New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> how many people from your high school killed themselves by Paul cnv on Nov 8,2004 2:21pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Paul cnv at Nov 8,2004 2:21pm
I know 3 people in my high school that killed themselves. 2 hangings and 1 swallowed a bullet. I know one girl that was murdered by devil worshipers (throat sliced at a campground area). I know 2 girls that died in car accidents (used to date one of them) and I used to ride the school bus with the kid that murdered Pam Smart's husband... Fucked up.

toggletoggle post by dan. at Nov 8,2004 2:21pm
not enough

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 8,2004 2:23pm
My freshmen year we had quite a few, and then North Andover took the record the following year.

I have so many great stories of things we did in high school, dropping cars on people, lighting kids on fire, hitting people with hammers, slapping girls, good times.

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Nov 8,2004 2:27pm
my senior year of highschool my best friend committed suicide
my freshman year some kid collapsed after playing football
one girl died in the class of 1995
the class of 1990 six people committed suicide
theres alot more but it's covered up by the school and shit. 90% of the student body at my school take some sort of medication for metal illnesses. and more than half have attempted suicide, very fucked up!!!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 8,2004 2:28pm
Skulls and Bones covered up all the deaths at my high school, because they all died during alien experiments overseen by our government.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 8,2004 2:28pm
Two that actually killed themselves while I was in school. The first got high and drunk and sucked the chrome off of a 45, the other was hangin out with him just before, had an argument with him, felt guilty about the whole deal and followed suit a week later. There was suppost to be a pact with 7 more to follow each week, but no one else followed through.

Seeing FAT chicks that use to be hot when you were in school is always a trip.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Nov 8,2004 2:29pm
2 that i can remember. one guy hung himself and another shot himself. buddy of mine got shot in New Haven and left in a car. They didnt find him for a few weeks. I guess somebody complained about the smell.

toggletoggle post by armageddonday   at Nov 8,2004 2:31pm
No one from my high school. If anyone it would have been me.
But my "first love" ODed when I was 18, then one of my best friend after being detoxed for 3 months drawned drunk while she was fighting with a super good friend of us.
A guy I know shoot himself with some handmade fixed up gun 2 days before Quorthon died...

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Nov 8,2004 2:32pm
my freshman year some kid tried to blow up my school with mercury. boston police was inside my school with riot gear and there were bomb sniffing dogs and shit.

fucking scary!

and the kid got kicked out of school and sent to a mental institution.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 8,2004 2:34pm
I remember when we had a bomb scare at my high school, it was so retarded. I was one of the few people who went to school that day.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 8,2004 2:36pm
A classmate who helped me with my homework a few times named Shelly who was a good student, and an all around nice person to everyone. I guess she got some B's and C's on her report card and her parents yelled at her.

She took her dads 12 guage and brought it out back into the woods and shot herself. I remember walking into school the day after, the entire school was silent for hours. I found out and then in history class our teacher talked to us and started bawling. I took like 3 days off from school after that.

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Nov 8,2004 2:37pm
i went to school with alot of troubled people.

you would always find some girl in the bathroom cutting herself.

meh my school was a fucking nightmare!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 8,2004 2:41pm edited Nov 8,2004 2:41pm
high school was dumb.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2004 2:42pm
when I was at UNH, a girl jumped out of a building, fell like 6 stories and then laid there for 1 1/2 hr until someone found her still alive. I ran out there with a camera, but you couldn't get near it. the next day it was paved over.

behind my junior high school is where the pam-smart thing happened while I was sitting in math class!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 8,2004 2:44pm
I remember some kid punched my english teacher in the face and broke her nose. That was hilarious.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2004 2:46pm
dirteecrayon said:
my freshman year some kid tried to blow up my school with mercury.

I'm curious who one might blow up a school with a heavy metal like mercury... you probably mean mercury sulfide... which is impossible to get under nuclear treaties.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 8,2004 2:48pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
I remember some kid punched my english teacher in the face and broke her nose. That was hilarious.

i just spit beer all over my desk when i read that. that is fucking hilarious. i am going to lick up the beer now.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Nov 8,2004 2:50pm
there was only one death i can recall when i was in high school, some kid slit his wrist, and a friend of mine was in a tough car accident and she was in a coma for a while but other than that nothing else...

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 8,2004 2:51pm
The all american track star kid from school, who won best looking and most likely to succeed and all those superlatives broke his neck the night before our last day senior year and now he is paralyzed from the neck down. Oh boy did I upset people when I heard the news. I almost paralyzed myself from laughing too hard.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 8,2004 2:51pm
i can't think of anyone from my high school who killed themselves. two of my friends, one of whom was the nicest person i have ever met in my life, died in the station fire in rhode island. a few other people i went to high school and college with died in car accidents, and a good friend of mine from college drowned in north attleboro this summer.

a fat kid i went to high school with lost weight and apparently became a chippendales dancer. that is almost as bad as killing yourself.

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Nov 8,2004 2:52pm
i totally forgot about car accidents! theres like waaaay more that i cant hink of now but i was only talking about people i knew anyways...

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Nov 8,2004 2:54pm
the_reverend said:
dirteecrayon said:
my freshman year some kid tried to blow up my school with mercury.

I'm curious who one might blow up a school with a heavy metal like mercury... you probably mean mercury sulfide... which is impossible to get under nuclear treaties.

well thats the thing --- he stole the mercury from the chem lab. you can't ignite mercury by itself so i'm not quite sure how he was going to go about blowing up the school.

but eh he made front page news and all the tv channels for a few days.

oh and i went to the highschool that ben franklin dropped out of. i have a friend that was working for the government while he was in highschool --- they are currently paying for his college education, he has to work for them every summer and for the next 5 years after he graduates from college.

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Nov 8,2004 2:58pm
whats the pam smart thing?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 8,2004 2:59pm
Didnt Pam Smart have some student fuck her dad or something?

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Nov 8,2004 3:01pm
just one that I can think of.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 8,2004 3:02pm
dreadkill said:

a fat kid i went to high school with lost weight and apparently became a chippendales dancer. that is almost as bad as killing yourself.

hahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by Paul cnv at Nov 8,2004 3:04pm
Pam Smart was a teacher and was fucking a student (he used to live a mile away from me and we rode on the same school bus). She convinced him to kill her husband. There was a movie on it and a book.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 8,2004 3:05pm
suicide is gay

imagine waiting for the 911 ambulance to come while holding someone in your arms after finding them after they od'ed on pills and slit their wrists...

toggletoggle post by dirteecrayon  at Nov 8,2004 3:05pm
Paul cnv said:
Pam Smart was a teacher and was fucking a student (he used to live a mile away from me and we rode on the same school bus). She convinced him to kill her husband. There was a movie on it and a book.

was she even hot? what happened to the kid? is the lady in jail?

toggletoggle post by Paul cnv at Nov 8,2004 3:10pm
She was alright. Pretty good body. He was alot older than I was but in my town the elementary school and junior high would take the same bus to school.I remember he would try and bully me because I was alot younger or whatever. He's still in jail. She got life...

toggletoggle post by Paul cnv at Nov 8,2004 3:11pm
I think he gets out in 5 years or something like that.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 8,2004 3:11pm
Haha what a fag. Looks like you got the last laugh.

toggletoggle post by Paul cnv at Nov 8,2004 3:12pm
Yeah, he used to have a mullet and wore Poison t shirts. Fuck em'

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2004 3:18pm
she got transfered away from gofstown after getting caught with a broom stick in her ass

toggletoggle post by metalmatt666 at Nov 8,2004 3:18pm
We had some girl At our school hang herself this past week Then we had a really fucked up story some kid got murdered in my neiborhood a while back They stabbed and cut him like a hundred times then they Smashed a rock over his head tiil he stopped twitching, And the most fucked up thing was the kid got away with it for being a minor or something (he was only like 15 at the time or something) fucked up shit

toggletoggle post by Paul cnv at Nov 8,2004 3:19pm
the_reverend said:
she got transfered away from gofstown after getting caught with a broom stick in her ass

Really?! That's hilarious... She was one cold hearted bitch.

toggletoggle post by metalmatt666 at Nov 8,2004 3:22pm
But I honestly think we may have the dumbest fucking kids on the planet at our high school

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 8,2004 3:25pm edited Nov 8,2004 3:25pm
the_reverend said:

ahh yes you told me this story..and we talk about it whenever we drive by that prison she used to be at

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Nov 8,2004 3:44pm
A good friend of mine killed himself 2 years ago cuz he couldn't get off of heroin.My ex-girlfriend killed herself from an overdose while we were still together and I didn't find out until about 4 weeks after it happened.I called her house during that time period until one night her mom answered.When I asked for my girl she was like"Is this some kind of joke?".She hung up. And I had no idea what the fuck was going on but in the back of my mind I knew.I was finally given her obituary. I had already missed the funeral.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 8,2004 3:52pm
that is fucked grundlegremlin. must have been tough to go through

toggletoggle post by grundlegremlin at Nov 8,2004 3:54pm
Yeah it was definetly fucked. That was back in 97 and I was only 16.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 8,2004 3:57pm
not all from school, but Ive known alot of suiciders. probably 10.

toggletoggle post by Paul cnv at Nov 8,2004 5:24pm
Rev, I'm still curious about this broomstick incident...Care to elaborate?

toggletoggle post by Paul cnv at Nov 8,2004 5:35pm

toggletoggle post by Rob Gutter at Nov 8,2004 7:02pm
I never knew anyone who killed themselves,but i knew two kids who killed their girlfriends who i was friends with. They listened to this band from Salem(I live in Oregon) called Murder Steinbag whose songs were about Killing ex-girlfriends.These kids listened to them all the time and just finally snapped. The band got basically blamed for it and were "thrown out" of the community .Couldn't play shows,sell their tapes,give out flyers,etc. The crazy part about it is that i saw something on rttp about them,that they relocated to the Boston area,I hope they do good out there ,they're a decent band.Apart from the fact that they inspired they atrocity that occurred.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Nov 8,2004 7:12pm
dan. said:
not enough

That was exactly what I was going to say when reading the title of this thread. Beat me to it!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 8,2004 7:26pm edited Nov 8,2004 7:34pm
When I was in junior high a sophomore or junior in highschool blew his brains out in the woods behind his house with a gun his parents gave him for christmas. However, there was some evidence that it may have been an accident.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Nov 8,2004 7:34pm
In gifford, probably half.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Nov 8,2004 8:29pm
Hahaha, DC do you remember the Southie Kids vs. Asian Kids gang warfare at BLS? "Someone threw a snowball at me! LET'S FUCKING RUMBLE!"

toggletoggle post by moran   at Nov 8,2004 9:29pm
One kid died in car accident during a skiing trip in Maine or NH during my freshman year. He was a dick, I hated him, the whole school loved him. Another died on my birthday about a month ago from an asmtha attck. I'm told I drove by him wasted while one of my good friends was holding him while trying to get me to stop. I don't remember it, and feel pretty shitty about it. Another friend that I didn't go to school with died a little over a month ago. A really fucked up time, came out of nowhere.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 8,2004 9:54pm
i only know of one kid who killed himself. skateboarded into a train, on purpose. he was a cool shit too.

a kid that i used to hang out with drowned in a lake swimming with his buddy. no one knows how it happened; he had no asthma or other breathing disfunctions, didn't smoke, was a good swimmer. so that was fucked

one kid got drunk and high when he was 15, got into a car and ended up chopping himself in half across the waist

2 girls died hydroplaning

1 kid fell off the roof of a 5th story northeastern university apt. building, died of massive head trauma new years eve a few years ago. some of you may remember that.

2 kids died in a car accident driving home from RI after a night of drinking to celebrate one of their 20th birthdays. the kid in the front passenger seat's head caved in completely, the kid in the rear driver's side was completely destroyed, the driver almost lost his leg and the other kid had to see it aaallll happen. he'll never be the same again, that's for sure, haha

a girl that lived a stone's throw from me was detox for about 8 months, then did heroin and coke at the same time (speedballing i believe it's called?) and died of an overdose. her parents told the papers it was "strep throat gone wrong." yeah, right...

aside from deaths, here's a funny story: this kid named rob that i went to school with was a total dick, always tried to be tough but was a huge pussy. he was giving my friend tim shit all day, so in shop class he just said "hey rob..." then rob turned around, and SMACK monkey wrench to the fucking face. twas a beautiful moment

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 8,2004 10:11pm
shit, forgot this one:

this kid richard raymond, steroids and heroin junkie for a while, was shooting up with a friend of his one day, and the friend od'ed. richard panicked and hid the body in his room...if he left his house, he brought the body to his car. that went on for almost a friggin month until his mom started to smell it.

nothing death related here, but still funny as hell: in the busiest hallway of our school, in the afternoon when the buses were arriving, one girl started pushing another girl, wanting to fight. the girl getting pushed around wasn't having it, got slammed into the wall and puked aaaalllll over the girl who started the fight, hahahahahahahahahah. best tactic EVER!

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Nov 8,2004 10:14pm
god damn! everyone we know dies horrible deaths! we're all cursed!

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Nov 8,2004 10:15pm edited Nov 8,2004 10:15pm
at least 4 people in school killed themselves, then about 5 or 6 more died for other reasons... i was only personally close to 2... ya know what sucks is that im 23 and i've been too at least 8 close friends funerals, its not supposed to happen that way, o well

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Nov 8,2004 11:14pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][6:38:11am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.04139 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]