New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> this is the sp00kiest halloween ever! by Radical_Dirt_Biker on Oct 31,2004 3:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Oct 31,2004 3:34pm edited Oct 31,2004 3:35pm
they had a haunted park at the Razer and i got so scared it was great. they gave every kid a ton of candy and that was sIcK! there was no riding the past weekend but thats ok because its bad luck to do stuff on halloween. i wonder has anyone ever seen a ghost because i did once and it really frEEked me 0ut. i was listening to some really sp00ky metal last night when we got back has anyone ever heard of cradle of filth they are so aweZZ0omE! they really know how to frEEk people out with there music. anyways i hope that you all had a fr1ght n1ght of a hal0wEEn. by guys next week the Razer has a cool event i thought that i should share ok bye for now and have a sp0oktacular halloween.

toggletoggle post by Jellyfish at Oct 31,2004 3:36pm
hahaha spooky.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 31,2004 3:37pm
I love what this person is doing to this forum.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Oct 31,2004 3:47pm
it weirds me out RDB was more than a one night stand...

are we supposed to have like...an anniversary acknowledgement or something?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 31,2004 3:49pm
hahahahah read the hellrazor post hahahahahhahaa

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Oct 31,2004 3:52pm
i was hoping that someone had a cool story to tell about ghouls and ghosts or something but i guess that no one like spooky stuff here. what are you all too scared? muhahahahahaha boo! so why dont we all go to the gates of hell in newberyport tonite and it would be so spooky to have all of us metalheads down there together and maybe we would see a ghost or something and then we would get all sad and start to make pottery.

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Oct 31,2004 3:57pm
so anyone wanna go?

toggletoggle post by dneirflrigruoydeliani   at Oct 31,2004 4:01pm
yes

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 31,2004 4:02pm
yes me too

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 31,2004 4:08pm
Ill go if you jump your aweeZZzzome dirt bike into my ass

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Nov 1,2004 1:15am
ok well im not sposed to be on the comp now but i just went to a wicked spooky halloween party. we told ghost stories and had some awEEZz0omE cake and we did a ghost hunt. i didnt see any ghosts but my friend matt said that he swears he saw one. it was s00per sp00ky! maybe if i can sleep tonite ill do it again this week in my back yard. they say that ghosts are everywhere. ok i better go to bed i have sk00l in the morning. plus my mom would kill me if she knew i was up. hope you all had a really sp00ktacular haloween.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Nov 1,2004 1:42am
this is spooky gay

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Nov 1,2004 2:24pm
oh my gosh everybody beware! cocklopsia has struck again with another one of his stupid comments. it seems to me that his asspig girlfriend isnt tickling his dinky enuff so he has to bust on cool kids like us to get his stump to stand up. ok i challenge you to a wit off you fuckerlopsia. well see whos funnier gay pig lover. see you in the next thread.

*twirls gun in old west manner*

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Nov 1,2004 3:13pm
OOOOOH ITS ON NOW!

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Nov 1,2004 11:26pm
ya it sure is ive had it with his gay comments yet everytime i challenge him to hit the Razer with me he backs off cuz hes a girl.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Nov 1,2004 11:42pm
my halloween was mo gay, no razer jumping at all

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Decapitated Frozen Grave
[default homepage] [print][4:28:09pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.03710 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]