New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> what do you think of this for October 23rd? by the_taste_of_cigarettes on Sep 8,2004 7:32pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 8,2004 7:32pm
Goratory CD Release Extravaganza

Goratory
The Taste Of Silver
Raising Kubrick
Shaniqua & The Skullfuckers
+ 2 TBA

@ Some Basement in MA or NH
all ages - $5-6

we make one of the TBA an additional headliner to pack people in? I was gonna get this AWESOME band for October 23rd but the booking guy likes to eat male wiener so it didn't pan out. But we could try and make this happen. The proposed line-up is picking up some pieces left over from what I was planning for the 23rd anyway.

feel free to say no. just thinking of ideas.

toggletoggle post by theauburnsystem at Sep 8,2004 7:44pm
i say put the auburn system on it...yeah

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 8,2004 7:48pm
we should do a show together, mr auburn system guy.

send me an email thetasteofsilver@yahoo.com

do you have mp3s?

toggletoggle post by fudgies  at Sep 9,2004 12:34am
sounds like a lovely lineup if i do say so myself

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 9,2004 12:36am
i love that your username is "fudgies"

it's so...happy

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 9,2004 12:39am
Ascendancy vs. Gortory, endurance set.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 9,2004 12:42am
OOOOOOOHHHHH ascendancy on this bill?!?! Hmmm rubs chin winks...

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 9,2004 12:46am edited Sep 9,2004 12:47am
my only qualm is I wanted to introduce some new bands to the mix...bring out some faces and names we haven't seen in a little while.

But the fact that Ascendancy would battle Goratory at their CD release party, with tons of frothy beverage, sounds INSANE. You guys should make fun of each other and then wear gauntlets.

We should put you guys on and find one more headliner that's spicey and new to the mix. And could bring like 500 billion people, too.

and at the very least someone who Goratory wants specifically...after all it IS THEIR CD Release party, and here i am making all these suggestions (punches self)

toggletoggle post by fudgies  at Sep 9,2004 12:50am
could always throw in a little faith in chaos action too........

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 9,2004 12:52am
yeah they should definatley be picking and choosing on this one.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 9,2004 12:52am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:

and at the very least someone who Goratory wants specifically...after all it IS THEIR CD Release party

heh, yup! ^^

I've been trying to think of a way for them to do their cd release party since I got a copy in may...Once someone hear's 'party', it's a turn off.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 9,2004 12:54am edited Sep 9,2004 12:56am
yeah fuck me, this needs to be redone on THEIR terms damn it.

Forget this thread, Although I think this line-up would be sick as a dolphin and we need a show (with RK and one of the Shaniqua Projects) for that day and I'll be DAMNED if i'm gonna compete with a Goratory CD Release "thing" (didn't say party).

In fact, i'd rather just be part of it, you know?

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Sep 9,2004 1:00am
well having RK and Shaniqua on a show and Goratory on another show wouldn't really compete as much as the 8th is going to compete with Anoxia and Teratism on another show the same night...

at least rk and shaniqua are different styles. lol.

toggletoggle post by black metal guy with white make-up and very tigh... idiot ... at Sep 9,2004 4:13pm
This show will happen for I have used my satanic powers to unleash us a mighty demon!!!!!!!!!(mother heard yelling in backround),"Get off of that computer, Cornelius!!" But mom this is a Dungeons and Dragons site I swear!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by blue  at Sep 9,2004 4:21pm
dude, nick we will so do this show in a fucking heartbeat. ascendancy should definetly be on it as well.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 9,2004 4:22pm
it sounds like such a sick show, and plus I really want to make it happen.

Goratory - email me and let me know if you like this for a line-up, who you want on YOUR CD release show, and what basements you've been bugging so I know which ones to try myself. thetasteofsilver@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by ieatpeople4god nli at Sep 10,2004 1:14am
basement or barn shows can rock. over the labor day weekend there was a DTE party (DTE= driving to endanger- a group of people who trick bike and all that shit on highways or wherever.) with tons of mini bikes, dirt bikes and motorcycles and any other motored/wheeled vehicles. at the peak ther was around 4-5 hundred people there. well, it was all kids i know from around town and such. at night the_network and cannae played in a barn/garage in the back. it was fucking insane. a day of booze and adreneline equals a crazy hometown party show. this was a show reminiscent of "the day" as in "back in the day". i had fun and saw the people i hadn't seen in forever. someone should post the video on some website somewhere. ---------------well any ways a ripping basement/barn show would be cool, and if goratory wants to battle ascendancy more power to em. and it should be a party as well as a show if thats how things are with those dudes. shaniqua is ready to rock and party so if there's room we'd love to come down.

nick.- shaniqua is the project . but see us play friday sept. 10th at the summit cafe derry as "faith in chaos" and "jack van impe presents" the bands we did the vulcan mind meld with to form shaniqua and the skull fuckers. (form like voltron!)

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 10,2004 1:21am
you guys are like Bruce Campbell saying Evil Dead was just to boost his career.

Face it, you are now "The Shaniqua Dudes" and we love you for it

write us email here and there, maxxy!!!!! nice to hear from you

toggletoggle post by ieat people4god at Sep 10,2004 1:29am
i haven't been near a computer in a while. i was going to slip you some e-mail coming up.

"slip me some email" - the freerads off of the song "400ghz of passion"
did i ever give you a freerads disc?

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Sep 10,2004 1:35am
yes I think I accidentally ripped one of your songs off when i cut the MTR CD....do you have a song on that that goes "Dance with me! We are dancing! Do you want to dance with me? We shall be dancing!" ?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][8:52:42am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.01198 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]