New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> MOLESTATION AT THE MALL OF NH!! by scream_bleed_repeat on Dec 12,2004 10:50pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by scream_bleed_repeat  at Dec 12,2004 10:50pm
so I'm at the in Manchester at this mall with my girlfriend and her grandmother they go into a store to look at clothes and I take a walk. This woman from one of those mini-island-stores comes up to me and she's like " Come here, you try something. You like." I said, " OK" she whips out this contraption with wires sticking out of it and takes my hand and rubs the wires on my hand and she's like, " See. No hurt." I said, " Nope" so then she sticks it on my head and starts massaging me for at least 30 seconds and I said, " Feels good. How much?" then she says, " Now watch. You adjust setting and you get full body massage." (Here's the good part) she walks behind me and starts massaging me up and down my back, on my ass, my legs. She turned the thing around and started massaging my legs and ass with the handle!! She kept going for awhile, this was way more than a demo. So as this woman is doing this to me in the middle of the mall, I can clearly see the back of my girlfriend's head in one of the stores. By this time I was enjoying this way too much and clearly she was as well, so I'm like, "OK how much?" and she's said, " 25" I said "enh" then she said, " OK since I sold good amount already I make it 20" I said," Well I don't have any money on me right now let me get some" and quickly made my exit before she turned it into a boner massage. I'm from Massachusetts and would have to say you New Hampshirites have some mighty horny young woman.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 12,2004 11:00pm
This is not what i was hoping to read about, you failed me.

toggletoggle post by malettey  at Dec 12,2004 11:09pm
i've had that same shit done to me, only the mall i was at was in salem, NH....the lady didn't rub my ass with it, but she was trying a bunch of the different massage thingys on my back and shoulders and legs n shit....i don't know why she didn't just blow me right there!

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Dec 12,2004 11:55pm
2 gay greek dudes tried giving me a massage at one of the malls near my house...creepy shit

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 13,2004 12:05am
I'm at the rockingham mall all the time...
mall of nh too.
I'll remember to send carina ahead of me so I can shoot pictures of some dyke action

toggletoggle post by phantosloggedout at Dec 13,2004 12:10am
the_reverend said:
I'll remember to send carina ahead of me so I can shoot pictures of some dyke action
Rev is a smart fella!

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 13,2004 4:45am
It's the newest cult,they are invading all the malls,they are at the mall in Concord too.Hey at least they are persistant, I went by the girl at least 5 time and she tried to get me each time. She was like lebanese or something,she had a weird accent.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 13,2004 6:54am
hahaha

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Dec 13,2004 7:14am
you shoulda asked how much to include her in the package. knowing "asianses" they would love you long time for very little money

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 13,2004 7:41am
todd, I don't know what "they" are either... but they are in all the malls manning all the carts. they tried selling me RC cars and some dumb car track thing.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Exhumed Subliminal Light
[default homepage] [print][8:51:10am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01877 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]