New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> NILE: New Album Update by litacore on Dec 6,2004 9:37am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by litacore   at Dec 6,2004 9:37am
ummm...drool...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NILE: New Album Update - Dec. 6, 2004

NILE guitarist/vocalist Karl Sanders has issued the following update on the songwriting/recording sessions for the group's new album:

"All the new NILE songs for the new record have been finished writing/arranging for well over a week now — except for the very last song, the big lumbering end-of-the-world-doom-apocalypse-type NILE epic, which we finished Sunday night.

"From now until we enter the studio, we will be playing the songs over and over, getting them insanely tight and full of dark evil malevolent conviction. I can tell folks that so far, the band has really benefitted from all the long hours of rehearsal time we have put in every night with George — the drums are super locked down, which in turn allows Dallas and I and Jon to be cement-tight — and I have not heard us sound this good in years.

"Monday, George, Dallas and I go down to start tracking drums with Neil Kernon and Bob Moore at the Soundlab. Jon will likely be joining us on weekends and evenings as his work schedule permits for drum tracking. We hope to have all the drum tracks finished by December 18th, when we will break for the holidays. The plan is then to reconvene in Columbia January 8th to track everything else, and then mix at RaxTrax in Chicago."
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Nile

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Dec 6,2004 9:48am
i love you too.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Dec 6,2004 9:49am
Nile fucking rules

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 6,2004 9:49am
Nile is my step-dad

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Dec 6,2004 9:50am
haha

do they beat you like a red headed step child??

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 6,2004 9:51am
No, but they touch my private parts like my real dad (trauma concept) use to.

toggletoggle post by paganmegan   at Dec 6,2004 9:53am
HAHAHAHA

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Slaughtered Achronychal Vermin
[default homepage] [print][7:01:23am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01121 secs/19 queries]
[search][refresh page]