New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by dyingmuse at 2004-08-10 18:48:43
man thanxs for all the compliments, i still think i was a bit drunk to be up there but fuck it. we will be better on the other 40 shows we have this week.

as for all the bands and let me say the sound guy kinda fagged us all out in the mix

dissector, i didnt really get to see their whole set because we were all loading in and saying hellos. i waish i didnt get lost..lol
anyhow good old school death/thrash. good to see guys this young sound so good!! good job guys \m/

bane of existance damn guys fucking brootal!!!! and dead nutts accurate
sick sick shit guys. it was cool to finally see you!

hand choke neck i was full-on jamming away with the hardcore guy up front. you guys are so sick! i could definitely hear the no bass thing, but you still mauled over everyone in the club!!!
hails to hcn

us, well we need that 2nd guitarist. and i did have a bit too much to drink. man that drive home sucked. and it sucked more today with a full on hangover being dehidrated in the hot as fuck sun for 9 hours sucks!!!

thanks to everyone that made it out last night and thanks to the bands for sticking around for our set. that is how the scene stays alive. everyone supporting each other. and im there!!!!!

\m/
AGOOD TIME FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[default homepage] [print][4:36:49am May 27,2024
load time 0.00679 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]