New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The top 10 ways to make a 4-year-old cry by the_reverend on Dec 22,2004 4:11pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 22,2004 4:11pm
10. Hit him with a fly swatter. Four-year-olds are really tricky. You see, if you were trying to make a grown person cry, smacking them across the face with a baseball bat would be your first instinct, right? You can't do that with four-year-olds. Remember, if they die instantly, they won't cry. This isn't a list of ways to kill four-year-olds...what kind of sickos do you think we are? So anyway, your average fly swatter won't knock him unconscious or anything, provided you swing it like a normal fly swatter and not like some sort of warhammer.

9. Chase him around the kitchen table, or just through the family room, or wherever you want. He's a 4-year-old, so he's going to have to run pretty fast to get away from you, since his legs are so small. He'll be trying pretty hard to get away from you, too, since you just hit him with a fly swatter. Anyway, he hasn't been walking all that long, so before long he'll trip and fall. It doesn't matter how plush the surface he lands on is or isn't—he falls, he cries. He falls on gravel, he cries harder. That's just how it works.

8. Play "airplane" with him. You know, you tuck him under one of your arms, have him spread out his arms and swing him around while making "vrooooom!" sounds. At the height of his giggling and excitement, grab one of his arms and snap it quickly and cleanly.

7. Tell him Grandma died. This is even easier if Grandma really did die and you can show him the body, or shut him inside the casket with her.

6. Lock him out of every bathroom in the house. Give him a huge glass of soda so he thinks you like him, then just wait.

5. Get really really drunk and then sucker-punch his mom. You might need to sucker-punch his dad, too, though, if he comes in and starts wondering who you are, what you're doing in their house, and why you're trying to make his kid cry. That's the big problem with using somebody else's 4-year-old.

4. Ask him if he wants to play football/hockey/basketball/wrestle/etc. (any sport he likes will work, but contact sports are better). Then try as hard as you can to win.

3. Drive about half a mile down the road, then throw him out of the car and make him walk home.

2. Cook steaks for dinner. When he asks what it is, tell him it's his dog. Optionally, plant a little fur on the food.

1. Take him to the store, and wheel him through the candy aisle. When he says he wants something, say no. Continue saying no when he keeps asking. It will take a lot of perseverance, and will probably remind you of what a cruel and cold-hearted person you are, because remember: GOOD PARENTS NEVER MAKE THEIR CHILDREN CRY. After 15-20 minutes, if you just can't take it any more, give in and buy the fat little prick some candy. He probably learned his lesson anyway.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Dec 22,2004 4:22pm
I cant wait till I have kids.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 22,2004 4:22pm
That is absolutely wonderful!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 22,2004 4:23pm
aaron you thinking about kids all of a sudden???

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Dec 22,2004 4:23pm
hahaha, I'm so glad I can't have kids

that list reminds me of a Happy Flowers song

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Dec 22,2004 5:30pm
wipe your bloody dick on his teddy bear

toggletoggle post by retzam at Dec 22,2004 5:43pm
I always heard that one as "her" teddybear, and I kind of think it's funnier that way hahaha.

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 22,2004 11:58pm
8. Play "airplane" with him. You know, you tuck him under one of your arms, have him spread out his arms and swing him around while making "vrooooom!" sounds. At the height of his giggling and excitement, grab one of his arms and snap it quickly and cleanly.

...And Drop him and set him on fire

toggletoggle post by blue  at Dec 23,2004 12:11am
dread_104 said:
wipe your bloody dick on his teddy bear

so true.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Dec 23,2004 12:32am
my little cousin was pissing me off, so i tied the arms of his sweater together behind his back....when he tried to runaway he fell flat on his face. so i helped him back up...only to watch him fall again. what an idiot

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Dec 23,2004 12:38am
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

tell him grandma died

hahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 23,2004 1:41am
meanies!

lol

toggletoggle post by damnose   at Dec 23,2004 5:19am
hmm, my favorite was left off this list:

when you're finished, wipe off on his teddy bear

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][5:17:12pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02771 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]