New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Support Old School/Melodic Metal This Saturday in Worcester - ALL AGES by ShadowSD on Sep 24,2004 1:35pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ShadowSD at Sep 24,2004 1:35pm

This Saturday, September 25 at Club Marque in Worcester (located on Main Street right across from the Palladium), there is a kick ass line-up of metal featuring six bands.

Headliners include Suicide Dream (female fronted gothic metal), Sacreligion (groove-oriented death/black metal), and Inflicted (classic thrash/death metal). All three of these bands are must-see.

The show is all ages, starts at 6 pm, with headliners going on at 8 pm.

We all know how hard it is to find a triple header of melodic metal these days, so please come out and show your support!

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Sep 24,2004 1:45pm
cool i get to make fun of this douchebag on 2 message boards.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Sep 24,2004 2:37pm edited Sep 24,2004 2:38pm
whoa--small world. My guitarist used to be in this band when she lived in CT.

she's better off now.

toggletoggle post by Daniel at Sep 24,2004 2:37pm
Finally, some old school melodic metal in the local scene, it's about damn time. I'll be there...

toggletoggle post by thisjustin at Sep 24,2004 4:22pm
Sacreligion's second appearance this night (at Fitzy's in RI) has been CANCELLED, so this Worcester show is your only chance to see them on Saturday.

toggletoggle post by metaldave at Sep 24,2004 5:03pm
i saw suicide dream last year and they are one of the best bands i have ever seen live

toggletoggle post by metaldave at Sep 24,2004 5:05pm
anyone else see them live?

toggletoggle post by Hooker  at Sep 24,2004 5:14pm
Yeah we've played with them dave. Your posts don't count if you're in the band.

toggletoggle post by metaldave at Sep 24,2004 5:29pm
?

toggletoggle post by jeff graves at Sep 25,2004 11:59am
i've seen them in boston, not really my style but i was still impressed, they're very original and very good at what they do.

toggletoggle post by demoness at Sep 25,2004 12:13pm
i think i might check this out

toggletoggle post by bleedingdry at Sep 25,2004 12:52pm
i was going to see sacreligion with porphyria and anoxia at fitzy's, but now that that's cancelled, i'm going to try and catch them in worcester instead. does anyone have a url for the other bands on this show?

toggletoggle post by Jonathan at Sep 25,2004 1:28pm
Suicide Dream: http://www.suicide-dream.com Not sure about Inflicted...

For what it's worth, I saw SD at The New Wave and I thought they sounded like a cross between old Metallica and Type O but with a chick singer. Good stuff...

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Sep 25,2004 2:06pm
wow

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Sep 25,2004 6:59pm
look at all these postings that are all from the same person i bet, because noone could really give a crap about some shitty goth chic band...

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Sep 26,2004 6:11am
suicide dream and the sac go way back.

they are definitely as good as everyone just made them out to be(those who offered praise)...if not better.

anyone make it down? if so, hopefully you enjoyed yourselves. i personally think we could've played better but i think the whole vibe of the night was thrown off by the fitzy's cancellation. and the fact that you couldn't hear anything on the stage. oh great now im making excuses...

i'm not crazy

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD at Sep 27,2004 2:52pm
Thanks to everyone who came down and made this show a success. Suicide Dream and Sacreligion played very well-received sets to a crowd of 80 people on Saturday.

Or maybe it was the "same person" with 79 clones of himself.

Idiot.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 27,2004 8:04pm
ignore the shit talkers they just assume cause only five people see them that all other local metal bands have the same problem

toggletoggle post by lady_czerach  at Sep 27,2004 9:31pm
Hey Shadow, you should write back to my e-mail that I sent a few months ago=P I didn't realize you guys were playing shows again. I want you guys in my next issue. -- Jessica

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD at Sep 28,2004 12:33pm
Thanks Jessica, sorry I didn't get back to you over the summer, I'll shoot you an e-mail real soon.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD at Sep 29,2004 4:36pm
Anyone know how to edit the topic in your own post after the fact? (The topic here is outdated and might cause confusion)

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Mysterious Intestinal Venom
[default homepage] [print][2:57:34am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.02132 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]