New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> LIFE AT ZERO IS BACK, AND WE`RE BETTER THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!! by Nolin on May 26,2003 4:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Nolin  at May 26,2003 4:49pm
WE\'RE BACK WITH A VENGANCE, AND A NEW DRUMMER(NICK PELLERIN, X-MENTAL INFECTION) TEARS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIS DRUM KIT EVERYTIME WE JAM!!! WE ARE READY TO START PLAYING SHOWS AGAIN, AND PROVE THAT NE DEATH METAL IS NOTHING TO FUCK WITH!!! SO IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE US TO PLAY THEIR SHOW, LET ME KNOW!! MY E-MAIL ADDY IS HERE----> metalpig666@yahoo.com OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN, BUT FOR THE LATEST NEWS AND DOWNLOADS, GO TO ; http://www.soundclick.com/lifeatzero
GRIND ON,
NOLIN

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at May 26,2003 8:47pm
COOL MAN GOOD TO HEAR YOU GUYS ARE BACK IN ACTION

toggletoggle post by Terence   at May 27,2003 1:19am
The boys are back in town, be ready for another Ascendancy/Life at Zero showdown...coming soon.

toggletoggle post by Nolin  at May 27,2003 7:09am
I can\'t wait to start playin out again!!! We are gonna tear shit up!

toggletoggle post by Nolin  at May 28,2003 6:22pm
Thanks to Joe, and Terrance, for having some faith in us. You are probably the only two on this board who do!!

toggletoggle post by tyagxgrind   at May 28,2003 6:44pm
Nolin, good to hear you guys are back in action! We'd love to play with you guys when we can get some shit set up. I love the mp3s and cant wait to see the new drummer! Should be brutile!

Devon - Vocals (TYAG)
tyagxgrind@hotmail.com
http://www.tyag.cjb.net

toggletoggle post by Nolin  at May 28,2003 9:37pm
Devon, thanks man, I hope you guys get your shit together soon, cause you guys are fukkin Killer!!
Can\'t wait to share a stage with TYAG. Not to mention Ascendency, and BOE.
Grind on

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 29,2003 1:21am
thats bad ass... i always thought your drummer was your weakest aspect even though he suited your music well. i've been a fan for about two years and me and my band (Dysentery) would love to share the stage with you guys again. actually... my vocalist is setting up a show soon. ill tell him about your guys getting back together. he has been meaning to get you for a show for a while.

toggletoggle post by Nolin  at May 29,2003 6:31am
Ahh yes, Dysentery, you guys are good too. We\'d be happy to play more shows with you goys. Our new Drummer is tight as a newborns Cunt, haha.

toggletoggle post by Embludgerals at May 29,2003 6:44am
yo spaldino does one of your members go to a techy school?

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 29,2003 3:26pm
will went to minuteman tech (graduated this year)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 29,2003 5:07pm
does that mean you can fix my car?
or that you were one of the bad kids that sat around smoking?

toggletoggle post by Nolin  at May 29,2003 10:40pm
I think he was one of the bad kids.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at May 30,2003 1:33am
life at zero was actually almost half decent. i hope whatever changes they made to the lineup pushes it over the top.

toggletoggle post by deodiummortis  at May 30,2003 4:39am
Well shit sandwich, I've been waiting to hear some good news from the boys of the great white north. We must go on a rampage. Life at Zero, Ascendancy, and a few hundred dead bodies, all headbanging, in unison, while everything smells like all the dead fuckers, puking, ok I'm done.
Welcome back guys.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 30,2003 4:42am
will did culinary arts... im the dude you want to talk to about fixing automobiles

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][10:22:25pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01186 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]