New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ok so anyone need someone to make design an album cover/layout/logo/website for them? by thegreatspaldino on Apr 5,2003 5:26am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Apr 5,2003 5:26am edited Apr 5,2003 5:30am
yeah... since i want to do some more graphics work and whatnot i have decided that i will do work for people (for a tiny fee of course) but i guarantee quality. i dont draw but i do more of a picture manipulation, technical art style much like the Control Denied, latest Novembers Doom, latest Bloodbath, Red Chord, Dillinger Escape Plan albums and so on. i also get to wrok fast and put 110% into each work. i have made the dysentery logo and the bg on the new dysentery site plus i do all sorts of web banners, wallpapers, buddy icons, animated .gif, 2D video game sprite work and all sorts of shit. if anyone is interested you can IM me on AIM or email me and we can negotiate stuff. http://dysentery.cjb.net (i drew the logo on the front page but i did not make THAT particular instance of it)

p.s. by a tiny fee i mean like 20-50 bucks... hell you can even buy me a shirt offline and have it sent to my house or something. heh.

AIM: ScaldinSpaldin
email: Spalding138@yahoo.com

EDIT: damn pop up ads ruined my thread title... it should read "ok so anyone need someone to make designs for an album..." god damn newgrounds.com

toggletoggle post by tedonegoodfuck  at Apr 7,2003 7:52pm
i know im a fucking bastard but im gonna offer the same deal to bands for free. (competition's a bitch)...i go to school for graphic design and if there are any serious queries i'd be glad to have the work just for my portfolio. email sundripped_devil@hotmail.com
the only thing is that i cannot offer reproduction, i will design everything however you want me to (but some creative control gives me a boner)... i can give you the information on a zip disc or a cdr, and you go to kinkos or wherever and have it printed up as much as you need. rock.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Apr 8,2003 8:17am
damn you! nah... its ok... i was bored and i figured that i could use s ome more band shirts lol

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 8,2003 9:17am
hah, you got beat by a lower bidder.
how bout this, I'll charge $10,000 per single sheet to do CD artwork.
there, now you are the middle bidder and I am the insanely over price coporate dickweed.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Apr 8,2003 1:44pm
i plan on doing some graphic design courses soon as well as some sound recording classes in the near future...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 8,2003 2:06pm
talk to rustedangel, babysbreath, or um... ratt_mowe.
I believe the all did/do/will go to AI.
maybe they can give you some ideas on what to do

toggletoggle post by tedonegoodfuck  at Apr 8,2003 7:34pm
AI sucks the shit off my dick.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 9,2003 10:39am
i went to the Art Institute, but for music business and a tad bit of recording

notcommon records will be offering recordings for bands cheap soon

prices will be made public soon, most recordings will be done by Phil, my partner, formerly from Cruelty Divine/Legacy

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][8:23:53pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01067 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]