New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I finally found my candidate by Joe/NotCommon on Sep 7,2004 8:48am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 7,2004 8:48am

I know alot of people don't take him seriously because they have been brainwashed by the 2 party supporting media that has labeled him a crackpot, but thats the furthest thing from the truth.

I realize Bush is going to win, and thats okay with me because Kerry is such a moron, but I wish we had 5 strong parties like Germany in the early 1930s before Hitler took over. Buchanan is a hero for the American people and risked his own political career by sticking with what his gut told him and adheering to truth instead of flimsy party politics. Fuck you.

toggletoggle post by christraper at Sep 7,2004 9:27am
im voting for Dio

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Sep 7,2004 9:39am
I was going to vote for Dwyer, but he isn't 35 yet. I just found out Buchanan isn't running, but reading some of his articles has turned me against some of the foreign policies of the libertarian party I use to support (though their foreign policies are much better then the blunders of the democrats and republicans).

Nader is running in the reform party, which Buchanan did last election. I was reading about Nader's positions and they are very similiar to Buchanan, thank god he alienated himself from the crazy green party. I might vote Nader.

toggletoggle post by George   at Sep 7,2004 9:51am
i'm either voting for nader or not voting at all.
we live in massachusettes, kerry is going to win here regardless of how you vote. i'm not going to vote for kerry, this isn't a swing state, and kerry is fucking retarted.
it doesn't matter if bush or kerry wins, we'll still be pulling the same garbage regardless, just kerry wont be so up front about it, which in a way is almost worse.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Sep 7,2004 3:07pm
''i'm either voting for nader or not voting at all.''

voting for nader is pretty much not voting at all. he has absolutely no chance to win. that may not be fair, and you may not like it, but if you don't run as a republican or democrat you have almost no chance to win a US election.

im a democrat and am def. voting for kerry. but i tell you what, if john mccain runs in 2008 i'll vote for him

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 7,2004 4:02pm
i like the dio idea. massachusetts is definitely a swing state for dio.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 7,2004 5:04pm
im voting for joe notcommon even tho he is only 23.
I like his veiws on gays and how they should burn. LOL

toggletoggle post by Devin  at Sep 7,2004 5:41pm
christraper said:
im voting for Dio

Hey, me too!

toggletoggle post by MarkKevorkian  at Sep 7,2004 5:50pm
I like Buchanan, I voted for him as a write in in the last election

toggletoggle post by Jellyfish at Sep 7,2004 11:20pm
tbone_r said:
but i tell you what, if john mccain runs in 2008 i'll vote for him

dude, you are so right about that. McCain would make an excellent president.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][5:49:00am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01042 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]