New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> rttp..the place to shit talk about the bands yer not in by succubus on Dec 5,2004 2:32am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2004 2:32am
that is what this site is known for
how awesome...NOT!

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot at Dec 5,2004 2:45am
nicolas cage is my favorite actor ::be's on the wrong thread, but oh well::

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2004 2:47am
lol

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 5,2004 2:48am
succubus said:
that is what this site is known for
how awesome...NOT!

And you are just realizing this now ? It's like a Metal soap opera on here sometimes.

toggletoggle post by Dave_Maggot at Dec 5,2004 2:50am
the man can do no wrong. except maybe for 'kiss of death' but i blame that on david caruso.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2004 2:52am
no i'm not realizing it now...i'm just saying it's sad how much of this that goes on and when you are out somewhere and someone "known" comes up to you and mentions it

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Dec 5,2004 3:02am
I got alot of that tonight from the guys in Sacreligion, they noticed my hoodie and were like , yea alot of people talk crap about us on there.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2004 3:11am
people talk crap about Sacreligion on here?
where? when?

I've had so many bands tell me about people on this board that talks shit about them. lots of bands... who I wouldn't think would ever care or look at this board.. ever..

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Dec 5,2004 4:26am
and maybe i'm wrong but people weren't talking shit about Sac, just their choice to play Jarrods

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 5,2004 5:10am
all i know is that you ain't fionna apple...and if you ain't fionna apple then i don't give a rats ass

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 5,2004 5:15am
i understand the jarrod's nonsense...but sometimes people say lots of stupid shit just to either a) be aggravating or b) look cool and be aggravating

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 5,2004 6:50am
dimmu borgir sucks.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 5,2004 7:03am
this board may be a bit foolish at times....or most of the time...ALL the time...but it will NEVER be as absolutely striaght up retarded as Lambgoat.

Lambgoat, the messageboard where no matter what you say about anything you're going to be told to go fuck yourself by 9 different anonymous posters...where if you ask about what time a show starts in Boston some kid from Wisconsin you've never met before will tell you to kill yourself...where if you try and post or ask anything productive it will immediately turn into a totally irrelevant argument...where if you suggest that the singer from Bane could benefit from an ambush makeover you'll end up having your life threatened by people from six states away who heard about Bane 3 months ago at a Hatebreed show (true story).

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Dec 5,2004 8:38am
Metal is gay

toggletoggle post by Bradness at Dec 5,2004 10:27am
wah

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Dec 5,2004 11:26am
it's getting lambgoatish..in that it reminds me of it a bit but rather than random retarded anonymous comments...it's lengthly and wordy battles between bands/people

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 5,2004 11:35am
is this turning into the "im on the rag, cry me a river" board?

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 5,2004 11:56am
....for the record, i onlt seen sacreligion once, but i didnt think they were that bad at all....

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Dec 5,2004 12:09pm
ive never heard sacreligion, so i cant say anything.

the bands i DO make fun of, i HAVE heard, and do not like.

would you rather have these bands/people fighting on a message board, or going to each other's shows and beating the christ out of each other there? because that would ruin shows, and eventually ruin places to have shows, because the owners wont want to book shows that will end up in fights (see FSU/new england hardcore in general).

granted, it may turn into actual violence or threats of actual violence on occasion when people take message board comments too seriously (see me vs. twycth/hell wythyn), but overall i think it is for the better.

no one will ever stop bitching about bands they dont like, because everyone has an opinion that everyone else disagrees with.

its the circle of life.

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__  at Dec 5,2004 12:52pm
assuck said:
ive never heard sacreligion, so i cant say anything.

the bands i DO make fun of, i HAVE heard, and do not like.

would you rather have these bands/people fighting on a message board, or going to each other's shows and beating the christ out of each other there? because that would ruin shows, and eventually ruin places to have shows, because the owners wont want to book shows that will end up in fights (see FSU/new england hardcore in general).

the problem is that almost none of these fights would begin with at all if people didnt just bitch about other peoples bands on here. its so easy to complain when your facing a computer screen instead of a person.

though i agree, people are going to continue to not like other people's bands. so how about, in the future, we make the criticism a little more intelligent and little less "those guys are fags" which just makes you sound stupid anyways. i doubt if people's criticisms were on the actual music and lacked any personal insults that people would get so upset.

i certainly don't want to see the board turn into a lambgoat type thing, but stuff like everyone ganging up on the wretched asylum singer, and whole threads on how a certain band sucks don't help.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Dec 5,2004 12:57pm
succubus said:
no i'm not realizing it now...i'm just saying it's sad how much of this that goes on and when you are out somewhere and someone "known" comes up to you and mentions it

If all those "known" folks associate RTTP with shit-talk above all else, the problem is really on their end. People that still don't understand how the internet works suck.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Dec 5,2004 12:58pm
XmikeX said:
...where if you suggest that the singer from Bane could benefit from an ambush makeover you'll end up having your life threatened by people from six states away who heard about Bane 3 months ago at a Hatebreed show (true story).

hahahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Dec 5,2004 1:20pm
Sac said: "sometimes people say lots of stupid shit just to either a) be aggravating or b) look cool and be aggravating"

kinda like your Fiona Apple comment !

toggletoggle post by Daehtorom   at Dec 5,2004 1:52pm
simba is the shit

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Dec 5,2004 3:09pm
well as far as talking shit to eachother about bands they like or not, it's all good in my book. venting your anger out on people on message boards can be therapudic. i mean i don't think there's a message board out there that doesn't have constant bickering like this board does. you can't expect a message board utopia. what annoys me are anonymous posters who make threads like "whoever posts as todayistheday is a loser" shit like that is just childish bullshit.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Dec 5,2004 3:13pm
all your bands suck you fuckin faggots... fuck you pussy bastards... and joes a rapist... and apparently i am too...

hehehe, im a homo...

toggletoggle post by Rich Horror NLI at Dec 5,2004 5:14pm
Fags are gay.

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem at Dec 5,2004 5:17pm
i only think so much shit talking occurs because for the most part we all know each other and end up seeing each other and none of it ever matters.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 5,2004 5:20pm edited Dec 5,2004 5:21pm
i don't talk too much shit on here, unless it is to an anonymous poster/about some movie or actor or tv show i hate/about a gay state rock nu metal turned metalcore band/or some big time band who is too busy touring and banging hot girls to worry about what i am saying on a messageboard.

i think the majority of local band members who post on here have seen a negative comment or two about their bands, but overall the bands on here seem to have positive things to say about each other.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Dec 5,2004 5:35pm
reub and ocean are gay

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Dec 5,2004 5:36pm
i love anal sex with hand choke neck

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Dec 5,2004 5:36pm
terrance from ascendancy has a tight ass

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Dec 5,2004 5:37pm
dreadkill is thexy!

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Dec 5,2004 5:42pm
RTTP Positive Reinforcement:

I checked out Valhalla and you guys are fucking great.

Let's keep the positivity train rolling!

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 5,2004 5:49pm
this thread got awesome

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Dec 5,2004 5:54pm
If you listen to a band and they suck, express your opinion in a thread and tell why it sucks so the rest don't have to listen to it. that's whats been going on and bands are crying about it. If someone doesn't like your music who cares?

now if people are making fun of bands they haven't listened to, thats gay.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Dec 5,2004 6:07pm
when you get lots of people together w/ different tastes in a subject as subjective as music there are going to be disagreements. i'm not condoning it, but it's bound to happen. perhaps one way to make disagreements more constructive would be to not allow anonymous posters

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Dec 5,2004 6:32pm edited Dec 5,2004 6:34pm
I wish asylum666singer and/or cocklover would have looked at all the arguements RustedAngel and BestialOnslaught have gotten into on the subject of "Porphyria Gay/Not Gay" :
BO does not like RA's band, BO says that he does not like RA's band.
RA tells BO he doesn't care what he thinks says something like "You're gay too"
BO insults RA's comeback skills.
RA and BO drop the arguement until a later date.

Isn't that much better than RustedAngel IM'ing BestialOnslaught, threatening to beat the shit out of him, calling him gay, and then telling him he is close-minded?

toggletoggle post by nick   at Dec 5,2004 7:32pm
god i hate bane.

toggletoggle post by Rich Horror NLI at Dec 5,2004 8:51pm
I yelled "I'M A CUT YOU BITCH!" at some kid in a Bane shirt in Braintree in October while brandishing a barbecue fork. Good times.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Dec 5,2004 9:16pm
can we start again
go back to what it meant back then
open minds and open hearts
the things that set us apart

i like bane

toggletoggle post by Rich Horror NLI at Dec 5,2004 9:29pm
I like Krispy Kreme.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Dec 5,2004 9:41pm
Rich Horror NLI said:
I like Krispy Kreme.

KK gives me the runs

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Dec 5,2004 10:32pm
i enjoy every band on this site that i've seen and played with and am friends with
but if i don't like a band i am gonna voice it

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Dec 5,2004 10:33pm
bottom lines: bullshit will exist with or without the internet.

the singer from Bane could seriously do with an ambush makeover. What's the harm in that? Hilight his hair, trim his beard, get him some new clothes, what's the problem?

Living Color is the only tr00 black metal band and I will personally bare knuckle box anyone who disagrees.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 5,2004 10:40pm
dyingmuse said:
terrance from ascendancy has a tight ass

had a tight ass, had.

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Dec 5,2004 10:40pm
zing

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 6,2004 12:11am
said fionna apple comment was meant to be funny, not aggravating...and i look cool all the time

this place is great...look at what this topic has turned into. at least most of everything here makes me laugh

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Dec 6,2004 12:16am
hey i don't know why people were giving you a hard time playing at the jarrod's, but you guys are pretty cool with me!

toggletoggle post by SacreligionNLI at Dec 6,2004 12:18am
sweet! jarrod's is the bane of rttp's existence...

haha what a strange coinkydink

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Dec 6,2004 12:25am
im not in any band. you're all gay.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][6:48:00am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.03505 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]