Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> gay board by dyingmuse on Sep 1,2004 12:59am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Sep 1,2004 12:59am
i just found the gayest fucking board around.....its a i'm true and you are not like the black metal thing in the 90's for doom bands

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Sep 1,2004 1:05am
so.........................................post it.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 1,2004 1:05am
ahh the whole, who's more evil fight?
Im from sweden and I ate my drummers face, then my guitarist ate my neck.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Sep 1,2004 1:19am
i'm the truest of them all so dark and grim OOoOoOooOOooooOOOoOOOOoOoo

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Sep 1,2004 1:20am
i eat babies
as in my own
yes i spawn them my self

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Sep 1,2004 1:26am

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Sep 1,2004 1:37am
ha ha hasomeone just posted

"death to false ne0-classical d00m/death metal with vi0lins and female v0cals."

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 1,2004 1:48am
jeez, what a dork. fuck him, he says that now but wait till he meets you and starts suckin yer dick.

Hes prolly just anti talent.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Sep 1,2004 8:24am

shroud of bereavement singer/guitarist

Group: Regular
Post Average: 2.83

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am indebted to doom metal.com this place is awesome and i have met some cool people here and had a lot of awesome hook ups and promotion from this site, and i want to first say thanks. i concider you all my brothers and sisters! doom on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i recently went to hellride music forum, at first i thought it was a cool doom site,i was talking with cool people and everyone was warning me about how because i played doom/death metal that i wasnt "true" enough, then all of a sudden i got blasted by a few "true" people who had nothing good to say about doom doom metal.com or anything that wasnt reverend bizzaro. man i was so pissed! so i just wanted to share this with everyone!

this is what they posted to start with, im cutting and pasting so this will take a moment

Originally Posted by ISEN TORR
I just had a big shit that stank horrible. It reminded me of ESOTERIC and all the faggots on Doom metal.com. What do you say to that Peter my good man?

Dyingmuse: I won't bother to explain this doom-metal.com shit. Maybe someone else will. I listen to all kind of music too and I also PLAY all kinds of music. And I can be friends (or enemies) with people from what ever genre. When it comes to my Doom puritanism it is something I want to achieve with my own work. It is true that I don't like what ever music called Doom Metal, but in the end I just don't care. Right now I am too tired to have any fire inside of me for any stupid fights.

And the scene where I am in is really sticking together. We have a strong thing going on.
_
"
Today, 07:02 AM #54
Stranded Whale of DOOM

Posts: 167 blah. hmmh. i'm no expert, but i guess a scene is a bunch of people with similar views on things. and yeah, there's one where albert is one of the most active people. and i think the last thing one should do is judge it from the outside without knowing what they are actually talking about.

if you wanna be part of a musical scene, i suggest you go to live shows and enjoy them, instead of bugging people you probably don't know.

thanks
_
" Today, 07:40 AM #56
dyingmuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel
The scene is the True Doom scene that you little arse bandits keep on complaining about, and it\'s not "trad doom", you over at D-M.com are so full of shit, you live in your own little world and have no real respect for the history of heavy metal. Ha, I even read some topic there were people were shying away from "labelling" themselves as metalheads, on doom-METAL(??).com!!

Another thing is that "dxxxx-doom" isn\'t even real because it has nothing to do with Doom, your signature pretty much sums up what is wrong; "a last goodbye with tears I cry(boo hoo)in cold september\'s dawn(brrrr)" alone beside her" you fucking joke!

So many people complain that bands like Saint Vitus are too weak for them, it\'s your minds that are too weak to comprehend their greatness, fuck off.

post by Dyingmuse

if you had any idea what the fuck my sig meant, i would leave you a "real"
response, but apperantly you are just way too much of a scenster to comprehend. try not being so fucking pretentious, for christ's sake.
its retards like you that drag down the scene and keep music from progressing. and as for doom mother fucker, i have been into doom before you were in your daddys balls. so dont even try to tell me what the fuck doom is!
you must first learn to play your instrument before even attempting to judge my music, or any music for that part. are you trying to impress someone with your "real" statement? you are fucking retarded .....and by the way go fuck
yourself!!!!!!
and to whale, i was being sarcastic! i was just trying to point out that with this im true and you arent, you seem to lose the integridy of the scene,
people get sick of the whole im more necro than you my corpse paint is more evil than yours my recording is more poorly produced than yours, my dick is bigger than yours, i only play 3 chords so im truer than you....its all just self destructive, tiresome, pretentious, bullshit! get off your fucking high horses and look around
_
"a last goodbye with tears i cry in cold septembers dawn" alone beside her-www.shroud-of-bereavement.com

dyingmuse
View Public Profile
Send a private message to dyingmuse
Send email to dyingmuse
Visit dyingmuse's homepage!
Find More Posts by dyingmuse
Add dyingmuse to Your Buddy List

Today, 07:55 AM #2
dyingmuse

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2004 8:25am
I don't know.. thy might have hit the nail on the head with this one
"Shroud of Bereavement is gay beyond belief"
dan, you have been eyeing me a bit lately...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Sep 1,2004 8:28am
not as much as blue

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 1,2004 8:36am
it's a little different.
with blue I'm all
STOP TRYING TO TOUCH MY NIPPLES!

with danimal it's more like
STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

toggletoggle post by blue nli at Sep 1,2004 8:50am
succubus said:
not as much as blue

touche.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Sep 1,2004 5:39pm
i loooooove the rev he's thoooo thexy!!!!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 1,2004 7:11pm
'pure' HAHAHAHAHa....
how can u be 'pure' doom, when your 18 livin at home eatin hot pockets that yo mama made you?
these kids are stupid, dont even waste your typing time on them.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][10:36:58am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01303 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]