New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Immolation/Grave on Thurdsay by Ninkaszi187 on May 28,2003 5:19am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187 at May 28,2003 5:19am
Anyone going? This will be the best death metal show to have come around in awhile. I'm psyched to finally see Grave. A real Swedish death metal band is playing for once. YOU'LL NEVER SEE...HEAVEN!!!!

New Immolation was killer. One of the only death metal bands that can still release good stuff.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 28,2003 6:48am
I'm there. I can't wait for that show. just got my photo pass for it too.
though, I don't know if it's upstairs or down.

I've been listening to that new Grave CD on WERS for a while. Some how I missed getting it from century media, but they just sent a copy.

Goatwhore, though I've seen them like 30 times in the passed few months. they are using my photos in a guitar catalog. Which seems pretty cool.

Crematorium is also playing. I really like the CD, but I'm sure the singer is going to talk about metal/hardcore "unity" even though everyone there will be into metal.

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 28,2003 9:33am
upstairs

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 28,2003 10:26am
damn it jim, does that mean you are or aren't going to be there?
oh wait, you boycott the palladium, don't you

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 28,2003 11:59am
i will not be there
1. cause it's a work nite
2. cause i am not allowed to film there anymore altho bob told me i can tape them(immolation) if i want he actually collects their vid's
3. i'm broke

i don't boycott the palladium i'd go if i had money and shit

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187 at May 28,2003 6:46pm
It's fucking GRAVE!!!! Doesn't anyone here like real death metal? DEVOURMENT, DISGORGE (US), DYING FETUS IST GAYNESS CULT HC DEATH METAL POO NEWBIES SUCKY ASS

toggletoggle post by blackmagicember at May 29,2003 8:19am
Cant wait for tonights show,does anyone know what time Grave comes on?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 29,2003 8:56am
I don't know, but I'm guessing that it'll be something like

7pm: doors
7:30pm: some band not on the bill
8pm: Crematorium
8:30pm: goatwhore
9:10pm: Grave
10:30pm: Immolation

that's guessing from what they usually do.

toggletoggle post by A_Cold_Reality   at May 29,2003 2:32pm
Grave Rules! Souless is an awesome disc.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 29,2003 2:36pm
then I'll see you at the show tonight.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 29,2003 5:09pm
EVERYONE GO TO THIS SHOW.
I just found out they only sold like 9 tickets.
go, support.
don't make this another show like the crown, the dismember, and the vader shows... 25 people..

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187 at May 29,2003 5:30pm
That Dismember show was awesome. I'm glad they only sold 9 tickets hehe. Looks like a night of zero kick boxing and SHITHEAD METAL SUPREMACY in it's place.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at May 29,2003 6:12pm
I'll be there with bells on

toggletoggle post by Humanracist at May 30,2003 12:54am
The upstairs never felt so empty.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 30,2003 1:28am
yeah... I just got home.
working on the terrible picture now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 30,2003 1:57am
http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.php?date=2003-05-29&did=1330
pictures are up

crematorium: It was weird that they did the same unity between metal and hardcore at an all metal show.

goatwhore: granted I've seen these guys like 5 times in the passed couple months, but they still crush. Anyone know why the leadsinger got gimped? their cd funeral dirge will be out in like 2 months on rotten records.

grave: these guys were amazing. I'm so glad they got back together. the set was brutal as hell. the new CD is really good. they played some tracks off of it, including below.

immolation: I love these guys on CD and the best part about them live it "can you heard us, death to jesus". they had some new drummer for this tour. this was his 2nd show and the drummers only been working with the band for 6 days.

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at May 30,2003 5:28pm
Shit I was surprised to see so little crowd..come on where are all the metal heads...Grave...man I just don't get it.
I've been waiting so long to see Grave! Goatwhore are fucking awesome, I even bought a tee-shirt which I never do (at shows anyway).
"Looks like a night of zero kick boxing and SHITHEAD METAL SUPREMACY in it's place. "...no dice I'm still waiting for a night like that..
When was that Dismember show? I wonder why I wasn't there...that's weird.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 30,2003 6:44pm edited May 30,2003 6:45pm
i wanted to go to this SO BAD... i love Goatwhore and the immolation disc Fialures for Gods... but i only had like... 55 cents. heh.... this sucks. well goatwhore is coming around again on the art of noise tour 2 so yeah... also... the first half of the new goatwhore track "bloodchrist eurachist" or whatever SUCKS but then it gets into a bad ass riff and stuff. the production on that album is tr00...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 1,2003 12:18pm
http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.php?date=2000-06-09

dismember when down June 9th 2000
I'm embarassed by these pictures.
this was the 2nd show I shot.

toggletoggle post by motorhead at Jun 1,2003 7:00pm
the production on the goatwhore disc is analog, not digital dimmu faggot production... What's with all the fruits that bitch about analog recordings that producer's like Steve Austin produce. I personally like a natural bass drum sound as opposed to a clicky triggered type writer...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 1,2003 7:18pm
um... question, how did you listen to the new goatwhore?
unless it's from 12" or reel2reel you are listening to a digital copy.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][4:10:04pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01194 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]