New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> You know what bothers me?.. by swamplorddvm on Oct 7,2004 3:30pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 7,2004 3:30pm
When people write on their profiles: "I like ALL types of music."

Shut up! That usually means anything that's played on the radion. If you read there list it's allway limpbizkit, pearl jam (ok with me) , Elton john...

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Oct 7,2004 3:32pm
I hate it when people say, "I like all types of music, except for country. Oh, but I like Johnny Cash."

toggletoggle post by aliciagrace  at Oct 7,2004 3:32pm
I like all types of music....

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 7,2004 3:32pm
But you're fat.

toggletoggle post by BestialOnslaught  at Oct 7,2004 3:33pm
I know... It's the worst. Liars all of them!

When's the last time they listened to polka or outlaw country or negro spirituals or opera or bhangra...???

toggletoggle post by Christraper at Oct 7,2004 3:33pm
I hate when people ask me if im into metal and then start talking about korn and slipknot. then theyre like "oh you play black metal? have you ever heard of cradle of filth?"
grrrrrrr

toggletoggle post by aliciagrace  at Oct 7,2004 3:34pm
that was dumb, D minus.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 7,2004 3:35pm
I know. But I'm dumb so it's ok. What up with you btw?

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 7,2004 3:52pm
swamplorddvm said:

Shut up! That usually means anything that's played on the radion. If you read there list it's allway limpbizkit, pearl jam (ok with me) , Elton john...

one of my pet peeves also, along with people who think they are "open minded," when they are clearly not.

toggletoggle post by Jellyfish at Oct 7,2004 3:53pm
Christraper said:
then theyre like "oh you play black metal? have you ever heard of cradle of filth?"

i cant even approximate how many times ive been in that situation.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 7,2004 6:35pm
my main pet peeve is people who say "music is my life" and then go on to list surface music like korn, britney spears, and other radio crap. if that's your life, put some effort into it because you suck at life as you define it. i never say music is my life, because that would be foolish. it is a part of my life, but i am definitely more multidimensional. there are things i care about more than music, yet i put more effort into finding good music to listen to than these dolts who claim it is their life. i put more effort into one part of my life than they put into their whole life.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Oct 7,2004 6:38pm
Something else I hate. When a person with the user name "Comawhite" attempts to download my entire shared folder on Soulseek and fucks up all of my current downloads.

toggletoggle post by nick   at Oct 7,2004 6:43pm
when people who arent really into music ask me what type of music i listen to i typically tell them 'i listen to pretty much everything'.
this is alot easier than describing death/grind/whatever to them.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Oct 7,2004 6:45pm
I agree man this pisses me off so much.

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Oct 7,2004 7:09pm edited Oct 7,2004 7:13pm
swamplorddvm said:

i partially agree with you here, however most of the people i know who say they listen to all kinds of music usually do and a lot of them despise the radio(except for classic rock stations)

i see where youre coming from

and yes there are a lot of idiots out there who consider metal to be nu-metal and shit like that

i hate trying to have conversations with people about music who know nothing about it, they will say they like bands like drowning pool or taproot and instantly i almost hate some of them, musical tastes really affect other people's judgement upon you but a lot of the time you find that your judgement was correct about that person
you put them off as an idiot and later are confided in your criticism

those lame bumper stickers are right
"music is life"

toggletoggle post by My_Dying_Bride at Oct 7,2004 9:21pm
shut your trapper keeper poindexter

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Oct 8,2004 12:21am
Theres nothing better than explaining to one of those people you like hardcore or grind and have them say 'you mean like korn?'

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 14,2004 12:56pm
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...ndID=2322719&Mytoken=20041014093033
Ugh, heres another one. and the're always hot. Suck!

toggletoggle post by WhyamIandasshole   at Oct 14,2004 1:01pm
I hate swamp ass. They really should make some kind of powder for that.

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Oct 14,2004 1:03pm
im ugly so maybe thats why its true... but yup i listen to pretty much everything except for country (tho i will say someone made me listen to a johnny cash cd where he did all covers...a few months ago and it wasnt too bad)

haha last night i listened to some old ghetto jazz (that was fuckin hot), some radio friendly metal, simon and garfunkel, savatage, a native american tribal cd, and dying fetus.

im ecclectic

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Oct 14,2004 1:03pm
swamplorddvm said:
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2322719&Mytoken=20041014093033

ya and she's also 16 you fucking pervert!

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 14,2004 1:07pm
Abbath said:
swamplorddvm said:
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2322719&Mytoken=20041014093033

ya and she's also 16 you fucking pervert!

I'm dyslexic, so I always read the ages as 61.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 14,2004 1:09pm
16 yo bi chicks? holy aids!

I too "listen to everything", but by everything, I mean "mostly stuff that normal people don't consider music"
MERZBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Oct 14,2004 1:16pm
I hate when people say stupid things like 'but Joe will hate them' or 'I gave up trying to figure out what you like Joe, your tastes are so random.'

toggletoggle post by jake at Oct 14,2004 2:30pm

toggletoggle post by jake at Oct 14,2004 2:31pm

toggletoggle post by nick   at Oct 14,2004 3:10pm
merzbow is excellent.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 14,2004 3:43pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
I hate when people say stupid things like 'but Joe will hate them' or 'I gave up trying to figure out what you like Joe, your tastes are so random.'

i can honestly say..whenever aaron has told me that you wouldn't like a band...i ask you...and you usually tell me that you don't like them

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Oct 14,2004 3:50pm
On our first tour we went to a KFC in Kentucky (I just had to) and there was this kid behind the counter with "Spanky" on his name tag. I asked him what kind of music he was into and he fucking goes "Uhhh.... well.... good music" I still regret not force-feeding him dogshit for that stupid answer.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][10:05:38am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02078 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]