New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by grandmotherweb at 2020-03-26 21:18:25
a bit of light reading

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/survivor-stories/story-of-survivor-of-multi-generational-cult/

'All of my relatives on both sides are members of the cult which is named “the people” or “sha-zee”, in the language of the people.

I left the people and my role as the Red Sorcerer in 1993 after my DID became very apparent to me and others. I could barely function and personality switching was rampant and those were very terrifying times. After forty-three years in the cult I finally said “NO” to certain demands and didn’t care if I lived or died due to that choice. [...]

The “people” begin conditioning their children at the age of three and the primary dissociative links are created in the next two years. It must be done during this time as the children don’t know the difference between illusion and reality. [...]

Primary meeting times within the “people” were/are the equinoxes, solstices, moon cycles, planting, harvest and almost all members are agrarians. Ranchers, farmers, farm equipment dealers, veterinarians, forest managers, ect, are interspersed throughout society. When an organization wishes to be secretive, where better than in the middle of thousands of acres of privately owned land, government lands, etc. [...]

The “people’s” roots lie in western/northern Europe. I am of the 61st generation of the people with each generation being twenty-seven years in length. My mother adamantly told me I was the first sorcerer to leave the people, but I’m certain that is just another of the people’s lies.'

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/survivor-stories/story-of-survivor-of-multi-generational-cult-part-two/

'I tend to write a lot about proctor personalities since they are the most important part of a person’s personality system, as created by the people, for the people and for the welfare of the core personality. My own proctors were nearly non-integratable as they were constantly concerned about my welfare. I believed that they believed they were the only ones who could protect me from the people and the world at large. Mostly I hoped they would protect me from the memories, which I later learned were all my own. However, the truth that came out after ten years was that I believed I couldn’t live without them. They were the only thing remotely human that I had ever loved or had ever loved me, although they said that was ambiguous at best with all of the abuse. [...]

When I speak of the conditioning of children to force them to believe virtually anything an evil person or persons wants as being simple, it is in theory. Pet a dog and it will be your friend, pull its hair and it will run from you. It’s that simple in theory. As the people condition their members from a very young age and continue it in many forms throughout the member’s life, it is used to protect the secrecy of the group. True, it is used to create modifications in behavior, but the primary goal is to protect each enclave from outside interference. You don’t remain a secret organization of people for over 1,600 years without using extreme measures.'
[default homepage] [print][2:45:40pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00724 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]