New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> GORGASM Looking For New Drummer by RustedAngel on Jan 7,2005 10:50am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jan 7,2005 10:50am
Chicago-based death metallers GORGASM are currently looking for a new drummer. "We have festival dates lined up as early as May and more on the way. Serious responses only!" the band write on their web site.

"We would like someone permanent or temporary, preferably permanent. All applicants must be ready, willing, and able to travel overseas and tour several times a year!"

Interested parties can contact the group at gorgasmusic@yahoo.com or send a video/DVD and/or CD to:

Gorgasm
c/o Paul Garcia
4740 N. Lavergne #3
Chicago, IL 60630

For more information, visit www.gorgasm.net.

toggletoggle post by Scoracrasia   at Jan 7,2005 10:52am
They have always had drummer problems. When we did their website they seemed to have us update it all the time looking for a new drummer, it was nuts.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jan 7,2005 10:59am
yeah seems like it. Sucks because they have some good shit. The asian guy they just had was awesome too watch, even though it looked like he was going to die of ass explosion to get through the songs.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Jan 7,2005 11:20am
Gorgasm is a great fucking band.

toggletoggle post by HANDINJURY at Jan 7,2005 12:14pm
litacore said:
Gorgasm is a great fucking band.

I agree.

toggletoggle post by dirtycrayon at Jan 7,2005 1:31pm
RustedAngel said:
yeah seems like it. Sucks because they have some good shit. The asian guy they just had was awesome too watch, even though it looked like he was going to die of ass explosion to get through the songs.

agreed! i saw them at the north american bloodletting tour at the bombshelter and he looked like he was going to pass out!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jan 7,2005 1:38pm

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Jan 7,2005 2:06pm
dirtycrayon said:
agreed! i saw them at the north american bloodletting tour at the bombshelter and he looked like he was going to pass out!

He probably was,It was fuckin hot up on the stage

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jan 7,2005 2:49pm
sucks, Terence was the coolest dude in that band and he was awesome to watch while he played.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][8:01:55am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.02693 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]