New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> bass and 2 guitars for sale by niccolai on Oct 31,2004 11:22am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Oct 31,2004 11:22am edited Oct 31,2004 11:23am
I'm posting this bass for a friend,
It's a white fender p bass and he's looking for 200.

I still have 2 bcrich guitars for sale, a kkv and a warlock signature spec.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Nov 6,2004 11:44am
bump bitches.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Nov 6,2004 12:03pm
out of the two guitars what is the best for shredding (like 6 string sweeps and what not)

i need a guitar with a fast neck so the action has to be lower than bee arthurs' teets

also are the bcrichs us made?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 6,2004 12:04pm
My_Dying_Bride said:

also are the bcrichs us made?

US made for $200...hmm

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Nov 6,2004 12:04pm
i know i know

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Nov 6,2004 12:06pm
are all guitars like that (us made's being uber expensive) ???

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Nov 6,2004 12:15pm edited Nov 6,2004 12:21pm
The two guitars are from the same serries, so they have the same neck, hardware, and pickups. The necks are insanely thin so you can dance the fretboards. In my band I do alot of sweeps, pinches and low octaves and the guitars are great, but I am selling them for money for my handmade guitar. The only difference between the guitars besides the shape is the v has a tone knob where as the warlock keeps the tone adjustment on 10 the whole time.

They are not US, US Riches have the scripted 'R' logo on the head stock. They go for like 550 or something on instrument pro and I've seen them as low as 350.

http://www.instrumentpro.com/P-BCRNJSSKKV.html
http://www.instrumentpro.com/P-BCRNJSSM7WGCI.html

You should rest assured that I would intonate and setup the truss rod, intonation, string height, and all that jazz according to your specs if you buy them.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Nov 6,2004 12:17pm
US made guitars generally have alot more work done by hand, and guitar labor is expensive. US made BCriches are all hand made the spanish luthier style and start at, at dead low, 2000 and depending on features can reach 5 grand.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Nov 6,2004 12:30pm
whats the difference between jumbo frets xtra jumbo (what ever size they make) etc. im really just lookin for a fast guitar, like mike romeo, timo tolkki fast. and are those links to the exact model of the guitars?

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Nov 6,2004 12:39pm edited Nov 6,2004 12:46pm
Alot of people think it's the space between frets, but it's not, extra jumbo frets are just the same metal bars as a jumbo but they are higher by like 1 20th of a milimeter or something rediculis. a general rule of thumb is the bigger the fret, the better the harmonic.

They don't really alter speed, but I find fret size effects harmonics and pulls. The ones on the BCR are 5105 18% nickel/silver same frets ESP and Ibanez use on most of thier guitars. regular jumbo would be the 5150, the first one on the picture is medium, the flat is jazz, and the last one is friggin huse, I don't know what that size is called though. Your welcome to come play the guitar if you want. And I think that website has the models confused because the pictures on the site are the same guitars, but the specs don't match, the site is a little confusing.

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Nov 6,2004 12:47pm
i think i played the warlock when i bought the bass amp from ya but i flat out hated it mostly cause of the goofy shape,(and i never play a c tuning) it sucks to play it while sitting, but i havent played a v. i would be down for the v but i wanna play a v shaped guitar first, to see how it is comfort wise. and what were you askin for the v again?

also i was told that v's make it easier to get to the higher frets 22's 24's is that true

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Nov 6,2004 12:56pm edited Nov 6,2004 12:56pm
yea, not many people are a fan of my tuning. You can reach higher because there isn't a bottom claw on the guitar. I can touch the 24th on the top e without any problem. Vs can be akward at first, but I grew dependant on them because everytime I picked up another guitar, I wasn't used to the top horn of the guitar being there and after playing a v, it just gets in your way. the best thing about the shape is that the strap button is set on the neck plate so it balances well as oposed to guitars with the button on the horn that just neck dive. The problem with the shape is sitting down with it. I but the bottom point of the v between my legs and play sitting down that way but it takes getting used to if you play sitting alot.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 6,2004 5:29pm
you think warlocks are hard to play sitting, dont even think about a v...so much worse. I have both.
and I dunno what neck is on that warlock, but the one on mine is fat as hell.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Nov 6,2004 5:34pm
The noyoga model necks are thin, they had a more traditional feel, the necks are like gibsons. The ones on mine are pretty thin though

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Nov 6,2004 5:42pm
hmm hit me up i might want that V

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 6,2004 6:24pm
niccolai said:
The noyoga model necks are thin, they had a more traditional feel, the necks are like gibsons. The ones on mine are pretty thin though

I see, I have the NJ supreme, and the neck is fatter than my jackson, and my esp...I like them a little fat tho, cuz I have fat hands

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Nov 6,2004 6:34pm
I meant 'the noyoga models are thick' NJ stands for noyoga japan, where the NJ series originted. The neck on this is probably the same thickness as the jackson JS series.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Nov 6,2004 6:51pm
my aim sn is Xedora if anyones interested.

toggletoggle post by Megadestructo   at Nov 10,2004 3:52pm
So...wait...$200 a piece? I'm sorry, I don't see any prices here other than the bass...

toggletoggle post by loser at Nov 15,2004 6:29am
HOW MUCH FOR THE WARLOCK?????????????e-mail fordearlife@msn.com
THANKYOU

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Nov 15,2004 7:39am
yea, 200$ each. loser, IM me at Xedora.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Nov 18,2004 8:07pm
check your messages or email, I sent you my # I want them both!

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Nov 18,2004 10:34pm
I tried calling but I didn't get an answer, I'll try tomorrow at a normal hour.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][5:22:23pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01310 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]