New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2004-09-06 02:43:11
the heuristic: since black tie dropped off, they jumped on at the last minute, using other people's equipment, they swung their instruments around. they talked a bunch about their tour and how they got hit by the full wrath of mother nature in florida (twice!). oh and the shirts! holy cow. I want one. they have embroided lettering which is super bad. it's just like the stickers if you've seen them.

as long as were all living were all dying: definitly a alawalwal crowd in effect tonight. jonah put on this show (like so many other shows in the area that are awesome). he seemed a bit out of sorts with his drums. they set seemed really short. though if you want short.. listen to those new songs! so short. they ended with their bling, burn alston... burn...

anodyne: if you haven't seen these guys yet, you are missing out on a lot. it's doomy, punky, and just plan bad-ass. they own the room when come on. a lot of times, it seems that people are speechless seeing them. at some point, I would love to see these guys play with conifer, ocean, and today is the day. that would be the show. I would love to have the singer of bongzilla do a guest back up on one of their tracks. I think his scream in the back of anodyne would own (like jacob convege behind dirty rob in ramallah).

ed gein: wow... they got their van broken into AGAIN! WTF!?! time for them to get a gaurd dog.. or alarm system.. or something that protects that thing... I mean, they say they got robbed (once stealing the whole van/trailer) 5 times in the passed year! anyhow, they played a short, but good thread. I think the drummer messed up on one of the last songs, but I was a little too busy snapping away. their new songs (for a release on BMA) sound good, but I think they do less of the "three vocal layers" on the new tracks. it's pretty bad ass when they are all screaming at the same time.
[default homepage] [print][11:24:52pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01064 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]