New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> So we finished recording our stuff for the Shaniqua / PFAP split by the_taste_of_cigarettes on Nov 8,2004 11:09pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Nov 8,2004 11:09pm
So now this is what we have recorded:

-- An ENTIRE, completely finished 5-song EP
-- One song (at 7 minutes and change!) for the Pray For A Taste of Shaniqua split (possibly all we'll contribute (due to the length of the tune) aside from the "group" song between all the bands)
-- A Live CD from RttP
-- 75%-100% of our stuff for the Aganihm split (either we're done or we're going to record a different song as our 4th song...keep in mind we have been working on this split for almost 8 months, so we've progressed from some of the material a bit)

WHEN'S ANY OF IT COMING OUT, YOU ASK!?!?!?

GOOD QUESTION!!! WISH I KNEW!!!!!

Financing is the key here.

well the EP is SCHEDULED for December. However, the label that is going to put it out in CT, now that it's time to put money where mouth be, is being peculiarly "unavailable". Hmmm...hopefully we'll reach him this week.

so either we'll release it ourselves, or keep looking for someone to help with it. Or maybe Robbie will call me back. If anyone has any suggestions, email us.
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

the_taste_of_silver,

Pray For A Plague

toggletoggle post by Ayin at Nov 9,2004 7:12am
cool all you have to do is write one more song and record all the song we're pullin' on there. we're in the middle of movin' out of our jam spot and into a new one and i don't thing we'll be recordin' until then.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][3:13:33pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01021 secs/17 queries]
[search][refresh page]