New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Metal Blade Records signs THE RED DEATH! by the_reverend on Dec 18,2004 3:48am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 18,2004 3:48am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Metal Blade Records signs THE RED DEATH!
Metal Blade Records has officially inked a worldwide deal with the upstate New York metal band The Red Death! Having previously released a six-song EP with Crooked Halo Records, this will be the bands first full-length album due to hit stores in the Spring/Summer of 2005. The Red Death just finished up recording at Indie Audio in Syracuse, NY to record their Metal Blade debut with producer Jason "Jocko" Randall (Ed Gein).

Here's what the band had to say signing to Metal Blade Records Inc:
"We at The Red Death camp are proud to announce our signing with the almighty Metal Blade Records. This is exactly the label we wanted to work with, and it's an honor to be given this opportunity. It's still unreal that a band from Western New York has been given the chance to work with a label that bands such as The Red Chord, Amon Amarth, Unearth, As I Lay Dying, The Black Dahlia Murder, Cattle Decapitation, The Crown, Vehemence, and many others call home. Look for us on the road starting in Feb."

"We are extremely excited to be involved with the new core of metal bands that are cropping up across America and Europe. To that end we are proud to welcome The Red Death to the Metal Blade Family. They are a young, exciting metalcore band who are extremely talented and destined for a bright future." Michael Faley President, Metal Blade Records

http://www.purevolume.com/thereddeath

http://www.thereddeath.net/
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

The Red Death

toggletoggle post by handinjury at Dec 18,2004 9:57am
a young, exciting metalcore band - wow.

toggletoggle post by ppionerka at Jun 7,2006 12:59am
I like your site

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jun 7,2006 1:20am
The Red Chord AND The Red Death?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 7,2006 1:21am
the red death got dropped I beleive

toggletoggle post by bezdar1 at Sep 6,2006 2:22am
sspkts9 I just don

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Rotting Endless Life
[default homepage] [print][6:36:20am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01037 secs/19 queries]
[search][refresh page]