New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> interesting stories about your co workers by succubus on Nov 2,2004 9:03am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 2,2004 9:03am
so a little while ago this woman that works here got married...they bought a house...and when the telephone guy came to wire the place....

well let's just say...she was home...and well...

husband came home...and now they are divorced...only lasted a few months..

i thought that was messed up...

if that wasn't enough...a group of people from work went out last night (company expensed of course)

and i guess this time she was BEYOND drunk that she got pissed off at the bartender for shutting her off...she proceeded to tell my bosses boss how much he looked like her ex huband

~~~

anyone with any more interesting stories to share?

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Nov 2,2004 9:07am
i smoke pot in the bathroom. youd be suprised how many people i see that dont wash their hands. its pretty gross.

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Nov 2,2004 9:43am
Succubus, you’d be surprised at how many marriages have ended due to people cheating on the spouses with co-workers in this company…and how many get away with it and are still married....

Anyhow, I got one.

A guy from the department I worked with before I came to this one was married with 1 kid and another one on the way..
The company send him to Ireland to work in the Cork plant leaving the pregnant wife behind, he goes out partying and meets and hooks up with this wild Irish chic from a club…
He then proceeds to bring her back here with him…

So, our guess is what did he say to his wife “hey honey, look what I brought back” or did his wife say “my husband went to Ireland and picked up a slut and all I got was this lousy t-shirt”..

Needless to say, he is now divorced and bitching and moaning about the child support he has to pay and how she got the house and shit!!

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Nov 2,2004 9:54am
i work with my brother and uncle, and my uncle loses his train of thought in an instant.

it's funny shit, cause if he cant remember a word, he'll say poontang or bukkakke instead, but i dont think he knows what that means.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 2,2004 9:55am
haha my brother Matt is your uncle.

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Nov 2,2004 9:57am
if your brother matt's name is gary, than yes he is

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Nov 2,2004 9:57am
assuck said:
i work with my brother and uncle, and my uncle loses his train of thought in an instant.

it's funny shit, cause if he cant remember a word, he'll say poontang or bukkakke instead, but i dont think he knows what that means.

Sure its not Tourette's Syndrome?

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Nov 2,2004 9:58am
haha it could be a minor case of tourrettes i suppose

toggletoggle post by ram_girl  at Nov 2,2004 10:25am
sounds like it may be.....

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst at Nov 2,2004 11:21am
so i work with this douchetard that just got back from a month in rehab for the big H...
fucker's back for not even a week when i'm going about my daily routine and i see him standing motionless and bow-legged just outside the door of the office that i share with our boss... he's sporting a grimace that would have made Fenriz circa '93 blush.
I say "Hey (Name-Withheld-To-Protect-The-Not-So-Innocent), are you OK man?"
He responds "Uhh... not really... kinda embarassing... is (the bosslady) around?"
I give him a half "what-the-mothafuck", half "nigga please" look, half-guessing his situation.
He informs me that he "had an accident... thought he had to fart, but..."
DUDE FUCKING SHARTED! Or so was his excuse, as he promptly left work for the remainder of the day.
Fo rill... if you're going to be a sketchy fuck and ditch work to get fucked up... wouldn't you come up with a better excuse than "I shat myself"???

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Nov 2,2004 11:24am
My co-worker is a compulsive masturbator with major chemical imbalances and subpar hygiene.

Oh wait, I work by myself.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Nov 2,2004 11:26am
haha

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Nov 2,2004 11:33am
genius

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 2,2004 11:37am
GoatCatalyst said:
so i work with this douchetard that just got back from a month in rehab for the big H...
fucker's back for not even a week when i'm going about my daily routine and i see him standing motionless and bow-legged just outside the door of the office that i share with our boss... he's sporting a grimace that would have made Fenriz circa '93 blush.
I say "Hey (Name-Withheld-To-Protect-The-Not-So-Innocent), are you OK man?"
He responds "Uhh... not really... kinda embarassing... is (the bosslady) around?"
I give him a half "what-the-mothafuck", half "nigga please" look, half-guessing his situation.
He informs me that he "had an accident... thought he had to fart, but..."
DUDE FUCKING SHARTED! Or so was his excuse, as he promptly left work for the remainder of the day.
Fo rill... if you're going to be a sketchy fuck and ditch work to get fucked up... wouldn't you come up with a better excuse than "I shat myself"???

hahaha
gross!
did that just happen?

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst at Nov 2,2004 12:46pm
week and a half ago

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][9:38:33am Apr 24,2024
load time 0.01082 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]