New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> INTO ETERNITY SET SIGHTS ON THE U.S. by the_reverend on Nov 8,2004 9:44pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2004 9:44pm edited Nov 8,2004 9:45pm
For Immediate Release November 8, 2004:
INTO ETERNITY SET SIGHTS ON THE U.S.

Canada’s INTO ETERNITY are thrilled to announce that they will be touring the U.S. with veteran Finnish metal band Amorphis and Beyond The Embrace. The band just returned home after completing a 15-country European tour with Kataklysm, Mystic Prophecy, and Graveworm where they converted hordes of fans and amazed crowds across the continent.

Excited to have the opportunity to bring their unique metal to the U.S., lead axeman and death-vocalist Tim Roth sent this note to INTO ETERNITY’s worldwide fans: “Hey Everyone! We just got off a 15-country tour of Europe and now we have heard the great news about touring the U.S.! I cannot wait to get out on tour with Amorphis and Beyond The Embrace. It has been too long since we have seen our fans in America and we promise that this tour is going to crush! We are going to give 110% every single night. See you all very soon....”

So far 20 dates have been scheduled from March 2nd to March 26th, 2005. More dates will soon be added, keep checking the Century Media website or click here for up to the minute tour information.

INTO ETERNITY’s 2004 release Buried In Oblivion received rave reviews and its intensity helped to cement the band’s appearance at Atlanta’s prestigious ProgPower USA V. The albums strength prompted Metal Maniacs to call the band “A watershed in the movement to unify death metal and melodic metal. INTO ETERNITY can safely be called innovators. There has never been a band that has so thoroughly crossbred the disparate extremes of brutality and melody as INTO ETERNITY, in whose music heavy metal’s potential is born anew. Astounding”, and Guitar One said, “Death-metal vocals, prog-metal song structures, galloping rhythms, intense guitar harmonies-INTO ETERNITY, do it all, recalling heroes from Iron Maiden to Dream Theater while retaining their own original flavor.”

INTO ETERNITY with Amorphis and Beyond the Embrace (2005)
03/02 The Mason Jar - Phoenix, AZ
03/03 Key Club - Los Angeles, CA
03/04 Galaxy Theatre - Santa Ana, CA
03/07 Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
03/09 Bluebird Theater- Denver, CO
03/10 Ranch Bowl - Omaha, NE
03/11 Pop's - Sauget, IL
03/12 Ascot Room - Minneapolis, MN
03/14 House Of Blues - Cleveland, OH
03/15 Club Rockit - Toronto, ON
03/16 Cafe Campus - Montreal, QC
03/18 The Loft - Poughkeepsie, NY
03/19 Palladium - Worcester, MA
03/20 B.B. King's - New York, NY
03/21 Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
03/22 Rex Theater - Pittsburgh, PA
03/23 Thunderdome - Baltimore, MD
03/24 Jaxx - Springfield, VA
03/25 Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
03/26 Masquerade - Tampa, FL

Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Into Eternity

toggletoggle post by Justice at Nov 8,2004 10:03pm
awesome, there new album is bad ass

toggletoggle post by wakeoftears  at Nov 8,2004 10:36pm
Yeah it is. I like them alot. Not too much good metal comes out of Canada. Yeah Crytopsy Blah BLah. I like these guys though.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Nov 9,2004 12:47am
I like their 2nd and 3rd CDs, I haven't been able to track down the first anywhere.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsiauccubus at Nov 9,2004 12:58am
oh shit b.b. kings. i know what i'm doing march 20th

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][6:39:50pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.00826 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]