New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The MAN says its ok for Mr.KOK to pack heat. by powerkok on Oct 16,2004 2:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 16,2004 2:18pm
its true. they said, go ahead mr.kok. Pack yer heat, and clean the street.
So, thats cool.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 16,2004 2:34pm
ok... you get a concie weapons permit or something?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 16,2004 3:06pm
mmhmm.
that sir, is correct.

toggletoggle post by christraper at Oct 16,2004 3:14pm
how does one go about getting a concealed weapons permit?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 16,2004 3:32pm
In NH, it is very simple.
You go to the police station in the town u live in, apply for it, (simple app, less ?'s than a job app)
wait 2 weeks, pay $10, and voila!
you are now legally walking into stores with a mac 10 or what-have-you. LOL.
In Mass...Im sure its ALOT fuckin harder.
In Vt, u dont even NEED a c.c.w. permit to pack.
Maine, I'm not too sure about, but I would think they are more leniant than mass.

There are 2 kinds of states when it comes to issuing c.c.w's:

Shall issue states,
and
may issue states.

NH is shall issue. mass is may issue. pretty cut and dry.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Oct 16,2004 3:59pm
mental note, frisk powerkok for concealed weapons before talking about his momma

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Oct 16,2004 4:00pm
I myself am a big fan of the 2nd amendment too.

toggletoggle post by WyrmFingerz   at Oct 16,2004 4:07pm
you should be required to get a gun permit when you turn 21. we'd be much safer.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 16,2004 7:14pm
WyrmFingerz said:
you should be required to get a gun permit when you turn 21. we'd be much safer.

I disagree. We should go back to swords and shields.

toggletoggle post by WyrmFingerz   at Oct 16,2004 7:23pm
ok fine, point taken.

what's funny, speaking of swords, is that most productions guns are legal in some way. however there are knives and other weapons (saps, stilletos) that can never be legal. and that sucks. i'd much rather carry a boot knife. ...'course, maybe that's the reason why they're illegal.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Oct 16,2004 8:19pm
wait if everyone had guns, are you implying we'd all be nicer to one another, knowing our asses would be grass if we fucked with someone?

toggletoggle post by kell nli at Oct 16,2004 11:23pm
live free or die! woo!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Oct 17,2004 9:18am
That's awesome, I hate gun control laws. Why should only criminals be allowed to own weapons that they purchase illegally?

They ban some guns saying they would be used to kill cops, but I don't see the law abiding gun owner strolling into a police station and opening fire on the cops. Criminals shoot at cops, and most of them get their guns illegally.

toggletoggle post by neoclassical  at Oct 17,2004 10:09am
Gun control is how the government makes sure you can't fight back.

Remember Ruby Ridge, Remember Waco, Remember Bob Matthews

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Oct 17,2004 10:11am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
wait if everyone had guns, are you implying we'd all be nicer to one another, knowing our asses would be grass if we fucked with someone?

thats not even the case, we know we would be safer because criminals wouldnt always have the upper hand against us.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 17,2004 11:15am
so true.
although, alot of times, criminals are so fucked up either on drugs or alc, or mental probs, that they dont even think about that.
One of the most frequently spoken phrases of a criminal after being shot is..." I cant believe the guy shot me"

believe it scumfuck.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 17,2004 11:23am edited Oct 17,2004 11:25am
+ +
=

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 17,2004 11:46am
wow.....looking at that pic....I can honestly say that Im better looking than Chucky B.!!!

(But gimme 24 years.)

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Oct 17,2004 3:24pm
"As Americans, we have the right to bear arms, arm bears, and all points in between"

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Oct 17,2004 4:03pm edited Oct 17,2004 4:03pm
powerkok said:
its true. they said, go ahead mr.kok. Pack yer heat, and clean the street.
So, thats cool.

sweet thats rocks man

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Oct 17,2004 7:10pm
just move here in my half of the world where it's perfectly legal to carry a gun (as long as it's not concealed, tho, but i'm sure it's uber easy). except some places have signs on them that say no guns allowed. plus, there's gun shows here all the time, so there's no waiting for a background check to buy. ha!

toggletoggle post by jake at Oct 17,2004 10:57pm
real men shoot fat girls in the face with super soakers.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Oct 17,2004 11:06pm
battles with swords is the way!!!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 17,2004 11:06pm
I can't trust anyone who carries a gun around with them. I understand why people would want to do so, but anyone who can end my life with the movement of one of their fingers is not someone who I want to be around.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 17,2004 11:14pm
ahh jeez, live a little, will ya?!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 17,2004 11:15pm
exactly, live, not die

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 17,2004 11:15pm
and if youre worried about people u hang with shooting you for no reason, it sounds like U may need to be packin!!!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 17,2004 11:28pm
hahahaha

Naw man, listen: we live in a shitty society where people can't be trusted, and it sucks. That's why you and so many other people feel they need to arm themselves: honest protection, am i right? I don't think I could ever shoot anyone, and having a gun in my reach at all times would scare the shit out of me personally, so I don't think I'm gonna pack, but I'm not worried about people I know shooting me for no reason. However, there are fucking sick people out there who don't think twice about taking someone's life, and guns make that so easy. I'm not preaching anti-gun control or anti-guns in general. I just think we are in the technological never ending cycle. I don't think guns should have ever been invented, but it was inevitable that they were I suppose. And now that they have been invented they are the only thing that can protect one from them. There is no way to just get rid of all guns and keep them from being made anymore, so it has become pretty much the sensible thing to do to own a gun, and I think that is really scary. Oh well, I'm ranting again.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Oct 17,2004 11:29pm
it's cool retzam, powerkok is messed up tonight!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 17,2004 11:31pm
yes...Im brandishing my weapon at neighbors, and twirling it like a spaghetti western gunfighter

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 17,2004 11:32pm
also....screaming woo...ya baby

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 17,2004 11:32pm

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 17,2004 11:36pm
retz, I hear your side, and I wont argue eith it...its your choice, and it prolly is the best thing just to remove yourself from the whole situation.
I have recently had a pretty skectchy situation, that made me think twice about it tho.
seeing how the situation came to me..in a secure place, where I shouldnt have felt threatened....but I did, and you know how they say 'your life flashes before your eyes'? It really does, and did to me. I will never ever be without my gun again.

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Oct 18,2004 12:59pm
How come the only people I've ever known to carry guns are huge? Couldn't you just flatten someone with your typewriter-sized fists? Skinny dickfarts like me seem to need a weapon moreso than huge guys.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Oct 18,2004 2:26pm
Yes powerkok, and I understand yours. Isn't it great how we always end up buds in the end?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 18,2004 3:05pm
its...truly...so special, what we have.

hooker, I dunno y huge guys have guns, Ive always been into guns, ever since I was a little skinny kid. I was underweight when I was born, so its not like Ive always been big....I know what iyts like to be picked on plenty, trust me.....maybe thats all the other huge guys stories too!

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Oct 18,2004 3:41pm
Hmmm. Well either way, I'll stick to pissing foamy enzymes like a scared garter snake whenever I get accosted by dark folks.

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Oct 22,2004 2:02am
hey jesse, I think if you live in this complex ,it is manditory you carry a gun,I have had my ccp for about a year now.and never leave my apt without mine.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Oct 22,2004 2:16am
nice!! I didnt know u carried, Todd.
my car got broken into for the 2nd time tonight...fucking dirt stole like a buck eighty in change and a pocket knife.
truly pathetic crack heads.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][1:46:46pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.05527 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]