New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Top 5 Worst Venue Bathrooms - Post Em by XmikeX on Dec 21,2004 1:15am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 21,2004 1:15am
in my opinion....

5. Cafe Mio after the singer of Ground Zero broke the toilet (ugh)
4. The Safari Lounge....enough said
3. The Red Zone Queens, NY - "I'll hold it till we get back to Massachusetts"
2. The El En Gee, most of the urinals didn't work, there was only 1 stall there was no door for it whatsoever, and it was covered in god knows what.
1. The Living Room (back in the day) - scum covered floors, urinals that were so low, so small, and so far away that there was no way to take a piss without showing off your dick to whoever happened to open the door, and the remains of a toilet in the back.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 21,2004 1:33am
5. obriens pub
4. obriens pub
3. obriens pub
2. obriens pub
1. obriens pub

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 21,2004 1:35am
The Rat

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 21,2004 1:57am
the red zone in queens gets my vote. obriens is bad. club marque sucks. the palladium at a metalfest is always interesting. the choppin block was nothing special. i won't include the shit i saw in south america.

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Dec 21,2004 2:18am
The living room around 2001.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 21,2004 6:48am
port-o-let's at a concert festival

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 21,2004 7:36am
this is a funny thread

people should post more

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 21,2004 8:17am
Club Babyhead years ago -- foul, foul, foul...

toggletoggle post by SuperFly at Dec 21,2004 8:22am
cbgb's, (nyc), and gilman street (san fran, ca.)

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 21,2004 8:52am
On a side note I'd have to say the nicest venue bathroom probably has to goto the Bomb Shelter

toggletoggle post by Nate   at Dec 21,2004 9:00am
Joe/NotCommon said:
5. obriens pub
4. obriens pub
3. obriens pub
2. obriens pub
1. obriens pub

DITTO

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Dec 21,2004 9:02am
living room of old. seriously the troth in front of the door sucked.

toggletoggle post by suckreligion   at Dec 21,2004 9:06am
someone had the fantastic idea of puking in the urinal at work today. Good thing the cleaning guy called in sick or I'd have worry about taking leak without vomit falling on my dick.

toggletoggle post by b00bies at Dec 21,2004 9:06am
YUCK!

toggletoggle post by blue  at Dec 21,2004 9:21am
XmikeX said:
in my opinion....

that place definetly gets my vote. when we played there, the only light coming in was from in the club. i was peeing in the dark, i hope i got it in something.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Dec 21,2004 9:27am
what about club 121 in brockon

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Dec 21,2004 10:02am
you guys remember the first metalfest at the palladium?

I walked into the men's room ther and there was this deluge of shitwater covering the floor. I remember there was cup full of piss witth a straw init on the back of one of the toilets.

toggletoggle post by Bestial0nslaught at Dec 21,2004 10:40am
When I give head any bathroom will do.

toggletoggle post by wakeoftears  at Dec 21,2004 11:57am
There are a couple bathroom's in my house, if thats the case...

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Dec 21,2004 12:02pm
the bathroom at Le Medley in Canada wasn't bad until security came in to remove a guy that was hiding in one of the stalls.

toggletoggle post by suckreligion   at Dec 21,2004 12:08pm
Worst
1. Springdale Turnhall
2. Club 305
3. Livingroom

Best
1. Lucky Dog Music Hall (naked chicks on the walls)
2. The Compound (except for the stall)

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Dec 21,2004 12:31pm
dunno if it's still there but when i went to the compound there was a futon in the bathroom.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 21,2004 12:32pm
I've never seen a bathroom that could come close to the old Living Room. The first time I played there it had blood on the floor and a syringe in the urinal. Awesome.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 21,2004 12:33pm
the All Asia bathroom was the nicest, until Alex pissed all over the walls.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 21,2004 12:36pm
i like the all asia bathroom
i took pictures in there actually

toggletoggle post by MarkKevorkian  at Dec 21,2004 12:51pm
Cbgb
The Rat

toggletoggle post by silky  at Dec 21,2004 1:05pm
the rat's bathroooms were the fucking worst. that entire place reeked of urine at all times.

toggletoggle post by Lincoln at Dec 21,2004 1:07pm
O'Briens hands down.....theres no other venue I've ever been to where I've felt safer pissing on the floor.

toggletoggle post by Lincoln at Dec 21,2004 1:10pm
silky said:
the rat's bathroooms were the fucking worst. that entire place reeked of urine at all times.

Yeah I remember being there a few times and sticking to the floor. I never asked why...didn't want to know.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Dec 21,2004 1:51pm
1. O'Brien's.
2. The Compound (the stall). Pretty bad when you sit on the throne and the seat isn't even attached and you go sliding right off.
3. The Chopping Block wreeked of piss bretty bad.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Dec 21,2004 1:54pm
The Rat was pretty terrible. I saw Cannibal Corpse there on the vile tour and was so thirsty by the end of the night that I actually drank from that sink.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 21,2004 2:04pm
I don't know what half of you are talking about, how clean does the place need to be for you to take a piss? I don't touch anything in a bathroom except the door to get into it.

Are you referring to taking a shit and actually sitting down on the toilet? who does that anyways, hover over that shit if you have too. Or put lots of toilet paper down.

O'briens, looked fine to me but was kinda weird that the door is next to the stage.
The choppin block, looked clean to me!
The Bombshelter, usually fine.

The palladium downstairs bathroom is usually the nastiest bathroom I've ever been in. Because you know you're walking in piss.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Dec 21,2004 2:10pm
Yeah, I've dropped the Cosby kids off at the pool in O'Brien's a bunch of times and never noticed anything all that horrid.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Dec 21,2004 2:11pm
RustedAngel said:
I don't know what half of you are talking about, how clean does the place need to be for you to take a piss? I don't touch anything in a bathroom except the door to get into it.

Are you referring to taking a shit and actually sitting down on the toilet? who does that anyways, hover over that shit if you have too. Or put lots of toilet paper down.

O'briens, looked fine to me but was kinda weird that the door is next to the stage.
The choppin block, looked clean to me!
The Bombshelter, usually fine.

The palladium downstairs bathroom is usually the nastiest bathroom I've ever been in. Because you know you're walking in piss.

How about the olfactory? the block's bathroom smells like you're living inside a jar of decade-old piss. Obrien's smells like low tide.

toggletoggle post by Dicknose at Dec 21,2004 2:37pm
I dont' know why everyones saying the old Living room, its still fuckin gross haha!

toggletoggle post by lynneaus  at Dec 21,2004 2:42pm
The Rat had bathrooms??? hahaha i never ventured near them... i always made sure i went before i went to a show.

the bathrooms during the first NEMF were bad... but since then they have people come in to clean during the day during the fest.

i think worst location of a bathroom has to go to The Opera House in Toronto.... you have to go to the back of the venue (which is really the front and the lobby) and go down this flight of stairs that are wicked steep and narrow and shaky.... whoever designed this didnt not care about drunk people!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 21,2004 2:44pm
suckreligion said:

Best
1. Lucky Dog Music Hall (naked chicks on the walls)

its not that there are naked chicks on the wall, its the fact that the majority of them are THICK, GORGEOUS women with none of that emaciated crap. curves all around, its heaven to say the least.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Dec 21,2004 2:46pm
lynneaus said:
The Rat had bathrooms??? hahaha i never ventured near them... i always made sure i went before i went to a show.

the bathrooms during the first NEMF were bad... but since then they have people come in to clean during the day during the fest.

i think worst location of a bathroom has to go to The Opera House in Toronto.... you have to go to the back of the venue (which is really the front and the lobby) and go down this flight of stairs that are wicked steep and narrow and shaky.... whoever designed this didnt not care about drunk people!

I hate stairs at venues. I always die on them. At Lamb Of God I tried to run down the concrete stairs on the balcony of the Palladium. Not a very wise idea.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Dec 21,2004 9:29pm
Livingroom,(back in the day). Hands down worst ever. They didn't even have urinals, they had a big trough(like a horse would drink from) & it was always overflowing. The sight & smell was unhuman. No Contest

toggletoggle post by dneirflrigruoydeliani   at Dec 21,2004 9:41pm
obrians and 242 main in burlington vt, if you havnt been there you are in for a discusting treat. Not only does the lights not work, it doesnt have a window, and it smells worse then obrians...oh and you probably dont want to touch the doorknob either

toggletoggle post by phobia  at Dec 21,2004 9:42pm
living room guys bathroom a few years ago...
-the girl's wasn't pretty either, but the guy's bathroom definitely won the prize

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 21,2004 11:18pm
HAHAHA i love how agreed upon it is that the living room several years back was the grossest thing ever.

i never got a chance to experience the 121 bathrooms, but seeing as how central brockton back then WAS a toilet in and of itself I can only imagine the splenders it beheld.

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Dec 21,2004 11:23pm
aside from venues, the worst bathroom EVER is the men's room upstairs at priority music complex in hanson, ma. xmikex knows what i'm talking about.

it's haunted, stinky, bug infested, and just plain disgusting. one time the water turned on by itself after my cousin bill cut his ear in our old practice room...creepy as hell.

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Dec 21,2004 11:40pm
o'briens hands down! a few weeks ago i got a mad case o' the runs about an hour before we went on. i shit three times in that hour, and the fuckin' door to the stall was ripped off the hinges. it's kinda hard to hover while propping up a six foot piece of wood all the while vomiting out of your ass.

then, last night, i took a piss in there, and there was a colony of little flies on top of the urinal. just hanging out. it's december! it was 15 friggin' degrees out.

toggletoggle post by jay-ganihm  at Dec 21,2004 11:46pm
the rat. hands down worst men's room ever.

as for places that arent defunct...
o'briens is pretty gross
bloodstains' bathroom is just ridiculous

toggletoggle post by projectilevomit  at Dec 21,2004 11:52pm
when the spaces in olney villie were around the "providence civic center" was fuckin horrid!

toggletoggle post by MikeHuntStinks at Dec 22,2004 12:16am
I would have to say that time I pissed in that bitch's mouth

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Dec 22,2004 1:29pm
i don't know if it's been said or not yet, but - SAFARI LOUNGE

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Dec 22,2004 1:31pm
dirteecrayon said:
dunno if it's still there but when i went to the compound there was a futon in the bathroom.

yes! now they have a TV as well!

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Dec 22,2004 1:36pm
and not that it's a venue, but the wearhouse in Brockton where ascendancy practices..... ugh. fucking horrible.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 22,2004 1:40pm
Hooker said:
and not that it's a venue, but the wearhouse in Brockton where ascendancy practices..... ugh. fucking horrible.

i agree
i went in to pee and it just crawled back up and i couldn't pee
hahaha

toggletoggle post by the_rooster  at Dec 22,2004 1:44pm
nothing will ever beat the shit-swastika in the bathroom at northern lights. i know the rev is with me on that one.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 22,2004 1:50pm
the_rooster said:
nothing will ever beat the shit-swastika in the bathroom at northern lights. i know the rev is with me on that one.

hahaha i remember him telling me about that...the girls bathroom smelled from what i remember too

toggletoggle post by kellthevalkyrie  at Dec 22,2004 1:53pm
All the guys hate the O'Brien's bathroom...it makes me want to check it out. I don't think the ladies room is so bad...small...but the toilet is bolted to the floor...

toggletoggle post by Lincoln at Dec 22,2004 2:06pm
kellthevalkyrie said:
All the guys hate the O'Brien's bathroom...it makes me want to check it out. I don't think the ladies room is so bad...small...but the toilet is bolted to the floor...

I wouldn't go in there if I were you....people have been known to come out of that bathroom not quite the same.

toggletoggle post by gorgish at Dec 22,2004 2:39pm
in miami this place called "the ally" i think...
room REEKED TO HIGH HELL
and the door couldn't close at all.
you couldn't walk near the bathroom without wanting to gag.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 22,2004 3:00pm
I thought you lost your gag-reflex?

I love the livingroom!!! pissing while watching the band over your sholder is the best!

the bathroom at the rat wasn't bad at all. obrien's is pretty bad...
the choppin block smelled like piss, but was pretty clean.

worst bathroom goes to
NORTHERN LIGHTS (albany) anyone who was there for the shit-swastika (shitstika) knows what's up.. or was it a shit cross?

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 22,2004 3:44pm
oh fuck, I totally forgot about the shitstika! that was brutal!

toggletoggle post by pisscup at Dec 22,2004 5:18pm
We had the same dead goldfish floating in a sea of vomit in the sink at the Gee for at least 2 months. You don't know how much I miss that place

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at Dec 22,2004 5:33pm
Obriens is up there
The Living Room has had the same toilet overflowing for at least 5 years
Chopping Block
The Rat (RIP)

toggletoggle post by .b. at Dec 22,2004 6:01pm
I just took a sweet dump in a clean bathroom, I can shit anywhere.

toggletoggle post by DEATH2ALL  at Dec 22,2004 6:47pm
this is too funny!

toggletoggle post by Randy at Dec 28,2004 4:13pm
The RAT was definitely the worst of all.

Although when DISRUPT was in Germany in 1993 we played at this place in Nurnberg that had this outdoor outhouse type thing. You could smell it from hundreds of feet away, literally. One of our singers took a shit in the woods rather than going in there.

toggletoggle post by SuperFly at Dec 28,2004 4:19pm
i was going to list that one, but couldn't remember where it was.
and it was pete who shit in the woods.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 28,2004 5:05pm
CBGB's of course and, ABC NO RIO, NY. NY.(human fieces in corner of club indicated no bathroom)

toggletoggle post by poop at Dec 29,2004 6:23pm
Hanover House Meriden,Ct
El N Gee New London,Ct
CBGB'S New York,New York

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 29,2004 6:28pm
the palladium bathroom floors sweat urine

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 29,2004 6:30pm
the rat did suck, but id have to say the espresso bar, about a week before it closed, and people stopped givin a fuck about it... then we smashed a hole through to the womens room... the good ol days

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 30,2004 5:09pm
the bathroom at alex's in stoughton (worst strip club on earth) on christmas eve 2 years ago... fuckin nasty, i swear there were crabs breeding in the urine on the floor

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 30,2004 5:16pm
Randy said:
The RAT was definitely the worst of all.

Although when DISRUPT was in Germany in 1993 we played at this place in Nurnberg that had this outdoor outhouse type thing. You could smell it from hundreds of feet away, literally. One of our singers took a shit in the woods rather than going in there.

Did you guys use any of the rest-area bathrooms on the autobahn?
I saw one shitter that didn't even have a toilet in it. Just a hole in the ground with two straps to hang on to hanging down from the ceiling. It looked like the set of a snuff film.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Dec 30,2004 5:20pm
I shat in CBGB bathroom once. We played a show there with Napalm Death. We got there early and the doors hadn't opened yet so I thought it might be safe to shit in. I REALLY had to go. I went downstairs and fucking Napalm Death were having a photo session in the bathroom. (like, "look how punk rock we are, we're in the bathroom at CBs", wicked gay) so I had to wait for them to finish and finally got to shit. Finished just in time to not lose my privacy.

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Dec 30,2004 7:37pm
I dont give a fuck, Ill shit anywhere.
Id shit in the mosh pit.

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Dec 30,2004 7:38pm
ohh, and I am a gay fag. and have no balls.
I also, like to get fucked by big black guys while watching the Andy Dick show.

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Dec 30,2004 7:39pm
in my ass.
my mom took my virginity, and my motorbike away.

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Dec 30,2004 7:42pm
I'll kick all these fags asses so high.
they will see the stratosphere.

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Dec 30,2004 7:43pm
I'll kick all these fags asses so high.
they will see the stratosphere.

toggletoggle post by Horror Tang at Dec 30,2004 8:55pm
Club Babyhead

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Dec 31,2004 3:07am
i always feel like im going to be molested or killed when im in the bombshelter bathroom... dont know why, just always do.

toggletoggle post by BARNEY GREENWAY at Oct 18,2010 7:22am
Josh_Martin said[orig][quote]
I shat in CBGB bathroom once. We played a show there with Napalm Death. We got there early and the doors hadn't opened yet so I thought it might be safe to shit in. I REALLY had to go. I went downstairs and fucking Napalm Death were having a photo session in the bathroom. (like, "look how punk rock we are, we're in the bathroom at CBs", wicked gay) so I had to wait for them to finish and finally got to shit. Finished just in time to not lose my privacy.

Shut your bloody mouth you bloody junkhead!

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Oct 18,2010 9:02am
when i saw this thread i immediately thought of the old living room. Worst by FAR!

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Oct 18,2010 9:04am
after reading this thread i realized how much better the bathroom is at O'Briens now haha

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Oct 18,2010 9:17am
you have no idea.

toggletoggle post by Death_Metal_Jim at Oct 18,2010 9:25am
porta-potty stall #5 @ Maryland DeathFest VIII........

toggletoggle post by The_Rooster  at Oct 18,2010 9:27am
the_rooster said[orig][quote]

A+ to whomever revived this thread, for reminding me that this happened.

Also, Valentine's, downstairs. Filth. There's a trough.

Pearl St. Nightclub in Northampton was pretty foul last night too.

toggletoggle post by Maxwell Smart's shoe phone at Oct 18,2010 9:48am
Non portapotty - which are always the worst

1. The Rat
2. Local 186
3. Manray
4. Any venue in Olneyville

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Oct 18,2010 9:50am
a lot of really bad lavatories in here.

toggletoggle post by slymoe nli at Oct 18,2010 9:58am
XmikeX said[orig][quote]
in my opinion....

5. Cafe Mio after the singer of Ground Zero broke the toilet (ugh)
4. The Safari Lounge....enough said
2. The El En Gee, most of the urinals didn't work, there was only 1 stall there was no door for it whatsoever, and it was covered in god knows what.
1. The Living Room (back in the day) - scum covered floors, urinals that were so low, so small, and so far away that there was no way to take a piss without showing off your dick to whoever happened to open the door, and the remains of a toilet in the back.

^^ completely backed^^

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Oct 18,2010 10:42am
i've been told that the ladies room at Sammy's Patio was worse than the Men's room at the sound museum over on north beacon

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Oct 18,2010 10:47am
Alexecutioner said[orig][quote]
i've been told that the ladies room at Sammy's Patio was worse than the Men's room at the sound museum over on north beacon

its always worse for the females. imagine if we had to sit down on anything in any of the bathrooms listed in this thread? /dryheave

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Oct 18,2010 10:50am
reimroc said[orig][quote]
Alexecutioner said[orig][quote]

its always worse for the females. imagine if we had to sit down on anything in any of the bathrooms listed in this thread? /dryheave

true, which is why i figured it had to be pretty bad if my girlfriend said she would rather piss in the men's bathroom at the sound museum over the woman's bathroom at Sammy's

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 18,2010 10:50am

ha i remember when they used call the bathroom in school "the lav"

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Oct 18,2010 10:52am
people from England like to call them the "bog" as if people still piss in peat bogs these days

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 18,2010 10:53am
bog of eternal stench ftw

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Oct 18,2010 10:53am
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]

ha i remember when they used call the bathroom in school "the lav"

yea i still drop the "lavatory" every now and again.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Oct 18,2010 10:55am
toilet of the infidel

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Oct 18,2010 11:03am
The Meatlocker in somewhere NJ is pretty rancid. I went 5 blocks down the street to pinch a loaf.
Most venues down south have gnarly toilets too.

toggletoggle post by XX chromosome type thing at Oct 18,2010 11:04am
The old ladies room at O'Briens was pretty hideous...now it is a haven of space and really bloody clean in comparison to many places.

The ladies room at the Palladium is horrible.

However, I think the Rat takes the cake for the worst where I have ever had the displeasure of hovering.

Recently though, I had an amusing time at the ladies' facilities at Dingbatz in Clifton, NJ. I opened the door and there were these two people doing coke on the sink. Ok, whatever, but that bathroom was such that it was completely visible (sink area as soon as the door was opened) I just basically said carry on, I just have to pee. Second main issue with that place is that the stall is so short, anyone over 5'3 has their knees very uncomfortably pressed up against the stall door.

toggletoggle post by Bo Jackson NLI at Oct 18,2010 11:13am

YOU MUST PICK ONE

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 18,2010 11:14am edited Oct 18,2010 11:14am
haha i refer to the bathroom at the Palladium as the "gas chamber"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Murdered Iced Messiah
[default homepage] [print][2:28:00am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.06831 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]