New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I think my scene points went through the roof by heimdall on Sep 26,2004 6:13pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by heimdall  at Sep 26,2004 6:13pm
So last night my hatred for hardcore and scene kids went through the roof.

I went to drifeters, only to support my friends band who was playing there.

out of the first four bands that played at least three of them I could have sworn were the the same bands just with different clothes and hair cuts and different train conductor hats.

they get over and my friends band plays, no ones there besides the friends of the band, like four or five metal and punk kids moshing and all these old dudes in the back clapping and just sitting.

and scene kids at the pool tables touching eachother.

man drifters really is gay my first time ever there, I wnat to play there though obviously to be an ass.

\and is it me or does christiian look like a homo I thought he was going to touch me when i bent down to pick up my camera.

trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

kill

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 26,2004 6:19pm
you should read the club drifters is wicked gay thread

toggletoggle post by Radical_Dirt_Biker at Sep 26,2004 6:21pm
hey drifters is cool i wish that linkin park would play there i used to go there after i went to the razer and then all of the music is just screaming so i stopped.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Sep 26,2004 6:30pm
i say we do an all metal show there

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 26,2004 7:00pm
HCN isnt allowed to play there, due to negative lyrical content.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Sep 26,2004 7:03pm
powerkok said:

i guess every metal band is fucked then

toggletoggle post by ExHuMeD4DeAtH  at Sep 26,2004 7:09pm
powerkok said:

thats the gayest thing iv ever heard

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Sep 26,2004 8:00pm
what? that is very gay

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 26,2004 9:00pm
ya, you guys missed my club drifters is wicked gay post...u should read it...its actually an assault on our freedom of speech.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 26,2004 10:02pm
1) RDB used to post on only funny threads but now invades non-funny threads, which weirds me out....it's like a virus...

2) drifters? yeah I dunnow man, people are hungry for shows but honestly, that place makes you alter your vision to play...like they make you not swear, be cool with them handing out anti-abortion and pro-christian pamphlets at the door, much much else...it kinda weirds me out. We should dedicate that time and energy to finding better spaces, or supporting better spaces, or talking to Christian about these issues and getting a better understanding on both our parts.

3) God I can't stand scenes. I like to be honest, I like to be nice, and most of all when there's a problem, there's better ways to handle it than deciding the new hiearchy of the scene or some stupid shit ("Tim isn't this Kelly is this donna did what?" it's like high school again)

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 26,2004 10:15pm
you cant talk to him....he dosent listen to you. I tried asking him what was so negative about our lyrics ( I already had edited them!!)
but he wouldnt answer me. Instead he tried to look real cool in his email by acting like he didnt even read it far enough for me to insult him....lol hes a fucking faggot, and one guy I'd kick in the face if he was dying.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mental Medieval Blessing
[default homepage] [print][1:42:38am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02333 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]