Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> hey guys by erik far on Apr 22,2002 12:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by erik far at Apr 22,2002 12:34pm
thank you all for the rokkin pictures, and the really kind words. I must say playing in mass is so much better than ct. a very fun show indeed. THe full length album will be comming out pretty soon, and we hope ya'll like it <br>later, <br>erik far (guitar)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 22,2002 12:37pm
I'm assuming this is summer so far?

toggletoggle post by erik far at Apr 22,2002 12:51pm
yup that it is, or i am or we are or whatever <br>420 was the band's one year anniversary by the way. it was a rocking show, and i was quite stoned!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 22,2002 12:54pm
so I do a radio show up here in NH. <br>1) do you guys want to play live some time? <br><a href="http://www.returntothepit.com/liveschedule.php" target="_blank">http://www.returntothepit.com/liveschedule.php</a> <br>that's the schedule of bands <br>2) can you send me a copy of the demo to play on my show? I didn't get a copy at the show cause I didn't see where your merch was and then I didn't see you guys moving your stuff.

toggletoggle post by erik far at Apr 22,2002 1:08pm
yea that'd be sweet. i'll send you a copy of the cd before the label releases it. it should be done early summer. i saw on the schedual that invocation of nehek is playing up there. Im in invocation of nehek (on bass), and steve my other guitar player is on second guitar, i had no idea we were up there. rob needs to tell us these things, hahaha and we have to start practicing too i guess haha :). that's gonna be sweet, and yes ssf is very interested in playing live up there with ya. <br>thanks alot man, <br>erik and summersofar

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 22,2002 1:13pm
it's always funny when that happens. <br>that date was scheduled a long long time ago. I'm sure it will change. That was before a few people in the group came and went. I'll have to AIM rob and see what's up.

toggletoggle post by v1olenc3 at Apr 24,2002 12:47am
yeah things have been slow with ION, we have a whopping potential 4 songs, maybe five depending on next practice. luckily our songs run 5-6 minutes long. so that should be an ok set to start playing out with. maybe an ION, SSF double performance on the show??? if not can i go when ssf plays??

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Stone Throwing Blood Soaked Ogress
[default homepage] [print][8:15:39am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.00898 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]