch of eleventeen year old girls.

It's real fucking simple...if you don't like Wretched Asylum...don't go to their shows and don't buy their shit when they have shit to buy. Let everyone else go on with their lives and stop trying to be the cool kids.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 14,2005 10:03am
st1gma said:
First - He didn't punch the kid, he took him down without laying a fucking hand on him. If he punched him, the kid's fucking head would have exploded.

yeah ok guy.

"d00d, wretched asylum r00lz cus their singer wears the tr00 makeup and make heads explode!!!!!!!!! LoLz!!!!!!!!!!!"

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 10:06am
st1gma said:
Hey! Thats my butt-buddy youre makin fun of!!! He makes my head explode....

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 10:09am
HAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 14,2005 10:15am
st1gma said:
You're acting like a bunch of eleventeen year old girls.

It's real fucking simple...if you don't like Wretched Asylum...don't go to their shows and don't buy their shit when they have shit to buy. Let everyone else go on with their lives and stop trying to be the cool kids.

hey sweet meat,

Wretched Asylum INVITED themselves here through that communications miracle known as AIM. That simple.

Besides, you won't deny us a little entertainment, will you? Just a drop? Isn't that why they play shows, to please JUST us?

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 10:25am
hahaha sweet meat.....

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 14,2005 11:03am
I think it becomes an issue when the psuedo-intellectual shitstain frontman from a gimmick band that hasn't done shit for the metal scene starts shittalking good bands in the local scene because he doesn't like what the head of their label said about his gimmick. Oh wait, we're all emo because we didn't like Godsmack until a week ago.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 11:19am
blue said:
st1gma said:

yeah ok guy.

"d00d, wretched asylum r00lz cus their singer wears the tr00 makeup and make heads explode!!!!!!!!! LoLz!!!!!!!!!!!"

Not a guy.

You're a real fucking winner, huh? I really type like that. Wretched Asylum is a good fucking band, all gimmicks aside. I don't give a fuck whether they wear makeup or not...I still like what I hear.

Stop being a jealous slop of shit. No one would even need to knock you in the head to make your head explode. It's going to happen with all of the noxious gases stored there to make up for your lack of a brain. You're head's just going to spontaneously combust.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 11:20am
Christraper said:
st1gma said:
Hey! Thats my butt-buddy youre makin fun of!!! He makes my head explode....

Presumptuous twit.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 14,2005 11:21am
Even if he didn't actually punch him, he must have laid hands on the kid to knock him down. And why DIDN'T he punch him? Doesn't a retard who blatantly grabs a chicks tits when she's with male friends at least deserve a few quick shots to the face and a bloody nose? What's the singer's problem? Doesn't wanna get blood on his Hot Topic rings? Or does he really not know how to fight and is extremely lucky that he faced off with a fashioncore kid instead of an actual man?

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 14,2005 11:22am edited Jan 14,2005 11:23am
Oh yeah, one more thing... This is the gayest thing I've seen on the internet since Goatse:

st1gma said:
If he punched him, the kid's fucking head would have exploded.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 11:24am
I highly doubt jealousy is a motivation for what has been typed on here, as far as comments about weretched asylum, considering the band's/project's of the people on this board commenting on wretched asylum, I think it is safe to attest that no where does jealousy factor in

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 14,2005 11:25am
what a bunch of weaklings. grow some balls and play real metal.

toggletoggle post by Mike Proteus at Jan 14,2005 11:25am
BestialOnslaught said:
What's the singer's problem? Doesn't wanna get blood on his Hot Topic rings?QUOTE]

lol

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 14,2005 11:27am
BestialOnslaught said:
Oh yeah, one more thing... This is the gayest thing I've seen on the internet since Goatse:

st1gma said:

what about
"...and Jesus Christ wasn't a sinner..." ???

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 11:30am
litacore said:
st1gma said:

hey sweet meat,

Wretched Asylum INVITED themselves here through that communications miracle known as AIM. That simple.

Not my fault you've gone sour.

Oh...right...when you IM someone, they have to post it on a public forum so they can get their little super troopers to talk shit. "Heehee...yo, look at this...let's make fun of him because what I had to say didn't do jack shit. Maybe if we all gang up on him I'll be nominated cool kid of the underground 2005. I always wanted to be an airhead jock while I was in high school, but the jocks always made fun of me, so now I can do it and not even have to play football! RAWK!"

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 14,2005 11:30am
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahhahahahaha

ha

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 14,2005 11:32am
what the fuck are you crying about?

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 11:33am
st1gma said:
You're a real fucking winner, huh? I really type like that. Wretched Asylum is a good fucking band, all gimmicks aside. I don't give a fuck whether they wear makeup or not...I still like what I hear.

Stop being a jealous slop of shit.

Yea Blue is pretty cool actually. At least he knows how to play his fuckin instrument which is way more than i can say for that piece of shit mallgoth band wretched asshole. Believe me nobody's fuckin jealous of those pussies. Except maybe me. Im REALLY jealous of his uber cool hot topic skirt and those phat braids that asshole has in his hair. And who could forget the mad dope tribal tattoos that every guido and frat boy in the world has.

Look you little twat, those dickheads started that shit and deserve every bit of ridicule they get on a regular basis. Joe was asked what he thought of the band and he gave his honest opinion without being terribly offensive and the douchebag frontman decides to start harrassing him. As soon as he realized he was in WAY over his head he starts acting like were the ones who started this bullshit.

Get over it. Its not our fault you like shitty music.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 14,2005 11:34am
st1gma said:
Oh...right...when you IM someone, they have to post it on a public forum so they can get their little super troopers to talk shit.

They don't have to, but it's funny. Singer Douchey McWretched didn't have to IM Joe in the first place, especially seeing as all he intended to do was talk shit about Joe's label.

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 14,2005 11:34am
im crying cause i always wanted to be on the football team in high school but i had to settle for being a cheerleader

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 14,2005 11:36am
and, i should add, i was the prettiest one on the squad

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 14,2005 11:36am
st1gma said:
litacore said:
st1gma said:

hey sweet meat,

Oh...right...when you IM someone, they have to post it on a public forum so they can get their little super troopers to talk shit. "Heehee...yo, look at this...let's make fun of him because what I had to say didn't do jack shit. Maybe if we all gang up on him I'll be nominated cool kid of the underground 2005. I always wanted to be an airhead jock while I was in high school, but the jocks always made fun of me, so now I can do it and not even have to play football! RAWK!"

haha, THIS RULES!
"gone sour"? au contrere, this cheers me up because it's so damn funny!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 14,2005 11:36am
st1gma said:
litacore said:
st1gma said:

hey sweet meat,

on a different note,
hey st1gma,
your e-mailbox is full..
when you sign up to this site you automatically get a thank you email...
and it keeps getting bounced back saying your account is over quota
FYI

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 14,2005 11:37am
i wish i could be someone's sweet meat

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 14,2005 11:37am
dammnit ben, i wasn't talking to you! steal your brothers phone and call me or go on aim.
this st1gma kid is a character.

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 14,2005 11:38am
haha

WARNING: Tara's mind is a very dark & scary place. There are things locked inside that have been trying to break free for a very long time. You may hear a scream or two here & there, but those are just the resident demons probably bitching at each other again. The low moans are just the ghosts arguing about who gets to haunt her next. There are memories, good & bad, for everyone & everything that has crossed fate's path. There is a little girl who is kept in a cage, you might hear her crying, but if you stop & play with her, she'll smile just for you. Though you haven't met the little girl yet, she knows you. You just didn't know she was there. She's crying now because she's been dying for someone to hold her & she doesn't want you to leave, but the others tell her she has no choice & that it's what's best for you. It's okay, eventually one of the faeries will hold her, sing, & rock her to sleep. So, with this I give you the disclaimer...

DISCLAIMER: All events "portrayed" on this web site are purely non-fictional & straight from the core of my being. And, if you happen to go insane, don't say I didn't WARN you (see "WARNING").

(Rewritten from a letter written in 2000)

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jan 14,2005 11:38am
haha i think that's funny as hell

it would be even funnier if i had not just been "stigmatized" http://www.st1gmat1zed.net/

single moms and their 3 year old bastard children rawk!

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 11:38am
hahahahahahaha

sheer entertainment

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 14,2005 11:41am
yeah I never thought anything could top that original Wretched Asylum thread but this is creepin' up!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 11:42am
assuck said:
She's crying now because she's been dying for someone to hold her & she doesn't want you to leave, but the others tell her she has no choice & that it's what's best for you.

Naw dude, shes crying because my cock is still lodged in her ass

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 11:45am
heh heh heh

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 11:45am
BestialOnslaught said:
Even if he didn't actually punch him, he must have laid hands on the kid to knock him down. And why DIDN'T he punch him? Doesn't a retard who blatantly grabs a chicks tits when she's with male friends at least deserve a few quick shots to the face and a bloody nose? What's the singer's problem? Doesn't wanna get blood on his Hot Topic rings? Or does he really not know how to fight and is extremely lucky that he faced off with a fashioncore kid instead of an actual man?

He took him down with his chest, actually. And I think he proved his point pretty well without punching the little fuck.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 11:48am
BestialOnslaught said:

st1gma said:

You guys have this sick obsession with the word gay. Are you all fucking each other in the bathroom when no one's looking? Are you just projecting your own gayness onto everything else?

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 14,2005 11:49am
Ok, I was wrong, THIS is the gayest thing:

st1gma said:
He took him down with his chest, actually.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 11:51am
paganmegan said:
I highly doubt jealousy is a motivation for what has been typed on here, as far as comments about weretched asylum, considering the band's/project's of the people on this board commenting on wretched asylum, I think it is safe to attest that no where does jealousy factor in

If it's not jealousy, it's just straight up cattiness and you're all a bunch of little girls.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 14,2005 11:51am
st1gma said:
You guys have this sick obsession with the word gay. Are you all fucking each other in the bathroom when no one's looking? Are you just projecting your own gayness onto everything else?

Nah, it's just both funny and true when it applies to homoerotica like WRETCHED ASYLUM.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 11:57am
BobNOMAAMRooney nli said:
I think it becomes an issue when the psuedo-intellectual shitstain frontman from a gimmick band that hasn't done shit for the metal scene starts shittalking good bands in the local scene because he doesn't like what the head of their label said about his gimmick. Oh wait, we're all emo because we didn't like Godsmack until a week ago.

So everyone has to call in all their buddies to talk more shit? This scene is supposed to support itself and everyone in it. If someone asks for an opinion on a band, "gay" is just a pompous instigation. I don't like the band. I don't like the gimmick. I don't like them. That works and gives more credit to the person speaking the words.

You all sound emo with the amount of times you all say the word gay.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 11:59am
You sound like a stupid bitch who shouldnt be on this message board

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 12:12pm
Christraper said:
st1gma said:

Stop being a jealous slop of shit.

Yea Blue is pretty cool actually. At least he knows how to play his fuckin instrument which is way more than i can say for that piece of shit mallgoth band wretched asshole. Believe me nobody's fuckin jealous of those pussies. Except maybe me. Im REALLY jealous of his uber cool hot topic skirt and those phat braids that asshole has in his hair. And who could forget the mad dope tribal tattoos that every guido and frat boy in the world has.

Look you little twat, those dickheads started that shit and deserve every bit of ridicule they get on a regular basis. Joe was asked what he thought of the band and he gave his honest opinion without being terribly offensive and the douchebag frontman decides to start harrassing him. As soon as he realized he was in WAY over his head he starts acting like were the ones who started this bullshit.

Get over it. Its not our fault you like shitty music.

You were the ones that started this bullshit, you fucking sheep. You gotta slam their music, you gotta slam their style, you gotta just keep slamming...

Who gives a fuck if he shops at Hot Topic? That's probably where you buy all of your tee shirts anyway. I like Hot Topic...where else can you grab an awesome 2 disc CD and only pay $5.99? Where else can you buy your kid a CBGB tee shirt? Or lingerie that is actually cute? Or awesome slippers? Shoelaces, tights, shoes, purses, tee shirts, stickers...nothing wrong with Hot Topic.

You ganged up on him like a bunch of pussies.

What's the matter? Joe can't handle himself? Who exactly was in over their head? Who was the one who had to call in backup?

Someone can give their honest opinion without being the least bit offensive, unless they are insecure and feel like they have something to prove.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 12:15pm
succubus said:

on a different note,
hey st1gma,
your e-mailbox is full..
when you sign up to this site you automatically get a thank you email...
and it keeps getting bounced back saying your account is over quota
FYI

Took care of that. They shut down half the email system.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 12:18pm
Josh_hates_you said:

it would be even funnier if i had not just been "stigmatized" http://www.st1gmat1zed.net/

You're an ignorant, pathetic, scumfuck, moron. You really have to talk shit about a three and a half year old? You're one pathetic fucking loser.

Say something to my face so I can remove your teeth.

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 14,2005 12:27pm
i had typed up an enormous essay explaining the many valid reasons i hate wretched asylum, with links to similair bands and such, but i deleted it by accident , so let me just say this:

wretched asylum is gay.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 12:29pm
st1gma said:
You were the ones that started this bullshit, you fucking sheep. You gotta slam their music, you gotta slam their style, you gotta just keep slamming...

Who gives a fuck if he shops at Hot Topic? That's probably where you buy all of your tee shirts anyway. I like Hot Topic...where else can you grab an awesome 2 disc CD and only pay $5.99? Where else can you buy your kid a CBGB tee shirt? Or lingerie that is actually cute? Or awesome slippers? Shoelaces, tights, shoes, purses, tee shirts, stickers...nothing wrong with Hot Topic.

What's the matter? Joe can't handle himself? Who exactly was in over their head? Who was the one who had to call in backup?

Someone can give their honest opinion without being the least bit offensive, unless they are insecure and feel like they have something to prove.

Joe handled himself just fine. It was pretty funny actually. So wait a second, who's the sheep here? Youre defending a shitty trendy fucking band and the shitty trendy fucking store he obviously lives at. So basically youre doing whatever MTV says is cool. But im a sheep so what do i know?
If you wanna fuck the guy so bad then hurry up and suck his dick. Maybe with a cock stuck in your throat you'll shut the fuck up for once.
I cant stand assholes who assume that their band is better based on the quality of their equipment and look down on the bands that actually work for what they do. Granted theres a couple of people like that on this site but we tend to overlook that little detail on the grounds that at least they play better music than Wretched Asscum.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jan 14,2005 12:30pm
it was more a social commentary on single mothers in america.

if you are not married nor where you at the time of your childs birth then your child is a bastard. you cant really argue with that fact.

do you even know who the father is?

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 14,2005 12:31pm
on second thought, i love wretched asylum for the hours of entertainment their existence has provided me.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 12:32pm
HAHAHA!

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 12:34pm
assuck said:
on second thought, i love wretched asylum for the hours of entertainment their existence has provided me.

I second that!!

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Jan 14,2005 12:35pm
you guys make me laugh....

toggletoggle post by vengefulandgodless  at Jan 14,2005 12:38pm edited Jan 14,2005 12:47pm

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 12:39pm
What you have to remember is, all this started when the dude in the straightjacket got cocky on AIM and decided to make remarks he had no place to make, seeing as Wretched ass stain is admittedly endorsed by hot topic and would be the least credible source of what is good as far as metal goes, and alot of people like to take the time to point out how gay they are..and now its all just great entertainment

toggletoggle post by DiscoBloodBath   at Jan 14,2005 12:42pm
Josh_hates_you said:

do I detect person who pays child support?

LMAO LMAO

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 14,2005 12:43pm

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 14,2005 12:44pm
st1gma said:
You're an ignorant, pathetic, scumfuck, moron. You really have to talk shit about a three and a half year old? You're one pathetic fucking loser.

i want to touch you.

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 14,2005 12:44pm
hhahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 12:44pm
hahahaha

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 12:45pm
Christraper said:
st1gma said:

Joe handled himself just fine. It was pretty funny actually. So wait a second, who's the sheep here? Youre defending a shitty trendy fucking band and the shitty trendy fucking store he obviously lives at. So basically youre doing whatever MTV says is cool. But im a sheep so what do i know?
If you wanna fuck the guy so bad then hurry up and suck his dick. Maybe with a cock stuck in your throat you'll shut the fuck up for once.
I cant stand assholes who assume that their band is better based on the quality of their equipment and look down on the bands that actually work for what they do. Granted theres a couple of people like that on this site but we tend to overlook that little detail on the grounds that at least they play better music than Wretched Asscum.

The band is not trendy...emo is trendy. The store is not trendy...it's a fucking store that carries some decent shit. MTV? I don't watch it...people like you watch MTV. If I was into the whole MTV thing, I'd be on mtv.com or ilovehiphop.com or even backstreetboysrawk.com.

I'm just dying to fuck him. That's why I'm here...how'd you figure me out? If that were the case, I'd be off trying to fuck him, not defend his band.

Who cares about what he has to say about equipment? If the bands are oh-so-good then it shouldn't be an issue. When you get all angry...you're obviously a bit insecure about the equipment.

toggletoggle post by DiscoBloodBath   at Jan 14,2005 12:45pm edited Jan 14,2005 12:47pm
oooooooo I get to touch all the time lol

Oh and I fucking hate emo *belch*

I can tolerate any music save emo.

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 14,2005 12:46pm
This is the fucking funniest shit ever.......

toggletoggle post by DiscoBloodBath   at Jan 14,2005 12:48pm
vengefulandgodless said:

HATER.

toggletoggle post by dave from the grave nli at Jan 14,2005 12:48pm
I just wanted to take this opportunity to jump in here and say that the olive garden sucks

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 12:50pm
Josh_hates_you said:

if you are not married nor where you at the time of your childs birth then your child is a bastard. you cant really argue with that fact.

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT SINGLE MOTHERS IN AMERICA! Keep that in mind. You're a shittalking reject and I will argue that fact on the basis that you were talking shit about a three and a half year old....that was your aim and that is what you did. Don't give me any definitions...you're a COMPLETE AND TOTAL FUCKING LOSER!

Yes I know who the father is, but I would rather not. There was a reason I didn't marry him and if you got an issue with that, shove it up your dick!

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 14,2005 12:52pm edited Jan 14,2005 12:53pm
st1gma said:
The band is not trendy...emo is trendy. The store is not trendy...

sorry, your sadly mistaken. nu metal is also still extremely trendy. and you obviously enjoy nu metal (because you like that band), and nu metal is obviously represented wholeheartedly by that store, due to all the frigging chain covered vinyl dress/pants that the silly band wears (which are sold at that trendy store). the store is highly trendy. THE STORES ARE IN FUCKING MALLS.

toggletoggle post by DiscoBloodBath   at Jan 14,2005 12:53pm
st1gma said:
Josh_hates_you said:

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT SINGLE MOTHERS IN AMERICA! Keep that in mind. You're a shittalking reject and I will argue that fact on the basis that you were talking shit about a three and a half year old....that was your aim and that is what you did. Don't give me any definitions...you're a COMPLETE AND TOTAL FUCKING LOSER!

Yes I know who the father is, but I would rather not. There was a reason I didn't marry him and if you got an issue with that, shove it up your dick!

don't worry about him. he sounds about as cool as a wet fart in a dixie cup....

toggletoggle post by vengefulandgodless  at Jan 14,2005 12:53pm
my question is who the fuck cares about anything that happens at the rock pile

toggletoggle post by vengefulandgodless  at Jan 14,2005 12:54pm
I meen come on there are male strippers in the same building

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 14,2005 12:54pm
maybe she will start defending the olive garden too

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 14,2005 12:55pm
blue said:
st1gma said:

i want to touch you.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 12:56pm
st1gma said:
The band is not trendy...emo is trendy. The store is not trendy...it's a fucking store that carries some decent shit. MTV? I don't watch it...people like you watch MTV. If I was into the whole MTV thing, I'd be on mtv.com or ilovehiphop.com or even backstreetboysrawk.com.

I'm just dying to fuck him. That's why I'm here...how'd you figure me out? If that were the case, I'd be off trying to fuck him, not defend his band.

Who cares about what he has to say about equipment? If the bands are oh-so-good then it shouldn't be an issue. When you get all angry...you're obviously a bit insecure about the equipment.

Sorry bitch but the band IS trendy whether you want to admit it or not. Hot Topic sucks. We'll leave it at that. I dont watch tv and if i did i sure as hell wouldnt watch mtv with all the bands that WA are trying oh so hard to become.

And i said suck his dick not fuck him! You think hed fuck a fat ugly whore like you?

My equipments fine. But i still hate dickheads like that. So fuck you trendy fat mallwhore.

toggletoggle post by DiscoBloodBath   at Jan 14,2005 12:56pm
vengefulandgodless said:
I meen come on there are male strippers in the same building

I think you've been there then? I know I have. Hard to miss all those shining, gleaming greased asses....

toggletoggle post by vengefulandgodless  at Jan 14,2005 12:57pm
maybe but you'll never know for sure

toggletoggle post by DiscoBloodBath   at Jan 14,2005 12:57pm
SINOFANGELS-RAY said:

no they really do suck

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 14,2005 12:58pm
SINOFANGELS-RAY said:

hahaha!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2005 12:59pm
st1gma said:

hahahaha You dirty girl.

toggletoggle post by DiscoBloodBath   at Jan 14,2005 1:01pm
vengefulandgodless said:
maybe but you'll never know for sure

maybe I know you hhahaha

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 14,2005 1:01pm
ah shit... im a missin another fight... i dont wanna read all this bullshit, someone fill me in

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2005 1:02pm
She had a child out of wedlock, and is now headed to the everlasting fires of hades for her sin.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 14,2005 1:03pm
st1gma: wretched asylum rules. nu metal is not trendy. nor is hot topic.

everybody else: wretched asylum sucks. we dont like nu metal. its a proven fact that nu metal and hot topic are about as trendy as it gets.

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 14,2005 1:04pm
I think she's right. I think we should all go to the next show and say we are sorry........Bah HA HA HA HA HA

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 14,2005 1:04pm
oh, ok... the usual

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 14,2005 1:05pm
when someone in wretched asylum gets hit with a flying dildo - thats me

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2005 1:06pm
She has big b00b3rz. That means she's going to hell for tempting the inner demons that live in a man's skull. A real woman wears enkle-length skirts made from potato sacks. And never leaves the home.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 1:08pm
haha so great

toggletoggle post by silky  at Jan 14,2005 1:08pm
st1gma said:

HAHAHAHAHA! That is exactly what I would say in order to make fun of that faggot! cute lingerie? slippers? tights? purses? fags?

toggletoggle post by vengefulandgodless  at Jan 14,2005 1:08pm
DiscoBloodBath said:
maybe I know you hhahaha

Everyone knows me just no one knows it im like super man

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 14,2005 1:08pm
a real woman never comes out of the kitchen so you never see her

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2005 1:11pm
She better have a computer in her kitchen, or I'm going to have to be forced to raise a ruckus.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 14,2005 1:13pm
five across the eyes

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jan 14,2005 1:29pm
Main Entry: 1bas·tard
Pronunciation: 'bas-t&rd
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French, probably of Germanic origin; akin to Old Frisian bost marriage, Old English bindan to bind
1 : an illegitimate child
2 : something that is spurious, irregular, inferior, or of questionable origin
3 a : an offensive or disagreeable person -- used as a generalized term of abuse b : MAN, FELLOW
- bas·tard·ly adjective

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=bastard

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2005 1:31pm
5. An upbaptized baby that gets a one way ticket to the INFERNO.

toggletoggle post by dave from the grave nli at Jan 14,2005 1:45pm
SINOFANGELS-RAY said:

in that case fuck the bitch

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 1:48pm
blue said:
st1gma said:

sorry, your sadly mistaken. nu metal is also still extremely trendy. and you obviously enjoy nu metal (because you like that band), and nu metal is obviously represented wholeheartedly by that store, due to all the frigging chain covered vinyl dress/pants that the silly band wears (which are sold at that trendy store). the store is highly trendy. THE STORES ARE IN FUCKING MALLS.

Nu metal doesn't exist. Hot Topic is a store that appreciates music, if you were smart, you'd appreciate that fact. Hot Topic is in the mall, as well as a bunch of other stores. Where exactly do you shop for shit...mainly clothing? A dumpster? Kmart? They're not in malls. While I may not buy my clothing at Hot Topic, I still buy it at the mall. For some strange reason, it's easier to shop at one giant building with a bunch of options. For people who do buy clothing at Hot Topic...there aren't many alternatives. You expect everyone to run somewhere like Hubba Hubba and pay triple the price? HA!

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 14,2005 1:50pm
Yea but what the hell is your take on the Olive Garden .......

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 14,2005 1:52pm
st1gma said:
Hot Topic is a store that appreciates music

Of course they do, they make a fucking shitload of money for their stockholders off of it. And just cause they care about music doesn't mean they care about good music.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 1:52pm
Nu metal= heavy music with lots of drop d tunings, simple power chords, a reliance on cheap gimmicks such as makeup, straight jackets, clothing from hot topic and annoying fans and band members

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 1:53pm
Nu metal does exist and you obviously listen to an awful lot of it. And you just listed hot topics entire supply of merchendise so dont act like you dont shop there you stupid cunt. Oh wait thats right, youre fat so you probably shop at the fat girls hot topic. I forget what its called though. My mistake.

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 14,2005 1:57pm
YEs Hot topic does Appreciate Music .... Like all the little kids and wannabee metal heads buy over priced music and shirts. How about go to a show and support bands and buy shit from them.. not scene nazi like Hot topic DOODE!!!!

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 14,2005 1:57pm
st1gma said:
Where exactly do you shop for shit...mainly clothing? A dumpster? Kmart?

shows & distros online. places that actually do appreciate music.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 14,2005 1:57pm
hot topic is owned by the gap... end of story, shutup

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 14,2005 1:59pm
st1gma said:
blue said:
st1gma said:

Nu metal doesn't exist. Hot Topic is a store that appreciates music, if you were smart, you'd appreciate that fact. Hot Topic is in the mall, as well as a bunch of other stores. Where exactly do you shop for shit...mainly clothing? A dumpster? Kmart? They're not in malls. While I may not buy my clothing at Hot Topic, I still buy it at the mall. For some strange reason, it's easier to shop at one giant building with a bunch of options. For people who do buy clothing at Hot Topic...there aren't many alternatives. You expect everyone to run somewhere like Hubba Hubba and pay triple the price? HA!

Man..that was hilarious. Nu metal doesn't exist and Hot Topic is a store that "appreciates" good music? Right, of course your idea of "good" music must be Slipknot and the like. Also, I wouldn't recommend buying clothing at Hot Topic. They supply clothing for nu metal/skater fags.

toggletoggle post by Mike Proteus at Jan 14,2005 2:02pm
paganmegan said:
Nu metal= heavy music with lots of drop d tunings, simple power chords, a reliance on cheap gimmicks such as makeup, straight jackets, clothing from hot topic and annoying fans and band members

heavy? nu metal is the anti-heavy if anything. limp bizkit doesn't sound crushing at all, just "everybody jump jump!" riffs with weak tone.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 2:02pm
I think my point has been proven.

All of you are a bunch of shittalking sheep. You can't think for yourselves...not even a little. The problem is whoever heads up your little clique is a moron.

All you can do is run your mouths...and all of you are worthless.

Keep running your fucking traps, but you know & I know that you have absolutely no balls & zero integrity.

You can't even formulate an intelligent argument in response to anything. All you have to back up your shittalking is more shittalking...and you reach so far and go so low. Fucking pathetic!

All of you: "Wretched Asylum is gay."
Me: "Wretched Asylum is actually pretty good. Tell me why their gay."
All of you: "<insert shittalking> and because the singer bunched up my friend's panties."
Me: "You all have absolutely no validity. I now know that anything you have to say is null & void because you're all morons."

toggletoggle post by Mike Proteus at Jan 14,2005 2:04pm
st1gma said:
I think my point has been proven.

All of you are a bunch of shittalking sheep. You can't think for yourselves...not even a little. The problem is whoever heads up your little clique is a moron.

All you can do is run your mouths...and all of you are worthless.

Keep running your fucking traps, but you know & I know that you have absolutely no balls & zero integrity.

You can't even formulate an intelligent argument in response to anything. All you have to back up your shittalking is more shittalking...and you reach so far and go so low. Fucking pathetic!

All of you: "Wretched Asylum is gay."
Me: "Wretched Asylum is actually pretty good. Tell me why their gay."
All of you: "<insert shittalking> and because the singer bunched up my friend's panties."
Me: "You all have absolutely no validity. I now know that anything you have to say is null & void because you're all morons."

Why don't you pull out your violin or something. This was old from the get go.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 2:06pm
anonymous said:

Man..that was hilarious. Nu metal doesn't exist and Hot Topic is a store that "appreciates" good music? Right, of course your idea of "good" music must be Slipknot and the like. Also, I wouldn't recommend buying clothing at Hot Topic. They supply clothing for nu metal/skater fags.

IDIOT! I said Hot Topic appreciates music. No adjectives...just music. I can't stand Slipknot. I don't buy clothes at Hot Topic...I already said that. I will speak up in defense of their clothing a little...they carry a good line of goth stuff. Some of their dresses & skirts are cute...and you probably oogle plenty of chicks (guys if you are a chick) wearing the shit.

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Jan 14,2005 2:07pm
this thread wins the most entertaining award.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 14,2005 2:08pm
st1gma said:

Nu metal doesn't exist.
It does still exist faintly in bands like limp bizkit, korn, disturbed, adaema, dope...I've never heard you guys but your attitude is very nu-metal.
Hot Topic is a store that appreciates music, if you were smart, you'd appreciate that fact.

I am smart. You're a retard. I've watched hot topic pick up on trends and saturate them down on posing fans who change their platforms every week. Relapse records is like them alot, you'd probably like that label check em out, that's the ill-informed metalhead label.
Hot Topic is in the mall, as well as a bunch of other stores.
Are you sure?
Where exactly do you shop for shit...mainly clothing? A dumpster? Kmart? They're not in malls.
Mailorder, Armageddon shop, bands at shows.
While I may not buy my clothing at Hot Topic, I still buy it at the mall. For some strange reason, it's easier to shop at one giant building with a bunch of options.
Good for you, i'm sure everyone loves not only loves but deeply appreciates your shopping routine.
For people who do buy clothing at Hot Topic...there aren't many alternatives. You expect everyone to run somewhere like Hubba Hubba and pay triple the price? HA!

If you had any sense at all you'd realize that malls are gay and you wouldn't even bother going there at all to prove yourself to your friends.
Learn a lesson from the New England Metal scene, blaze your own path, do your own thing, don't follow the trends and don't victimize yourself when your totally at fault.
And for the record, what's wrong with saying gay? Did you move here from NY or something? Gay is an essential word in any essential Massholes' vocabulary.

toggletoggle post by silky  at Jan 14,2005 2:08pm
I'll see you in home room, faggot.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 2:08pm
I like the AIM conversations the best, those get the award in my book

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 14,2005 2:09pm
This girl has no clue What a scene is about or music for that matter. This band she loves so much took an over done gimmick and did it bad at that. Hears an original thought How about just get up there and Play. leave the Gimmick at home , Oh that's right there Playing ability must not be That good. Hence the Gimmick. As far as Hot topic Goes It Manufactures little scene Rats Like u!!!

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 14,2005 2:10pm
i heart wretched asylum

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 2:11pm
KeithMutiny said:

And Disney owns Touchstone Pictures...your point?

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 2:11pm
yea you stupid fat ugly cunt. if you dont like us you dont have to waste your time talking to us. And weve made plenty of valid points but you must have been busy stuffing your face with cock you dirty whore. If i were you id spend more time with my bastard child than wasting it on my stupid fucking live journal that nobody gives two shits about.

toggletoggle post by Mike Proteus at Jan 14,2005 2:12pm
The name Wretched Asylum sounds like a rejected Cannibal Corpse title.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 14,2005 2:13pm
that means NOT WELCOMED.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 14,2005 2:13pm
Hopefully she's really good friends with all of WRETCHED ASYLUM. If you read her webpage it seems most of her friends have killed themselves off (ODs, Russian Roulette, mysterious accidents); we can only hope for the trend to continue.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 14,2005 2:20pm
st1gma said:

So everyone has to call in all their buddies to talk more shit?

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 14,2005 2:22pm
hoo ah

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 14,2005 2:25pm
st1gma said:
KeithMutiny said:

And Disney owns Touchstone Pictures...your point?

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 2:25pm
Christraper said:
yea you stupid fat ugly cunt. if you dont like us you dont have to waste your time talking to us. And weve made plenty of valid points but you must have been busy stuffing your face with cock you dirty whore. If i were you id spend more time with my bastard child than wasting it on my stupid fucking live journal that nobody gives two shits about.

Oooh Oooh. You have made valid points in your own minds...but it's really just sheep shit.

I'm quite the fat, ugly whore...sure...lol. Whatever you say boss...you're the expert on nonsensical bullshit.

Kids sleep.

There's that shittalking and having ultimately nothing to say again. Is your opinion of yourself really that low? Maybe you should seek counseling.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 2:27pm
BestialOnslaught said:
Hopefully she's really good friends with all of WRETCHED ASYLUM. If you read her webpage it seems most of her friends have killed themselves off (ODs, Russian Roulette, mysterious accidents); we can only hope for the trend to continue.

FIRST - That's not most of my friends.

SECOND - You should kill yourself...I believe that may be the only hope for you or any of the other rejects you hang out with.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 2:27pm
maybe you should seek my cock

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Jan 14,2005 2:27pm
I am the great cornholio

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 14,2005 2:29pm
st1gma said:
BestialOnslaught said:

FIRST - That's not most of my friends.

SECOND - You should kill yourself...I believe that may be the only hope for you or any of the other rejects you hang out with.

Now that's what I call a comeback.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 2:29pm
st1gma said:

Hes not the one whining about some crying little girl trapped under mounds of flab in your fat ugly head.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 2:30pm
I'm sorry. You guys really are the coolest!

It takes some real cool cats to go to a web site for info so they can talk more shit and not be expected to back anything up. It's sooooo cool when people are so insecure about themselves & their opinions that they have to dig so deep to try to get a rise out of someone.

I worship all of you for being dimwitted cowards. I wish I could be a dimwitted coward, but I have more integrity than that.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 14,2005 2:32pm

yep.
boo.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 2:32pm
HAIL THE DIMWITS! DIMWITS ROCK! I WANNA BE A NONSENSICAL MORON WHEN I GROW UP.

I feel bad for your parents and I hope you don't breed.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 14,2005 2:33pm
You signed up for this board to talk shit in this thread.

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 14,2005 2:34pm
What integrity

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 14,2005 2:34pm
Integrity this

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 14,2005 2:36pm
shut the fuck up.
this scene isn't for you. you obviously can't comprehend or at least handle the nature of a stupid message board. you're proving nothing. go listen to marilyn manson and cut yourself.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 2:38pm
Christraper said:
st1gma said:

Hes not the one whining about some crying little girl trapped under mounds of flab in your fat ugly head.

Fucking idiot. You think that shit's serious? It was a letter I wrote to an ex-boyfriend who was moving...fucking moron. I liked it so I put it up there.

Yup tons of flab...by the way...those are my tits.

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 14,2005 2:41pm

Go to a real Show . I'll show you Intgrity. Shameless promotion

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 2:41pm
st1gma said:
but I have more integrity than that.

Yea youve got so much integrity that youre still wasting your time trying to prove some invalid point to a bunch of people who diagree with every word that comes out of your cum infested mouth. Are you masochistic or something? Do you like to be belittled?

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 14,2005 2:43pm
st1gma said:

The band is not trendy...emo is trendy. The store is not trendy...it's a fucking store that carries some decent shit.

I think Carina's the only person who's ever mentioned emo (Bright Eyes) in a positive light on this site. Calling us emo is foolish.

MTV? I don't watch it...people like you watch MTV. If I was into the whole MTV thing, I'd be on mtv.com or ilovehiphop.com or even backstreetboysrawk.com.

In an entry in your Livejournal from Dec. 11 http://www.livejournal.com/users/philcorechick/
"I'm still trippin' about Dime's death. Only now I'm bugging because of Phil Anselmo's recent statements" Funny how you don't watch mtv yet talk like a wigger.

philcorechick, is that in tribute to Anselmo or the douche from Wretched Asylum? Either way you're a wannabe groupie.

It's very revealing about his character and exposes his whole "societal outcast that nobody loved" image as fake. Phil obviously has a disdain for people he thinks are of a lower social class than him. He looks down on people who he thinks are poor because he has been raised to believe that having the best of everything makes him a better person. That really jibes well with his, "rejection of herd mentality"

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 2:43pm
st1gma said:
Yup tons of flab...by the way...those are my tits.

well it looks like youve got six of them you chubby fuck!

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 14,2005 2:44pm
Okay, losers...I'm off to tend to real life. Talk all the shit you want, but have faith in the fact that you're all morons and have a nice day.

As much as I would love to sit here and continue to tell you all what fuckbags you are, I must do some things that are far more important.

LOL...you're all like net.metalheads...just as cool as net.goths...rawk!

It's good to know that this messageboard is the only place you are the cool kids...everywhere else, everyone laughs at you...over and over again...

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 14,2005 2:44pm
Yuppie-Metal all the way!

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 2:46pm
st1gma said:
Okay, losers...I'm off to tend to real life. Talk all the shit you want, but have faith in the fact that you're all morons and have a nice day.

As much as I would love to sit here and continue to tell you all what fuckbags you are, I must do some things that are far more important.

It's good to know that this messageboard is the only place you are the cool kids...everywhere else, everyone laughs at you...over and over again...

im gonna laugh when your kid grows up to be a whore just like you

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 14,2005 2:47pm
Go eat

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 14,2005 2:50pm
Bitch this is the underground. Tell your friends to kill themselves.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 14,2005 2:53pm
st1gma said:
As much as I would love to sit here and continue to tell you all what fuckbags you are

really....you promise?

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jan 14,2005 2:53pm
st1gma said:
Okay, losers...I'm off to tend to real life....

try not to spew forth any more bastard children on the way whore.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Jan 14,2005 2:56pm
Josh_hates_you said:

Dude thats not cool. Shes a single mom working hard to make a better life for her bastard child. Show some compassion man!

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jan 14,2005 3:03pm
LOL

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 14,2005 3:05pm
st1gma said:

I'm really just wondering how these people find their way here

I hope she starts a thread about how gay we all are!

toggletoggle post by suckreligionNLI at Jan 14,2005 3:08pm
my mouth is too lazy to run. but my nose is doing a good job.

ps litacore - that picture is fucking awesome... i must know where you got it.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 14,2005 3:11pm

toggletoggle post by suckreligionNLI at Jan 14,2005 3:29pm
i knew it! thanks, you rule.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2005 3:49pm
Christraper said:
Josh_hates_you said:

Dude thats not cool. Shes a single mom working hard to make a better life for her bastard child. Show some compassion man!

I believe she may have already eaten her cuntspawn, actually.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 14,2005 4:15pm
i leave for a couple hours and look at all the fun i missed

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jan 14,2005 4:16pm
I feel your pain

toggletoggle post by Bradness at Jan 14,2005 4:51pm edited Jan 14,2005 4:53pm
wow. I like saying wow. I feel much better after saying. Try it with me. Wow. again. WOW

imagine how much time this stygmahtah person is spending with her 3 1/2 year old bastard. and shut up bitch, it is a bastard.. Your taste in life SUCKS!

wow

toggletoggle post by spitfire  at Jan 14,2005 4:54pm
agree

toggletoggle post by spitfire  at Jan 14,2005 5:40pm
st1gma said:
Okay, losers...I'm off to tend to real life.

Deep knee bends in the pickle patch

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jan 14,2005 5:44pm
Dude, tits are awesome.

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Jan 14,2005 5:48pm
pisscup said:
pisscup said:
boobs

toggletoggle post by johnvanveen at Jan 14,2005 5:51pm
anymore gay pics of this "fight" haha wretched asylum should show up at all that remains sat at the living room along with all of you

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jan 14,2005 5:53pm
I really gotta hear this band. I'm about to listen. I'll be back in a few.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jan 14,2005 5:58pm
Alright. I'm listening.

It's pretty simple, repetitive and not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

I'd say, get rid of the makeup and the on-purpose misspelling and you'd probably have a pretty good shot at working the Jarrod's, Rockpile, WAAF etc... etc circuit.

toggletoggle post by spitfire  at Jan 14,2005 5:58pm
st1gma said

>>

You guys have this awesome obsession with the word gay. Are you all fucking each other in the bathroom with frozen vomit fucksticks like i like to do when no one's looking? Are you just projecting your own cocks up my ass?>>

you got me there

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Jan 14,2005 6:03pm
st1gma said

frozen vomit fucksticks

Oooooh someone listens to Prosthetic Cunt.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 14,2005 7:29pm
st1gma said:

This theory will never get old.

Every internet "flame war" goes through four stages

1. Arguement
2. Personal attacks
3. The loser of arguement leaving website while saying
a) "This is boring me now"
b) "I've got better things to do LOSERS!"
c) "This site sucks anyway!"

4. Loser of arguement lurking around the board to see what has been said about him/her.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 14,2005 7:30pm
'Twas me

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 14,2005 7:33pm
go back to fist fucking your children... you philosophy major, you

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 14,2005 11:38pm
I'm an english major because I can spell and use basic grammar. You dolt!

toggletoggle post by CongoogetalZobotomy  at Jan 15,2005 12:08am
how bout we just beat the shit outta WA and this cunt and maybe they will shut the fuck up.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Jan 15,2005 2:24am
Get off the board deb-o, I'm sure you're well aware of two things:

1) you make an ass of yourself when you get angry on messageboards

2) I'm more than willing to supply the intelligent discourse you feel no one here can provide, and in the end - you'll still be wrong.

By the way Deb-o, anonymity is impossible when your weak-points are and sensitivities are so blatantly displayed.

By the way guys, meet WA's manager, Debbi/St1gma. She's a little nutty, so make fun all you'd like if she's willing to play along, but do me a favor: Quit with the jokes about her kid. The effort she's put into the hand she was dealt in that situation is probably the one redeeming quality I've seen in her. I don't think many of us would be up to the challenge. But then again, at least we're lucky enough to have good taste in music.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jan 15,2005 2:43am

Im too lazy to edit this picture adn host it in such a way as to make it look good, but you get the picture.

toggletoggle post by deb-o at Jan 15,2005 4:27am
ArrowHead said:

2) I'm more than willing to supply the intelligent discourse you feel no one here can provide, and in the end - you'll still be wrong.

By the way Deb-o, anonymity is impossible when your weak-points are and sensitivities are so blatantly displayed.

By the way guys, meet WA's manager, Debbi/St1gma. She's a little nutty, so make fun all you'd like if she's willing to play along, but do me a favor: Quit with the jokes about her kid. The effort she's put into the hand she was dealt in that situation is probably the one redeeming quality I've seen in her. I don't think many of us would be up to the challenge. But then again, at least we're lucky enough to have good taste in music.

From this anonymous user... you are wrong. Not Deb-o.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 15,2005 5:32am
anonymous said:

1. Arguement
2. Personal attacks

4. Loser of arguement lurking around the board to see what has been said about him/her.

Nope...it's called having better things to do.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 15,2005 5:42am
SINOFANGELS-RAY said:
YEs Hot topic does Appreciate Music .... Like all the little kids and wannabee metal heads buy over priced music and shirts. How about go to a show and support bands and buy shit from them.. not scene nazi like Hot topic DOODE!!!!

Lol...last time I checked, shows didn't offer what I buy at Hot Topic. Last time I checked, I couldn't buy slippers or a journal at a show.

I go to shows all the time, genius...and I buy shit from people I think deserve my money.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 15,2005 5:44am
ArrowHead said:

Funny thing...my name's Tara.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Jan 15,2005 9:32am
Yer lying. I don't even need to ask Aaron to tell us it's the same IP for both of you.

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Jan 15,2005 10:41am
wow...this thread has gotten a bit out of hand. just a few words for this st1gma character:

i think i speak for at least 99% of the people here when i say most of this: this is an internet messageboard, designed to spread and circulate information/opinions about bands involved with metal, hardcore, grind, etc. therefore, it is perfectly fine for everyone on here to say what they want, about anything and anyone. clearly you have a problem with that and can't get it through your thick skull that NO ONE gives a shit about what you say, aside from the fact that it is entertaining.

would you expect every single person on the internet to just respect a band based on the principle of being a band alone??? fuck that shit...we're not robots, we all have different tastes in everything. i respect the fact that you like wretched asylum, just as you should respect the fact that no one on this board likes them. i do not respect the fact that you've tried to force everyone on this board to realize that we're all "gay," "idiots," "dimwits," and all sorts of other allegations. you had nothing to do with this in the first place, so why fight someone else's battle?

i'm not defending any individual(s), but everyone here can say whatever the fuck they want. if you don't like it, don't keep posting here about the same whiny bullshit you're accusing everyone else of throwing on here. you're shittalking just the same as everyone else. i have abstained from posting on this thread, because there was really nothing more to say until i saw this whole argument...you're just as bad as everyone you're trying to sway in here. if you think you're going to change anyone's opinion on wretched asylum, hot topic, nu metal, goth fags, mall goths, blah blah blah blah blah, you are very wrong.

i think wretched asylum is gay because the music is terrible...i've listened to them about 10 times to make sure i know what i'm talking about; i'll give anything a chance and formulate my opinion based on what i look for in a band. song structure sucks, riffs are kindergarten level at best, the vocals are terrible, the sound is terrible even if they do have good equipment (clearly they don't know how to handle it), the lyrics are gayer than liberace, the gimmick is overused and was never cool in the least bit, and i could go on for days. hopefully that "backs up my shittalk" for you a little bit. i've seen all this shit happen since the first aim conversation, and i can honestly say no one here is responsible for the onset of all this "shittalking." get your shit straight and try to come up with more of an intelligent, organized argument. fight your own battles instead of some disgustingly horrible nu metal cradle of filth cookie cutter band's beef that they started. why is it your place to say what's right and wrong here anyway? are you jesus or something? my sources point to no, get the fuck off of this messageboard and save the last ounce of dignity you have left. i don't give a shit who you are or if you have a child out of wedlock, i don't care what or who you support and neither does ANYONE ELSE HERE!!!! everyone will continue to go about their daily lives without thinking "i hope that random person on one in a billion internet messageboards respects my opinions and doesn't make fun of me," just as you should. i'm not saying you shouldn't post here, just shut up about this whole wretched asylum bullshit because it's going nowhere and it doesn't seem to be entertaining you as much as it has for the rest of the people here.

hopefully you don't see my blurb as "jealosy" or "cattiness." that would ruin my 11 year old girl lifestyle.

and for the record, i have huge balls and a shitload of integrity.

yours truly,
mark fucking richards

toggletoggle post by Bradness at Jan 15,2005 11:17am
ArrowHead said:
The effort she's put into the hand she was dealt in that situation is probably the one redeeming quality I've seen in her. I don't think many of us would be up to the challenge. But then again, at least we're lucky enough to have good taste in music.

i've been raising my daughter since she was 1 1/2 , now she's 7. It's very difficult. But her kid is a textbook definition of a bastard. just as illegal aliens streaming across the southern US border are wetbacks

i heard WA on WMFO the other day. the production on the guitars was ok, the vocals had way too many effects, and the drums were HORRIBLE. this kid uses electronic drums, you think they would sound good with all the tweaking you can do. i think it was called "we all die". what i could understand from the lyrics was something like "oooo, i'm evil. i'll mow you down with my daddy's Benz, cuz we're all gonna DIE"
lame

toggletoggle post by JayTUS   at Jan 15,2005 11:30am
I like Hot Topic.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 15,2005 11:41am
JayTUS said:
I like Hot Topic.

you can't! we're supposed to be sheep!

toggletoggle post by eddienli at Jan 15,2005 11:42am
that was me

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 15,2005 11:52am
HEY... remember that "HOT TOPIC SUPPORTS THE MUSIC" quote back there... id like you to do me a favor next time your lookin at icp shirts and XXL bondage pants... ask the where the section for bands on consignment are, i mean, since they do so much for the music...

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 15,2005 11:53am edited Jan 15,2005 11:54am
dick

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jan 15,2005 11:56am
i heart phil smolinsky

toggletoggle post by SINOFANGELS-RAY  at Jan 15,2005 12:23pm
Man this shit is still going on Clasic man, clasic

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 15,2005 1:36pm
st1gma said:
anonymous said:

1. Arguement
2. Personal attacks

Nope...it's called having better things to do.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 15,2005 1:38pm
I liked Wretched Asylum 15 years ago, before they gayed up their sound for the mainstream and changed their name from Ministry.

toggletoggle post by st1gma   at Jan 16,2005 8:41pm
ArrowHead said:
Yer lying. I don't even need to ask Aaron to tell us it's the same IP for both of you.

You really are an idiot, huh? Go ahead...check the IP...oooooh. I can absolutely guarantee that my name is, in fact, Tara.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jan 16,2005 9:10pm
n00dz

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 16,2005 10:51pm
anonymous said:
n00dz

that was random and funny

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead  at Jan 16,2005 10:56pm
st1gma said:

You really are an idiot, huh? Go ahead...check the IP...oooooh. I can absolutely guarantee that my name is, in fact, Tara.

Keep trying.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Jan 16,2005 11:02pm
poop

toggletoggle post by retard at Jan 16,2005 11:46pm
ArrowHead said:
st1gma said:

Keep trying.

You have never been so wrong....... www.orrthannan.com ..... I doubt Deb-O is part of this. Dummy.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jan 17,2005 12:00am
BobNOMAAMRooney said:
I liked Wretched Asylum 15 years ago, before they gayed up their sound for the mainstream and changed their name from Ministry.

Hahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by salami  at Jan 17,2005 11:21pm
goatwolf loves make-up!

toggletoggle post by salami  at Jan 17,2005 11:21pm
goatwolf loves make-up!

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Jan 18,2005 1:43am
BestialOnslaught said:

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 18,2005 1:45am
nice gardening gloves, guy.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jan 18,2005 3:43am
Did anyone else work for Redshirts when they were like 13?

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jan 18,2005 12:28pm
BobNOMAAMRooney said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jan 18,2005 12:29pm
oh! i can't believe i am saying this but by reading this entire post i made this conclusion:

13 Winters > Wretched Asylum

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Massive Clandestine Punishment
[default homepage] [print][6:43:25am Apr 24,2024
load time 3.03323 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]