New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> stop with the fights!! by severmywrists on Apr 5,2003 11:56pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by severmywrists at Apr 5,2003 11:56pm
oh you emo kids just loving ruining shows!!!

went to the show in reading. fuckin awesome cept for the fightin. i got hit a bunch of times but you don't see me being the start of a fight. hey rev are you the one with the nile beanie? i was the girl with the nile shirt. well i'm going to go look at tatts cause i'm gettin one tomorrow

toggletoggle post by blahx at Apr 6,2003 12:13am
hate to break it to u but i didnt see any "emo" kids fightin nevermind even at the show. all the fights i saw were from kids who listen to hardcore and dance at shows. u call the shattered realm guitarist an emo kid? i saw him get into a little scuffle. fights happen sometimes, people should learn to deal with it.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 6,2003 12:26am
so im sitting around, sipping strawberry milk, and conversing about the weather and current events with my peers......next thing i know my fist is in some kids face. unsolved mysteries.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 6,2003 12:31am
I'm back from the show.
working on the pictures now.

toggletoggle post by nick   at Apr 6,2003 12:33am
if you go to a show like that and you get hit by a kid dancing why would you attack him, then go after him again and again. thats what i wanna know. you should expect to get hit if you stand close to the pit at a show like that, end of story.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 6,2003 12:49am
and who exactly are you referring to "nick", i'd like to know.

toggletoggle post by nick   at Apr 6,2003 12:52am
you and kids in general who flip out when people hit them, shows are supposed to fun not places where you go to pick fights with people who accidently hit you when dancing. i was the tall kid wearing the fucking awesome green vest, if you have any problems IM me.

toggletoggle post by Harkins at Apr 6,2003 1:04am
dude why don't we just blaim back of tha neck, cause ya know while they were playing they (without anyone seeing) ran out and smashed people, just to start a fight...

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 6,2003 1:11am edited Apr 6,2003 1:13am
i don't recall any tall kid in a green vest. maybe once the pictures come up i'll remember. but if you'll allow me to explain my half of the story maybe we could clear up some inconsistancies. somebody, who turned out to be bills cousin, threw a mule kick at me. funny thing about me and mule kicks....i hate them. So i throw a kick at him to get him away from me. Next thing I know some other kid is taking swings at me. I hit him a few times then get piled on by 10 of his friends while I have him in a headlock and while I've got a whole crew of kids on top of me one of them decides to try and take a cheapshot at me in the balls....kinda messed up. So the kid gets pulled away, stands up and continues talking shit. So out of revenge for a cheapshot, and just to shut him up in general I punched him in the face again...so much for him.

Then the kid in the atticus shirt got pulled outside by the cop. He kept talking shit to friends of mine and then got his ass kicked in pretty hard by my friend stef......a girl.

Then he comes BACK, and talks even more shit. So stef put him in a jake the snake style sleeper hold.

I really don't give a shit enough to hold a grudge. I can deal with kids accidentally hitting me at shows believe me. I've been to a whole lot of shows and taken more then my fair share of shots. But if I want some kid to get away from me I'm going to make it known. And when a bunch of nobodies try to fight me Im going to hit them back. Fighting sucks, i hate it, but im not into putting up with stupid shit from dumb kids.

oh, and a side note, i appologized to the singer from it dies today for getting in a fight during their set.

hope that answered your question. if not. aim XihatebreathingX email lettersfromthedead@hotmail.com

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 6,2003 1:27am
http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.php?date=2003-04-05&did=1059
pictures are up.

mercury switch: never saw them before. It was a lot different from all the other musics at the show. daul singers+keyboards. I'm not sure what I thought of them. I'm going to have to search for some mp3s so I can make up my mind.

deadwater drowning: What can you say, these guys are crazy. They have an EP coming out some time soon too.

back of tha neck: More fights for your dollar. Their set was rough... it was punctuated by 2 fights I think.

shattered realm: ok, they were definitely cranky or something last night cuase they were awesome tonight. I'm sooo glad I got to see them again on a good night.

since the flood: These guys just get better and better. I can't wait til they are on nemhf next year.

it dies today: The CD is amazing and it made me appreciate the live show so much more. I admit I didn't care for the clean vocals live, but now that I've heard the CD, I understand them. They also played a new song, but it doesn't have an ending so they played the new song into an old song (whose title escapes me at the moment).

toggletoggle post by XfuckerXlynchieX at Apr 6,2003 3:20am
i thought the show was fun........shatterd realm, it dies today, and back of tha neck destroyed that shit.........brutal stuff and since the flood and dwd were brutal as well..........i was shocked to see no ambulances after shattered realm i thought someone was gonna die at this show but oh well............and oh yea that girl in the nile shirt is mad cute

toggletoggle post by Dave Maggot at Apr 6,2003 3:42am
good show

toggletoggle post by Geoff   at Apr 6,2003 10:06am
Fight this fight that.

Doesn't anybody remember when the lights went out for Back of Tha Neck.
Definatly 100% Pure Brutality

toggletoggle post by bullets_for_jake  at Apr 6,2003 10:40am edited Apr 6,2003 12:42pm
mike - nice attempt at trying to retell the story. let me help.

alex, bills cousin, was dancing at one point and you blatantly kicked him in the face, knocking him out. whether or not you know it, but dont try denying it cuz another kid saw it as you walked away and left alex on the floor. so that kid walked across the floor to pick alex up and see if he was ok.

so alex comes over and tells us of the recent happenings. and i really didnt believe that you would do that but sure enough alex had the blood on his shirt and the bump under his eye to prove it. i know that you looked at us a couple of times...not too sure what the look on your face could be described as, but all in all your butt chin is brutal. anyway you eventually make your way over during IDT and alex is still over so i keep an eye on both of you. sure enough alex does a mule kick and as expected i see you winding up for a kick. let me interrupt myself, in your post, you sitting there trying to justify kicking him. now if it was a simple push kick, nothing would have happened. but you wound up like your were going to kick a soccerball. to avoid a repeat of earlier incidents i push you. this is where it gets good. now you say that you 'hit me a few times?' nah you swung and it went waaay over my head. dont bother trying to glorify yourself, ass. so i ducked, grabbed you by the waist, and held on to you for a sec thinking this was just gonna end right there. i guess a couple of my friends got to punching you / splitting us up. then an 'unknown force' pushes us into the wall, i get out of your headlock, punch you in what seemed to be the head area and then get ripped away by my friend chris. (big kid, STF shirt) after i stand there while people separate us, the singer from IDT came over put his hands on my shoulders and we started walking backwards and he was like 'we have one more song to go dont ruin it now' and i was like ok ok. then that crazy 'stef' person comes running over yelling at lord knows who and then thats where my story stops. i guess alex got hit, choked, or chased or something.

so lets review.

a) your a dick for walking away after hitting alex like that
b) you landed NOTHING on myself or any of my friends during that whole 'brawl.' (nothing gets me angrier when kids tell lies.)
c) your female friend needs to calm down and stop trying to be a hero.
d) in your post you said alex came back in to 'talk more shit.' well actually, he went in to talk to Bill, and you were sitting there running your mouth. lord only knows why one of us didnt hit you because as far as im concerned you deserve everything you get. ill be IMing you as soon as possible big guy.

oh yeah. i was the kid in the grey zip up / grey converge shirt.

toggletoggle post by bullets_for_jake  at Apr 6,2003 10:44am
on another note. i apologize for any inconveniences to the other kids attending, cuz it was an awesome show all together. good job @ the bands.

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Apr 6,2003 11:35am
The night wasnt that bad. Fighting is lame.

Mercury switch was ok they got no response, but they played really tight.

Deadwater drowning was sick as usually very brutal.

Back of tha neck had a very intense set. A rather huge fight broke out during their set, the dancing was extremely hard.

Shattered realm played very tight and sounded very heavy, good set.

Since the flood played great as usual, and they got an awesome response.

It Dies Today played really good, but they seemed frustrated mainly because of all of the fighting that was going on at the place . I doubt we'll see much of them in mass again.

Overall it was a good night, but I wish kids would concentrate on the music more and less on who is tougher. Other then that it was a fun time.

toggletoggle post by nick   at Apr 6,2003 11:54am
how could you not see my awesome vest.

toggletoggle post by joeBOTN  at Apr 6,2003 12:25pm
this is referring to "bullets for jake".....quit with the wise ass remarks.........if you want to live....thats all i have to say

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 6,2003 12:44pm
dear "bullets for jake", if i had knocked your friend out one of you should have just come over to me and said "hey, you knocked my friend out, i don't know what it was about, but can we just squash whatever it is?". I would have said sure and appologized to the kid and it would have been over. In all honestly I didn't know I "knocked out" anyone. and if i had known it was bills cousin it def would have ended right there. Anyone who knows me knows I'm all for hearing kids out, and I'd much rather end things with a handshake then a fist to the face.

But you didn't do that. You decided to that you had something to prove and that you just had to come take some cheap shot at me. Then all your friends piled on me taking cheap shots. How is it that I had a whole crew of kids on top of me and all I walked away with was a scratch on the ear. And what kind of fag scratches people in a fight? You and your friends fight like fucking girls. If you've got a problem I will gladly fight you any time any day. Im not afraid of you or any faggot crew you think you've got. I looked you right in the eye on the way back in and you had nothing to say, so I let it go. Shoulda kept it that way. Keep your mouth shut and don't ever play tuff guy with me again dick.

and for the record the only one of you clowns that landed a single punch on me was a gaywad who tried to hit me in the balls. reeeeeeeal tuff.

as for alex coming back for an innocent chat with bill......who the hell comes back to a show that they just got chased out of? Thats just dumb. Then on top of that he walked right over to where I was standing, which happened to be next to bill (like he didn't think i was gonna say anything) and started talking shit on my friends. I dunno how you or your values work but I know I don't let some dickhead talk about my friends like that.

you and all your friends can eat a bag of aids. i don't care enough to hold a grudge but if you've got a problem I'll be around.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 6,2003 12:51pm
just checked the pictures......yes thats quite a vest.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 6,2003 1:09pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
why you don't see me at hardcore shows.

toggletoggle post by FTD Billy Arruda CPC at Apr 6,2003 1:10pm
holy shit, all this drama about fighting at a show and i wasnt even really involved...alex, thanks for not coming on here and running your mouth...that's the smartest thing you can do...i will be talking to you real soon anyhow...as for your friends running their mouth to MY FRIEND mike, bad fuckin move...i could give to shits about these kids, so they better realize that...i will look out for that's that and that's as far as it goes....and there lucky i was busy talking to some one at the time that it happened or anyone even near mikey would've been dropped by me...so all that needs to be done now is for you kids to stop running your mouths and get over it or it's going to be bad news for you in the long run

toggletoggle post by frostbitten earslicer Devicer ( eben ) at Apr 6,2003 1:11pm
the first rule of DIY club is, you do not talk about DIY club. the second rule of DIY club is, YOU DONT TALK ABOUT DIY CLUB.

now i want to see a good clean show, not rabbit puches, or below the belt punches. now have some good music.

fags

toggletoggle post by nick   at Apr 6,2003 1:11pm
thank you.

toggletoggle post by Jonny at Apr 6,2003 2:12pm
I liked when the lights when out for BOTN, and when they turned them on, the guitarist of Shattered Realm had some kid on the ground with his hand around his throat!! That was fuckin awesome!!

The show was real good. Fights blah blah, it gets squashed before it has a chance to escalate to anything other then a scuffle. The fact is, someone hit the wrong kid and tempers flared. Big shit, we'd all be drinking beers afterwards if it wasnt for the POPO. But anyhoo, good tymes

toggletoggle post by JD at Apr 6,2003 2:45pm
the lights going out during BOTN= coolest thing ever.

toggletoggle post by eric d at Apr 6,2003 4:08pm
to "jonny" or whoever posted that shit about the "fight" between me and the kid from shattered realm. just want to clear a few things up. first off, that didnt happen when the lights went off, it happened because i think i kicked him or something, dont know. and second off, no ones hand was around anyones throat, i can assure you of that. the shit between me and him was talked through by me and him. and thats who's business it is and its straight so dont try to start some legacy about some "brutal" fight at the show. my friend hit his friend, nothing to do with me or him starting shit so dont speak unless you know what youre talking about.

toggletoggle post by STAB-MASTER FRANK at Apr 6,2003 4:45pm
ok---- this is to BULLETS TO JAKE and bullets to jake ONLY.. dont come on this website and act like a tough-guy,,, i was the kid who chased bill's cousin down the street (he talked shit and then ran like a girl) as for you,, your fucking lucky that i was outside talking to my friends and came in at the end of the fight, cuz if i seen your faggot ass throw a cheap shot at my friend i would have broken your fucking neck. dont try to act tough, if you have a problem e-mail me... BOSTONHCKID@AOL.COM

toggletoggle post by Dave Maggot at Apr 6,2003 5:10pm
this message board needs a hug. i mean come on, wheres the love. its not enough.

toggletoggle post by bullets_for_jake  at Apr 6,2003 5:15pm edited Apr 6,2003 5:17pm
ok this is getting stupid. not once did a throw a cheap shot, unless you call a simple push a cheapshot. i stick up for my friend and people get pissed? doesnt make sense. i dont go to shows or talk to people in a 'tough manner' cuz im not a tough kid, i know when to run my mouth and who to run it to IF i run it plain and simple...which is a rare occasion. im over this episode and everyone else should be too. id rather talk to mike than any of his friends. i did what any other kid would've done if they saw their friend getting kicked in the face.

toggletoggle post by stab-master frank at Apr 6,2003 5:18pm
hahaha dave's kinda like the death metal version of rick ta life,, he always has something positive to say! haha

toggletoggle post by STAB-MASTER FRANK at Apr 6,2003 5:20pm
ok you stuck up for your gaywad friend, thats great, but THEN you came online and tried to sound like a tough-guy, and thats what makes me want to smash your fucking skull... dont ever act tough towards a friend of mine again.. FAGGGGGGGGGOT!
bostonhckid@aol.com

toggletoggle post by steveidt  at Apr 6,2003 5:21pm
hey this is steve from it dies today, we had dun at the show but we do get frustrated when kids fight during our set, that shit only happens in mass, we've played in mass 3 times and we've had a fight during our set every single time so far, you have to realize we're doing this to have fun and so kids can have fun, stopping every 5 minutes because some kids think they're tougher than other kids and need to prove it at shows isn't fun and when bands stop having fun at shows they stop coming to those places that they don't have fun. We will be coming back to mass, we have fun for the most part, you kids dance way hard and have been very good to us and we appreciate it, can we please just ask that next time we come to mass that no one fights during our set? If someone hits you shake it off, i got fucking punched in the head while bringing in equipment during BOTN, i didn't go after the kid or start talking shit, i took my hit and let it go.

so heres the recap, less fighting, more mosh = more fun. and a huge thanks to everyone who lent us equipment because of our van situation and a huge thanks to everyone that danced and sung along, just remember that shows are supposed to be about having a good time.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 6,2003 5:52pm
eric i think he was talking about when the lights went out during BOTN and when they went back on Joe Nunn had that homo with the red hair and throwdown hoodie by his neck on the floor. hilarious.

steve IDT. i appologized to you personally. so leave it alone please.

toggletoggle post by severmywrists at Apr 6,2003 6:06pm
thanx for the sweet compliment lynchie

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Apr 6,2003 9:35pm
Hey fuck brain this is a message to you, dont fuck with frank or you will mostlikely fucking die in fact I know you'll die, so leave it at that.

toggletoggle post by Jonny at Apr 6,2003 10:19pm
eric this is jon automata. yeah, it happened when the lights were off during BOTN, not what happened with yall

toggletoggle post by eric d at Apr 7,2003 3:20am
ahh sorry jon, confusion abound, that was pretty good when they turned the lights off, good times. i cant believe i got back into that show. the cop outside actually saw me drinking and told me to stay away from the show or i was gonna get arrested, thats what back doors are for, haha. lata duders

toggletoggle post by Kyled at Apr 7,2003 8:44am
The funny thing is the lights weren't supposed to go out on BOTN, a girl sitting at the bar fell against the light switch and everyone went nuts. It was a great show. Everyone played awesome. I IDT comes back soon.

toggletoggle post by Harkins at Apr 7,2003 9:35am
haha on the tape of the show when the lights when out. All you hear is people screaming in fright, but the funny thing is i don't think anybody moved cause they were too scared to get hit or hit the wrong person. I think the show went really well. But there is not enough shit talk goin on about BOTN. Even on lambgoat.. I might as well start it. When i was waiting out side one of the kids from BOTN punched me in the face just because I was eating a sandwich. I quote "mmm FOOD, give to me" then smash, i got knocked the fuck out and he took my sandwich. What a fat fuck... "Orang juice raped my father"

toggletoggle post by eric d at Apr 7,2003 4:03pm
harkins, haha you just made my day with the best comment ever. the lights went out nd all you could hear was people screaming in fright. truly amazing, hrkins whats the deal with wednesday 22 crew. you down for this week?

toggletoggle post by waytogofags at Apr 7,2003 7:25pm
pretty funny how it took like 5 kids to fight "xmikex" when he couldn't possibly weigh more than 150 lbs, what a bunch of fags, they had 5 on 1 odds and still couldn't win. way to fight like 9 year old girls, poser faggots hope you get stabbed.

toggletoggle post by RG at Apr 8,2003 12:02pm
dear tough guys you tell people to stop sayin shit and running there mouths but you do the same you are all a bunch of hypecriticle fagots mike drop all of this because it is gay show is a show youll get hit by people you dont like but thats no reason to boot them in tha face.

its over just drop it be a man this goes for everyone if you want to talk go to 332 commercial in whitman this is rg lets all grow up. leave this shit behind for the benefit show

toggletoggle post by XrapekissjesusX at Apr 8,2003 12:08pm
that was a damn good show. it dies today was awesome, oh and i think that kid who was talking about the guitarist from shattered realm on some kid after the lights came back on was me,before the fight broke out. ha, i hit him and he tackled me, no strangling tho, it was just some over reactiing shit, but it was cool. BOTN was a good time, it dies today was the show. great job, and people complain about a silly fight way to much. it was a good time, i hope were all cool, still it wasnt meant to have all those kids on one mike, i think abunch were trying to seperate it cus i wanted to finish the it dies today set, so hopefully thats all set now. see ya guys later.

toggletoggle post by ftdbillarrudacpc at Apr 8,2003 12:14pm
just to make a quick correction here...i believe mike only ways all of just 90 lbs.....ha ha, that is all

toggletoggle post by JAYSON C2E at Apr 8,2003 1:43pm
SOMETIMES WHEN I'M HORNEY... GET THIS..... I LIKE TO JERK OFF!
AND BUST A NUT ON MY STOMACH, AND THEN LEAVE IT THERE.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Apr 8,2003 1:47pm
Dear """RG""", don't talk to me like you know me, I sign my name to everything I write on here. If I say it on here then I'd say it to your face. And I had no problem saying anything to anyone face at the show, and I've had no problem dicussing it nice and civilized with Jake. So if you didn't see my name on it then I didn't write it, and nor did I tell anyone to write it. so point your fingers somewhere else smartguy and don't make threats at me.....talk about being a hypocrite

and for the record, last official weigh in was around 160-170 lbs. word up to chicken nugget day

toggletoggle post by xxdarkknightxx  at Apr 8,2003 2:04pm
Im with rusted Angel...this is why you dont see me at hardcore shows either....

For one thing, i dont know anything about what happened...So im not going to make any judgements...but i can say this... there was a fight during Burials Set last week, there was two fights when i saw shadows fall at the palladium a while ago....and i think its ridiculous...

you go there, to show your support for a band/bands, and have a good time, watch them play, maybe get into the pit.... but how are you going to have that kind of attitude at a hardcore or metal show? with pits, and people going crazy, obviously your going to take unwanted hits sometime... but its when people think they have something to prove that this shit happens... Not only is it disrespectful to the band on stage (not to mention everyone else trying to have a good time and watch the show) but its also extremely immature... i would think by now that everyone by this age (assuming most of you are older than me, im 16) we are all past the stage of mental development where we have to act tough all the time.. the only kids i know that still act like that, are those "ghetto thug" kids... and its gay.. noone cares how tough everyone else is, this isnt golden gloves, its shows... So why can't we all just chill out and smoke a bowl or something....pass a beer.

toggletoggle post by xxdarkknightxx  at Apr 8,2003 2:07pm
by the way, im not trying to say everyone should let everyone push each other around...i mean if someone really is disrespectin you and you gotta knock em, then go for it... but its dumb to fight over stupid shit like that, especially at a show...

Hail Metal

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Apr 8,2003 2:35pm
nobody asked you anything, and burial sucks.

HAIL SATAN

toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at Apr 8,2003 2:47pm
too bad us lovers of extreme music and the underground cant just all get along. always bitching like little....bitches. what kind of example r we to everyone else when they come upon something like this. its laughable. oh well, just thought id throw in my two cents

toggletoggle post by JAYSON C2E at Apr 8,2003 4:07pm
That's it, next time I see a fight at a show I'm jerking off on that person's back.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 8,2003 4:19pm
some pictures are worth a thousand words.
that picture would be worth 1. yuck!

ps: "metal" kids, take a listen to the new it dies today, you'll like it, I swear.

toggletoggle post by Sugar Ray Jon at Apr 8,2003 4:20pm
ill bring boxing gloves next show. anyone who has beef can use them. theres nothin like seein 2 suckas square off, that gets rid of the drama, right? replace the word 'drama, fight' with 'fun, sport'. we can even bet on the fights...make things interesting. hell, we could put on shows and schedule fights. id pound face with shattered realm playing in the background. it would also make a cool video. put up ya dukez...

toggletoggle post by JayCease2Exist at Apr 8,2003 7:19pm
Reverend: you said we sound like hatebreed. That's funny because
We sound more like Bulldoze/Denied, but not hatebreed bro, you need to get out to more hardcore shows. Just because we have breakdowns doesn't mean we sound like "Hatebreed." I personally think Hatebreed sux, they have the same breakdown in almost every song. Jus my 2 cents
peace

toggletoggle post by stef at Apr 8,2003 7:23pm
ok. this shit really needs to stop. today you talk about this fight, tomorrow it will be about another. this drama really needs to end. you got a problem fine, deal with it. but people on this board and on lambgoat act as if they are so innocent. people are so quick to judge others but never look at their own actions. drop it now. if you weren't involved in it you have no say! i am so sick of the drama!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 8,2003 7:50pm
JayCease2Exist, I think it was the vocals that reminded me of them
actually, I've never listened to bulldoze or denied
but I will tonight and conpare

toggletoggle post by Harkins at Apr 8,2003 8:35pm
Hey rev i gatta give you props on the title "I went to a fight and a BOTN show broke out" That's great. But i am however dissappointed that you did not redeem your free pass to the harkins house of pain....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 8,2003 9:10pm
I told you, I forgot my chaps.

oil skin if you know what I mean...

ps: jc2e, I can't find any mp3s from either of those bands on http://www.mp3.com or on kazaa. Maybe you could e-mail me and hit me off with a link to some place or send an mp3 my way.
thanks

toggletoggle post by notsounemployedbastard at Apr 8,2003 10:33pm
May23rd in Whitman at the vfw The Portu-Thug-O-War VS. Harkins in a 4 round no holds-barred brawl. Now taking bets and donations to the f.b.f.b.f. Thanks.

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Apr 8,2003 11:09pm
hmmmm bill can throw a punch pretty good....but on the other hand harkins does rule. how bout they both fight peter mcneely?

toggletoggle post by james daley at Apr 9,2003 1:22am
you guys sure seem like a nice bunch i want to tell you something. satan wants the fighting he wants you all to hate each other and he uses your love for this music to bring a spirit of dissension over your heads. this website makes fun of both mary and jesus.. well unlike mohammad this great teacher and prophet performed miracles among men and was crucified for theri rebelion and sin against god in heaven but he came back to life for a time and ascended to heaven until he returns at the end of this age to judge the dead and the living. i dont want to scare you but dont think hell is going to be fun its described as a place of the most intense torture and torment and is where your soul spends eternity since you rejected what was good and holy with accepting him as your lord.

GOD LOVES YOU JESUS LOVES YOU and mercury swith is a christian band, how many of you knew that

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Apr 9,2003 1:42am
what the fuck? since when does hardcore music revolve around satan? that's mostly black metal there buddy. i'm gonna say it before anyone else gets to:
HAIL SATAN

heh heh

toggletoggle post by GriffBlaster7000 from Abington MASS. at Apr 9,2003 2:10am
Ok guys I didn't want to talk about this fight at all. I didn't want to mention anything but Fuck it. THIS IS THE FINAL WORD AND I AM SPEAKING TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND ENEMIES. Chris Shattered Realm, We have known you and supported your band since 99 Castle Heights days. Big Ups kid Your band is awesome. Joe was definitely out of line Grabbing One of our boys BUT Shit happens and everything worked out fine. Whatever. I just find it strange how much you guys liked the way we danced when We were down in your neck of the woods repping yours and your friends bands. You guys know better than anyone how MASS kids do it. SO basically EVERYONE did the wrong thing and shit got gay. I will even go as far as saying some kids punked fuckin hard. BRIAN DBD, hope your boy is ok That shit was accidental.But anyways BOTN,STF, SHATTERED REALM, IT DIES TODAY. these bands are what we have to look forward to( cause they actually play hardcore ) in this fuckin cesspool of a " scene " for lack of a better word. So let's not fight each other or other people's friends. I got punched in the mouth and eye by kids dancing. I DONT CARE. Aight I'm done much love to Chris and Jersey and BOTN is on their way up. peace.

toggletoggle post by pj  at Apr 9,2003 2:23am
The spelling here is appalling. What is going on in America's schools today?

toggletoggle post by steveidt  at Apr 9,2003 3:01am edited Apr 9,2003 3:01am
im so confused by james daleys post.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Apr 9,2003 6:36am
stupid show, stupid thread. give it up bonehards.

toggletoggle post by bloodykisses  at Apr 9,2003 6:51am
my two favorite things...
fashion and fighting

uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh

haha i bet nobody knows where that's from

toggletoggle post by killa-tofu at Apr 9,2003 8:06am
thanks anyways james...i didnt like your band, Aaron IS Jesus, and I currently am living in Hell. See you in the pit...

toggletoggle post by ooooo at Apr 9,2003 1:54pm
to bloody kisses...
thats new kids on the block.
what did i win?

toggletoggle post by Jonnyms   at Apr 9,2003 2:43pm
just for the record, we are NOT james band. i don't even know him. he's just a hard ass that never leaves his computer, and he tries to banish everyone/thing to the pits of hell. like he has a quota or something. he can't stand that fact that someone can believe in God and still go to harcore shows. or make music that doesn't sound like the friggin goo goo dolls. he got us though, we ARE christians. we're not ashamed. i would tell anybody to their face about it. not over some forum. so if anyone wants to talk to us about what we believe in, go ahead, we're reasonable people. just don't let people like james, DICKtate what a christian is. he gives it a bad name. oh and sorry we didn't really fit the night. thanks for the people who checked us out though.

good show. j

toggletoggle post by Jonnyms   at Apr 9,2003 4:16pm
see that? dicktate. little play on words there,

toggletoggle post by james at Apr 9,2003 9:44pm
great witness if your what a christian is i better stop calling myself one

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Apr 9,2003 9:47pm
answer to bloody kisses' "uh oh uh oh" etc etc....

mc fucking hammer! hammah time!

toggletoggle post by bloodykisses  at Apr 9,2003 10:12pm
YOU'RE ALL WRONG
IT'S HOT HOT HEAT
FASHION FIGHT PAUSE

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at Apr 9,2003 11:38pm
yeah, but hammer...he's all like "uh oh uh oh uhuhuhoh uh oh!" shit nukkah

toggletoggle post by derek at Apr 10,2003 9:16am
all i know is that emo kids bitch alot and start fights cuzthere fucking faggots kids who dont like botn should not go to there shows and shut there pussy fagget mouths they should go to there thursday shows and start figts there

toggletoggle post by Jonnyms   at Apr 10,2003 6:06pm
yeah james. please do.

toggletoggle post by bloodredtears at Apr 11,2003 9:27am
Norma Jean. Zao. Underoath. All hardcore bands. Christian Hardcore bands. I am a christian also. So James you should really get out more. botn was awesome.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 11,2003 10:34am
x-tian, jew, muslim, satanist, norsk mythologist, x-file enthuseist, nothing, whatever.. who cares.
All I care is that a band believes in what they are doing and has fun.
oh yeah, that reminds me, need to look for mercury switch mp3s.
sorry the pictures were so shitty

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Apr 11,2003 11:02am

toggletoggle post by Jonnyms   at Apr 11,2003 3:46pm
hey rev, we're on mp3.com. "young blood electric" is the only one on there that we played at reading. the songs that i like the best aren't recorded yet. but we should be releasing a full length cd sometime this fall, under indianola records.

j

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 10,2005 2:28pm
in the big red van!

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Feb 10,2005 2:39pm
WHoa shes getting a "tatt"!!!

toggletoggle post by __THeMoor__  at Feb 10,2005 6:06pm
this is dumb.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Feb 10,2005 6:46pm
blahx said:
hate to break it to u but i didnt see any "emo" kids fightin nevermind even at the show. all the fights i saw were from kids who listen to hardcore and dance at shows. u call the shattered realm guitarist an emo kid? i saw him get into a little scuffle. fights happen sometimes, people should learn to deal with it.

Hardcore kids are shit talking fags. And they cant fight for shit to top it all off. Once they see their own blood....it's over. They only fight in numbers. Aand they still wear those faggy pepe hats with the short button down rim....like anything else....they are more concerned with fashion.

toggletoggle post by KeithMutiny  at Feb 10,2005 6:50pm
NEWSFLASH - if emo kids fight let them kill eachother, it'll save me some time... but for that matter the trend is dying now anyway, so hopefully the nightmare will be over soon.

toggletoggle post by Todd(bombshelter) at Feb 10,2005 7:59pm
Why was this almost 2 year old thread bumped?

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Feb 10,2005 8:17pm
hahah i remember hearing about this show. fuck you mikexmike for fighting my friends....you'll get yours

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 10,2007 5:41am
Dave Maggot said:
good show

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 10,2007 5:41am
Dave Maggot said:
good show

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Apr 10,2007 10:00am
baha, 4 years later and still a good read.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Apr 10,2007 10:16am

how the times change, haha

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Apr 10,2007 11:26am
bloodykisses said:
my two favorite things...
fashion and fighting

uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh

haha i bet nobody knows where that's from

MC Hammer, son

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Gutted Voltaic Kreig
[default homepage] [print][3:20:15am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.06823 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]