New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> May 25 2003 - Bane, Terror, MPB, the takeover by the_reverend on May 25,2003 12:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 25,2003 12:58pm
I'm heading down for the show.
anyone else going?
I guess doors are at 5pm.
bascially, with the remodelling they did at the met, I'm going to be stuck in one corner.

toggletoggle post by DaveSTF   at May 25,2003 1:01pm
I'm hopefully going..It's gonna sell out, i know this,.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 25,2003 1:12pm
damn... maybe I shouldn't go...
I don't want to drive all the way there and have it be sold out.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 25,2003 10:08pm
ok, it was sold out, but thanks to my nice girlfriend and one of the cool bouncers, I got in.
I'm working on the pictures right now.
give me a little while.
Plus the site's running slowly for me.

toggletoggle post by luke at May 25,2003 10:35pm
pretty fun show. terror and the takeover were great. MPB sounded horrible though. really dissappointing. bane sucks so i left. thats my review

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 25,2003 10:55pm
well, I got there late so I missed the takeover, but thank you very much to the security guard, james. The guards at the met/lupos are so nice and laid-back. Also, chris (who’s books the shows) is doing an awesome job with all these matinee shows. I love been able to get out of a Sunday show and get back to NH early.

Anyhow, it was so humid there I couldn't believe it. Like two rat’s fucking if I remember the quote right.

Terror: tons of head walking, crowd surfing and people going crazy. This was so much better than the ICC show cause people had something to just off of. These guys will be playing bridge nine fest.

Most Precious Blood: A lot of people are trying to get used to the new singer, Rob (ex-one king down). Granted, he's only been with them for a little while, but he's really good and getting better. (Every kid seems to have a story of filling in vocals when he's forgotten them). Anyhow, he's got a voice on him and is high energy so the performances that I've seen have still been awesome.

Bane: I can honestly say that I don’t like Bane cds, but I can also honestly say, I have never not-liked a Bane show. From NH to Mass to CT and now Rhode Island, every show I’ve seen from them has been awesome. The show was filled with all the mosh mosh and posi-speeches. They ended with (what I think) is a newer song cause I didn’t recognize it. The track was mostly spacey instrumental.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 25,2003 11:01pm

toggletoggle post by kelly at May 26,2003 9:57am
yeah, got to the met and the venue was sold out. luckily, we got in, though, sometime during terror (so missed the takeover) and they were amazing. anything scott vogel touches turns to gold, for real. mpb was alright, using the new singer but the cover of gorilla biscuits was sweet. bane was intense. i danced hard and had a good time. thanks, aaron. i want to infect you with my sars (genital - genital).

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 26,2003 11:57pm
Yes James is really nice, glad to be of service even though I was at another show

sorry kelly..we went to toronto and the rev was busy telling everyone he already had sars...fun times...but as for giving it to him...no thanks...i don't even let Rusted Angel do any genital on genital

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][4:37:33am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00955 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]