New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New England Metal andHardcore Fest. by the_reverend on May 16,2003 1:24pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 16,2003 1:24pm
I'm leaving in under an hour for it. Hopefully iy all goes well.
I don't have a photo-pass, but I'm being allowed to bring my camera in.
Pictures and a review will be up here after the show.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 17,2003 4:46am
ok, I have over 1,000 pictures from the first day and they are uploading now.
I'm sleepy.
None of the pictures from the frist stage would be on attained if not for one succubus sharing her photo pass with me.
thank you very much.

Some of the high lights?

DRI not showing.

the Takeover doing lots of flips. the singer flipped into the basist.. it was classic.

held under: they were a lot more metal then I expected.

cannae had the first/second fit which ended with a girl getting punched in the nose.

Nevermore basically had an open mic night, allowing most drunks from the audience to jump up on stage and on-mic with them. A kid actually head walked to the stage.

A life once lost did sounds an amazingly a lot like meshuggah, but their stage show was classic alol with the singer falling down all over the stage.

grimlock did a lot of flexing... which is weird cause when most of the people in the crowd are guys, why would you be on the stage flexing?

bands I thought sucked:
noctuary and diecast (though they covered slayer)

they are still uploading now... so...
I wouldn't try to get to them yet.
http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.php?...2003-05-16&did=1262&fest=2003-05-17

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 17,2003 11:01am
oh, if I didn't mention it, I snapped photos of every band.

though, sorry Jim, no DRI pictures. I guess they decided that they would rather sit in sunny California then hit up a hit on our coast.
maybe next time.

toggletoggle post by TomNehek  at May 17,2003 11:12am
Held Under is so good.

toggletoggle post by yep at May 17,2003 12:23pm
Held Hostage is even better

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 18,2003 4:10am
I'm back and I'm working on the picture.
what a tiring weekend.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 18,2003 12:34pm
oops, I fell asleep before posting that the pictures are up.
probabl cause my site is so slow.
http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.php?...2003-05-17&did=1262&fest=2003-05-16
there is the link

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 18,2003 1:41pm
ok, time for me to post the highlights before I run off to do all the non-metal things I have to do today.

through succubus's work, I got a pass for the second day so there are even more horrible pictures for you all to enjoy and laugh at on your live journals.

eviserate played even though there are dececedok, time for me to post the highlights before I run off to do all the non-metal things I have to do today.

through succubus's work, I got a pass for the second day so there are even more horrible pictures for you all to enjoy and laugh at on your live journals.

eviserate played even though there are deceased.
People were yelling “where telly during misery index.

Is it just me or did 100 demons have a major line up change? I didn’t really recognize many of the members. Then again, I haven’t seen them for a long time.

I got to witness a guy roll over on to the stage during the BHBS set, then he started to sing along, but before he could get back into the crowd, howad pushed hum on to the monitors and dry humped him. It ruled. It seemed like most of the acacia strain showed up on the stage with BHBS too.

Cephalic Carnage, though I missed most of their set (I suck) looks like they got a new bass player. I would tell you the quoted answer why, but let’s just say “irreconcilable differences”. The new guy’s got really long hair. Though he also doesn’t face the crowd when he sings.

Pig destroyer had an extra guy on stage. He was on samples.

Heh, 18 visions was so weird… they played full metal jacket and asked for only red and white lights. I didn’t really understand.

Hate Eternal didn’t have erik. They had some other guy on bass/singing his parts. I guess he’s still healing.

I feel like I did get to even see converge. I only got to take pictures for 1 song and then I sat there watching fight after fight after fight. There were 8 or more fights during the 4 songs that converge played. Does anyone wish the saddest day had 2 guitar plays on stage? It seems like they could get someone to play for them easily… Jake also said some heart-felt “thank you for your support” I felt award.

Suffocation’s vocalist, Mullen, brought his daughter on stage to hand out stuff to the crowd. Then he said “Daddy’s got to go to work now” and sent her off stage.

During the haunted, some girl behind me was showing her titties. Hey girl, this isn’t ozzfest so please keep you drunk boobs in your shirt. Though, she was taken out for being drunk soon after that. There were also more fights.

Meshuggah ruled.

Superjoint Ritual… seems like these guys like the dukes of hazard a lot. They had things from the general lee all over the stage.

Bands that should play downstairs instead of upstairs if they play next year:
Caliban, the red chord, mastodon, darkest hour.

all in all, a pretty good year. Upstairs was way over packed. There was no white pride rally that I saw. And now I got some other things to get done.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 18,2003 1:45pm
oh, and both thank you and sorry to all the kids that let me passed, gave me praise on the site, and who toes I stepped on.

toggletoggle post by easyed_69 at May 18,2003 2:36pm
Oh yeah, I try to say hi to you rev, but all I get is a look from you saying "I'm too busy taking pictures so fuck off!", hehehe.

Anyways, second day was hella better than the first, although the first day woulda kicked ass on it's own.

Other highlights I liked...

Getting kicked in the back of the head during Shai Hulud

Cutting Darkest Hour's set short (Bastards! I wanted to hear so sedated, so secure)

Rob from MPB forgetting some of the words so he handed the mic to me, who knows all the words to MPB songs

Basically holding up the lead singer of Caliban when he jumped into the crowd.

Not understanding a word that the lead singer of caliban said between song.

The power going out during BHBS....along with Howard humping the guy...

All of Red Chord.....just insane....

The guy in the background during Mastadon with the "Mastadong" shirt...

DRI not showing up.....thank god because they suck....

There are other highlights, but I have to get going to work.....when I tink of some more things, I'll post them later...

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 18,2003 4:17pm edited May 18,2003 4:30pm
lets see. first off, friday was good, but I didn't leave feeling like I got my money's worth. For the most part the Staff their seem like major dicks. Half of them are all jock fucks that have no idea what metal is. "You can't sit here, you can't stand there, you can't piss in the toilet" too many lame rules.

another thing that pissed me off and it seemed obvious was that I got a bottle of water for $3 and it wasn't sealed, though it was full. I thought hmmmmmmm..... then outside I overheard someone say "dood, the palladium is taking the bottles and refilling them with tap water" and the I thought, hmm again and it pissed me off. FUCK THE PALLADIUM.

Friday:
Everything seems like a blur at the beginning of friday.

Cannae: caught the end of their set, still don't dig these guys. I just watched the fights.

Bongzilla: "smoke some reefer dood" *lame boring stoner music* and you get bongzilla. The gayest fucking shit ever.

Diecast: Man, these guys still fucking suck. (after the 20 times ive seen them) Good thing they are putting the suck to an end. They have been together for so long and have no improved at all. I give props to the drummer who seems decent, but the guitar players are still fucking 'chug' crazy.

Lacuna Coil: I like a few of their songs and listen to them if Im in a mood to hump. They were cool for the first few songs that I knew. Everything else was pretty boring.

Killswitch Engage: Pretty tight, much better with howard from BHBS on vocals. Lots of breakdowns for people to dance too. Didn't mind watching them this time around.

Nevermore: These guys rip, but I wasn't in the mood for them so I stayed for about 3 songs then went to get a slice of pizza and by the time I got back they were about done.

Shadows Fall: Still the same, about the 15th time Ive seen them or so. heh. Massachussetts represent.

Opeth: I sat up on the balcony for opeth, they were awesome once again. Amazing.

Saturday:

Uphill Battle: Some good grind/death stuff here, reminded me of NASUM. I will have to check out some of their material.

Beyond the Sixth Seal: I saw that they have the guitar player of The Red Chord on vocals which was cool. Their music was comparable to Year of Our Lord, but certainly not as good.

Chimaira: I thought harakiri was playing but these guys came on and started playing korn covers. So I went back upstairs to see Crematorium.

Crematorium: From CA I think? were pretty good, I saw a live recording in an episode of L.A. Metal. The short haired guitar player with the gotee was not very tight. So that kind of annoyed me since I was stuck on his side of the stage.

Caliban: I never got into the recorded stuff for these guys. Just like lamb of god, you can't really get into the music as much as you can live. Breakdown bands definetly thrive on live shows.

Darkest Hour: Good to hear some of the new stuff. 4th time seeing them, they have a lot of energy. People were pissed that they got cutt off from playing their last song, but I didn't care because I wanted kataklysm to have a full set time.

Kataklysm: I was so psyched to see them, I was dissapointed to be on the bass side of the stage though. I figured since there was another cab on my side they would have ran a cable over to it, but didn't possibly because they were in a hurry to get playing. They have yet ANOTHER new drummer, this one seems 100x better than the previous ones. This guy was like FLO (cryptopsy) and John (origin) fast. Psyched for them to write more stuff.

Mastadon: The guitar player on my side was getting mad pissed at the 8 million camera people crowing around his side of the stage to the point where he was like "get the fuck back, im serious"... It would have pissed me off to, to have that many boners like me with cameras in front of my amp. They played an awesome set with all three guitar players doing vocals which was awesome. Kids went nuts.

Misery Index: I didn't really dig these guys on the recording. Seemed like a toned down version of dying fetus, but they came out and ripped it up with some good songs.

Strapping Young Lad: Fucking Fuck, they were amazing. I missed them the last time they came around so I definetly didn't want to miss their set. Gene is a sick fucking drummer, devin is a fucking genious. damn.

Cephalic Carnage: The vocals sounded great. They had some guy filling in on bass? I hope, because the other bass player is the funniest bastard on earth. They closed with Black Metal Sabbath and put on their 'black metal' masks with coordinated guitar swinging. Was the funniest shit I saw at metalfest aside from people falling on the stairs a lot.

Hate Eternal: Started a little late and didn't get to soundcheck the guitars and vocals long enough. Came into the set with king of all kings a little weak sounding. Fucking soundguys are so gay. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE BASS, its fucking metal we WANT GUITARS. MORE GUITAR PLEASE.

Pig Destroyer: I missed these guys last year due to being stuck in the front waiting for the overcast reunion. I did watch these guys this time for about 10 - 15 minutes (20 songs) and wasn't very impressed.

Lamb of God: I enjoy watching these guys live and especially the pit. I haven't seen this in person before but he split the crowd in half and about 10 seconds into the song to everyone to run at eachother, it was fuckin great to watch. Hopefully they put this on the DVD.

Converge: Not a HUGE converge fan, noticed a couple of fights, saw kids going nuts. His vocals still sound like a dog trying to bark and yawn at the same time.

Suffocation: Went up at the very top of the balcony for them. Sounded fucking great. The singers accent got annoying after hearing it in between songs.

The Haunted: 2nd time seeing the haunted, definetly some good stuff. I prefer listening to it rather than live though.

Meshuggah: The Band I pretty much waited for all night, finally hit the stage with their 8 stringers. Rediculous. One of the most amazing bands I've ever seen. This was the second time I've seen them, and was the best. I have a few bootleg tapes which are good also. I can't wait to see meshuggah again, and again.

Superjoint Ritual: Stayed for a few songs just to make sure I still didn't like the music. Worse live than on recording. Half the crowd left after Meshuggah, all the people left were wearing Pantera and Down shirts. Should have stayed with Pantera Phil. MESHUGGAH should have headlined the shit.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 18,2003 8:16pm
caliban was simply awesome. I'm pissed that they didn't play my favorite song, but whatever.

one problem with the fest was an over crowded upstairs. Also you only get sort of a "sampler" from each band. Besides the head liners, they only get 20 minutes to play their "best" songs. oh well.

The new bass-player (brian? I think) for Cephalic IS premanent. I talked to Zak (the guitar player that jumps up and down contrantly). He had some very colorful words which translated to "things didn't work out and he got replaced". Granted, the old bassplayer was hillarious.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 18,2003 8:50pm
oh yeah, and ERIK RUTAN is still in hate eternal and he performed, its JARED ANDERSON that was missing from this show. My guess is he just couldn't do that show, he's married now so who knows.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 18,2003 8:58pm
oops, jarod.
sorry, it was a rough weekend.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 18,2003 9:28pm
oh, I lost my diffuser dome at the show.
if anyone found one...
I'd like it back. It's a white cube on top of the flash.

toggletoggle post by easyed_69 at May 18,2003 11:04pm
Oh yeah, I just remembered another really funny thing that happend at the show. During The Haunted, I got pushed back to the right side of the stage near the exit. Anyways, a security guard and two really drunk looking people walk by, and the security guard opens a closet, turns on the light, and says "You got 10 minutes". There was a crack around the door, so you could see everything that they were doing. It was pretty funny.

toggletoggle post by severmywrists at May 19,2003 4:23pm
heh i just got in when converge was playin. then got up to the front for suffocation-good set but cut short. the haunted and meshuggah were alright and superjoint lets just say if i were in the pit the skinheads would kill me. headbangin the whole night has still got my neck hurting. stupid fucking prom dress kept buggin the crap out of me. who wouldv'e thought Frank Mullen would have an accent like that.

toggletoggle post by Jeff at May 19,2003 4:52pm
This is Jeff from Noctuary...sorry you didn't enjoy our set!

We felt a little in a left field being the only black metal band....

anyways thanks for the great pics and keep up the good work!

-Jeff Peters

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 19,2003 9:38pm
severmywrists : you headbanged for superjoint ritual, what a fag.

toggletoggle post by easyed_69 at May 19,2003 10:03pm
Man, Lamb of God totally ripped off Sick Of It All with the whole Braveheart thing.

Still....it was hella fun to watch the people getting their asses kicked.....including mine.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 20,2003 3:03am
post by Jeff at May 19,2003 4:52pm

This is Jeff from Noctuary...sorry you didn't enjoy our set!

you're sorry

hmmmm superjoint ritual, "skinheads in the pit", headbanging i don't think theres much left to say about that post that can't already be determined.

bands that were awsome:
cephalic carnage
SUFFOCATION
the red chord
misery index
converge
pig destroyer
AGORAPHOBIC NOSEBLEED

bands that were a pleasant surprise:
wasteform
traumacide
100 Demons (im not usually into them but they played great)

bands that were disappointing:
a life once lost - worst set ever
diecast - last show and you can't play any old songs??? no dice
cannae - too much new material, i like the old stuff better
harakiri - booooring
preminitions of war - lot of hype big yawn.....flush
kataklysm - i've been out of the "metal" scene for a while but since when does kataklysm have breakdowns?? i like the old stuff better.
caliban - 300000000 kids in the smallest room ever....ok

flat out sucked:
BONGZILLA
Bleeding Through
Between generic metalcore garbage and generic black/death/thrash garbage there was plenty to give the thumbs down to.

im tired ill make fun of the restof you later.

toggletoggle post by A_Cold_Reality   at May 20,2003 12:55pm
BANDS I ENJOYED

Meshuggah- Fuckin tore the place down, only banned that got me to snap!

Cephalic Carnage- These guys fuckin rule representing the united pot smokers of America.

Suffocation- They were awesome, the vocalist accent was getting a little aggravating though.

Shadows Fall- So fuckin tight, jon donais rips that guitar to shreds.

Killswitch Engage- Were also very tight, i like them better with Jesse Leach though.

Opeth- Simply amazing!

Kataklysm- These guys were one of the most fun bands, there new durmmer is fuckin sick.

Lamb of God- Definetly a band you enjoy more live. They only played two songs of the new releases though.

Misery Index- I saw these guys last year, so my expectations were high. They did not disappoint.

Strapping Young Lad- Gene Hoglan rules, Devin Townsend is insane. AND THEY PLAYED DETOX!!!!

BANDS THAT WERE DISAPPOINTING

Nevermore- I wasn't familiar with the new amteiral, and they were so much more bad ass during the Dreaming Neon Black tour and the Dead Heart in a Dead World tour.

Hate Eternal- I love this band, but they were way too boring.

Lacuna Coil- They're vocals were good, but the set was very boring. One of the guitar players looks like he wants to join the European Korn or something.

The Haunted- When I saw them with Witchey, they were fuckin bad ass. Didn't do much for me this time aroudn though. I think this is one of those bands that needs to be in a more intimate setting.

Unearth- I expected more from these guys.

BANDS THAT JUST PLAIN OUT SUCKED

Shai Halud- I like some of there songs, but they sucked live.

Atreyu- Give me a break!

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 20,2003 1:25pm edited May 20,2003 1:34pm
break me off a piece of that KIT KAT BAR! *crash*

anyways... i fuckin missed suffocation. during the one million fights that happened during converge i got caught in the scuffle. i was tryin to keep two kids from pounding this one kid so i could enjoy the band because i dont mind them... and out of the blue some pansy yanks my hair and his friends tried to stomp me. i blocked it all even though they fuckin weak stomps. and the kid, who was still holding on to my hair was saying "ill fuck you up, ill fuck you up" HA. ok tough guy, you are average height and average build... i would love to see how tough he is one on one and i remember what he looks like so he better watch the fuck out... anyways, this stupid security guard tell ME to leave. then this kid i know who saw it and this older metal chick who's husband/bf i was talkin to a few minute before snapped and tried to get those otehr kids booted for being gay and tellin him that i didnt even do anything. so the guard tells me to get up stairs because if i stay downstairs im going to get beat up. which means "im not going to kick out any of the kids that were mob brawling against one kid at a time" i saw that whole group of kids hangin out with half the guards through out the whole fest so a lot of the guards at metal fest were cool with these kids. i like my share of hardcore-esque bands and whatnot but these hardcore kids fight way too much. how many fights do you see at a show that is just metal bands? i have been to countless mtal shows and i have not seen ONE fight at one. everytime i see diecast there are atleast 2 fights and one is a MAJOR one. not to mention all the fights during cannae and shit too. somebody has to fucking do something. i hate going to a show and having to worry about if some pompous asshole and his friends are going to start fights with people and ruin my fun. not to mention this grudge these hardcore kids have with metal kids. i would call myself a metal kid and i mosh and i like it but half of what these kids do is just an attempt to annoy someone into getting in a fight with them. running and jumping into the crowd while throwing a punch into some random persons head that is like 20 feet away from the sideline of the pit isnt dancing. being right on the sideline of the pit and throwing spin kicks and backhands is not dancing. that shit is fucking annoying. and the funny thing is... get this... THEY get pissed off when you push them away from the side and into the middle. at metal fest this kid with glasses was the victim of one of those jumping into the crowd punches and he pushed the kid that punched him away and then like the crowd puncher and like 4 friends came and beat the shit out of him. real fucking classy. in conclusion... have some fucking common sense and enjoy the show. if you want to start fights with people you dont have to pay money to go to a show and ruin someones time... you can go to a street basketball court or walk up to someone on the street... keep that shit away from shows.

sorry if that is unreadable... ummm... i was powerhousing through 4 peanut butter sandwiches while i wrote that out

toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at May 20,2003 5:01pm
thats exactly why u wont see me at any hardcore shows

toggletoggle post by Carl at May 21,2003 10:38am
"i mosh and i like it but half of what these kids do is just an attempt to annoy someone into getting in a fight with them. running and jumping into the crowd while throwing a punch into some random persons head that is like 20 feet away from the sideline of the pit isnt dancing. being right on the sideline of the pit and throwing spin kicks and backhands is not dancing. that shit is fucking annoying. and the funny thing is... get this... THEY get pissed off when you push them away from the side and into the middle."

Holy shit that's so true. I also like it when they try to say "If you didn't want to get hit with a punch you shouldn't have come to a hardcore show."

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at May 21,2003 11:52am
spaldino smashed me with his massive forearm, wut a dick. i say we kill him.

kids have been dancing like assholes in hardcore for a long long time without any sign of changing. i think complaints about it just make kids want to do it more.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at May 21,2003 12:08pm
mike breakdowns in kataklysm arent new !!! One of their first cds was like all slam then they just randomly stopped doing it. Im glad they are doing it again. Oh shit and i forgot to say metal fest is gay.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at May 21,2003 12:20pm
i have a tape of theirs from 93. no breakdowns. just fast fast death metal.

toggletoggle post by A_Cold_Reality   at May 21,2003 12:57pm
kataklysm's style has changed from album to album, remember that often forgot about hardcore album they put out after slyvain left (or was kicked out or whatever)

toggletoggle post by A_Cold_Reality   at May 21,2003 12:57pm
kataklysm's style has changed from album to album, remember that often forgot about hardcore album they put out after slyvain left (or was kicked out or whatever)

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 21,2003 1:11pm
i dont mind if people pit... not at all. its just what i explained in my earlier post that pisses me off. if you get in the middle and get hurt... then thats fine. i have had my share of bruises and jugular veins punched in but keep that shit away from the people that arent even involved with the pit.

toggletoggle post by Fuckcore at May 21,2003 4:00pm
Yes ladies and gentlemen we proudly present the Massachusetts core beatdown fest... 4 clicks of the sticks and start swingn your fists. We encourage you to gang up with your friends and single out the metalheads and then boast how much of a tuff guy you are in the parking lot across the street ... Oh yeah, no watching the bands, you should be busy dropping spin kicks and swinging at the people that are actually there to watch the band... Be sure to act like a total shitbag and swear your allegiance to the ebonic bands in Massachusetts Cannae and Diecast!!!!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 21,2003 4:02pm
kataklysm's breakdowns are for headbanging.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at May 21,2003 8:04pm
yeah Cannae is wicked rapcore. they should do a split with Rumble.

have you ever even heard Cannae? sounds like you're upset cuz a 30lb kid hit you in the face and you didn't do anything about it.

way to go guy....way to go.

toggletoggle post by yourgay at May 22,2003 2:40am
actually I was never at the show you fuckn fag

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at May 22,2003 7:42am
complaining about a show that you weren't even at, thats beyond regular gay thats will & grace gay ....shit thats richard simmons gay. and learn how to spell

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 22,2003 8:54am edited May 22,2003 8:54am
how bout we learn what's the gayest thing...

I was in the photo pit for lacuna coil, talking to jess (chaosmetal.com).
She says how sexcited she is to be seeing lacuna coil. I snap a few pictures, then lean over to say something lewd. She gets this disgusting look on her face. I snap a few more pictures and then look over at jess again...
and it's not her.
it's some other girl, I forget her name, but while I was appologizing (over and over) I found out she works for http://www.getinthepit.com (I think)
now that is beyond richard simmons gay, that's gene simmons gay.
"are you ready to rock? I said ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!?"

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 23,2003 6:55am
I've had a bunch of people ask me if it was harikari or drowning that dropped off the main stage. I hope this clears it up.
harikari @ exit 23 july 16, 2002

harikari @ nemhf 2003

you tell me.

toggletoggle post by prozak  at May 24,2003 2:53am
In my view, Noctuary does not suck - as a band they play well, but their style of Maiden-esque heavy metal does not in my mind merge well with the death/black metal rasp vocals. Find a chick singer and go prog. This band could actually do it well, far better than shit like Opeth and Arch Enemy.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 24,2003 12:10pm
prozak... you are the weakest link, Goodbye

and yes... i dig Noctuary

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 24,2003 12:55pm
I like them A LOT on cd
and in the passed, I've seen then preform and liked it A LOT
I just didn't care for it this time.

toggletoggle post by youretarded at May 29,2003 4:38pm
prozak what kinda retard are you noctuary is blackmetal and one of the few good u.s. bm bands at that raspy vocals oh you mean blackmetal vocals you idiot and yes that wasnt one of there best performances but they rule none the less progressive metal chick vocals what kinda fag are you i think your listening to the wrong genre

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 29,2003 4:49pm
o_O

toggletoggle post by meshuggah1324 at Nov 1,2003 10:06pm
MESHUGGAH FUCKIN RULED THIS SHOW!!!!!

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 1,2003 10:24pm
meshuggah1324 said:

shut the fuck up

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 1,2003 10:46pm
meshuggah1324 said:

I only got night tickets for day 1. But I gotta say that out of the 3 bands I saw (and the last song by killswitch engage) Opeth was the best (obviously) but I also really enjoyed Shadow's Fall and Nevermore.

toggletoggle post by meshuggah1324 at Nov 2,2003 7:26pm
>>shut the fuck up>>

FUCK YOU!!!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 2,2003 7:40pm
meshuggah1324 said:
shut the fuck up

FUCK YOU!!!

If you make a screen name like this: [insert band name][insert random numbers] then expect to be verbally abused.

toggletoggle post by SlipKnOt666 69 at Nov 2,2003 7:49pm
fuck you ignorant shit

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 2,2003 7:51pm
SlipKnOt666 69 said:
fuck you ignorant shit

Hahaha, whoever that is tell me so I can make an appreciation thread.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Nov 2,2003 7:53pm
^

toggletoggle post by meshuggah1324 at Nov 3,2003 6:29pm

MESHUGGAH ----->

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 3,2003 8:17pm
jesus said:
^

Wait, that was you right Jesus?

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Nov 3,2003 8:56pm
yes, mocking numetal kids is like a past-time for me

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 3,2003 9:17pm
jesus said:

cool, I will make that appreciation thread now.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 3,2003 11:33pm
meshuggah1324 said:

IM A STUPID WORTHLESS FANBOY AND I BLATANTLY POST ON MESSAGE BOARDS ABOUT ONE BAND AND ONE BAND ONLY BECUASE I DONT HAVE THE MENTAL FORTITUDE TO APPRECIATE MORE THAN ONE THING AT A TIME. I LIKE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND USE HUNDREDS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT THE ONE CERTAIN BAND I AM WHACKING MY LITTLE TWIG OFF OVER KNOWS HOW MUCH I WANT THEIR SCROTUMS SMEARED ALL OVER MY NASAL PASSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE THERE ARE SOME EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BAN... OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 MTV PLAYED SOME OTHER BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LVOE THIS OTHER BAND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL THIS NEW BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I NEED TO GET ALL THEIR ALBUMS IN ONE TRIP TO THE CD STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS NEW BAND SLAYS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. im a fucking moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

toggletoggle post by meshuggah1324 at Nov 3,2003 11:35pm
I AM SUCH A FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!! MESHUGGAH IS LIEK ASO AWESUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by meshuggah1324 at Nov 14,2003 6:27pm
IN CASE YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS DON'T KNOW, MESHUGGAH HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 89'. THEY ARE NOT NU-METAL!!! SO CALLING ME A NU-METAL FAN BOY DOESN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE!!! SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW....

toggletoggle post by phantos   at Nov 14,2003 9:34pm
why are you screaming....

toggletoggle post by Wee...Bink!  at Nov 14,2003 9:36pm
jesus said:

nothin beter.

toggletoggle post by meshuggah1324 at Nov 15,2003 3:26pm
I was screaming cause I was pissed off! I'm not a nu-metal newbie and Meshuggah isn't nu-metal! You're just mad because you still wear Iron Maiden underwear....

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 15,2003 6:36pm
Iron Maiden destroys anything that meshuggah will ever create. so choke on a chocolate log and die

toggletoggle post by meshuggah1324 at Nov 15,2003 8:07pm
Yeah right cunt rag......Meshuggah are light years ahead of anything Iron Maiden could ever dream of creating!!!!!

toggletoggle post by meshuggah1324 at Nov 15,2003 8:18pm
IM MEGA GAY AND I SNUCK BACKSTAGE ONE TIME AT A MESHUGGAH SHOW AND I STOLE THE SINGERS UNDIES AND THREN I BROUGHT THEM HOME AND PLAYED WITH MY VAGINAS OVER THE<M AND SNIOFFED THEM< AND PUT THEM IN MY BUM BUM!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by meshuggah1324 at Nov 15,2003 8:27pm
I wish was the punk ass bitch who runs this board. Then I could use someones user name and type a whole bounch of stupid shit. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][9:20:12pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02425 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]