New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Where do Hermaphradites fall at 2019-04-22 16:06:53
With all that gibberish mentioned above out of the way, the real and only question is this.

A person born with both reproductive organs is really the only true type of human that can unequivocally question their sexuality.

Anything else is purely based off decisions they are making as they become aware of how society and culture is. Claiming your "spirit" is female but your body is male is on the same level as saying God is real or Satan is a real thing, both ideas are not reality based. Same goes for any other formally organized "religion" that idolizes a being or entity that you can't physically see or...I mean come on, one that you can't actually feel or anything else.

Demons are not real, good nature is not real, bad thoughts are not real. Nothing is, the only thing that is what you see in front of your face or for blind people what they hear or see...if they can't hear IDC fuck them.

I'm all for people prentending. But if you were not born with overies you are not a female species of the human race, if you were not born with a prostate and testicals then you are not a male. Anything outside of that is purely for fun. You are allowed to have fun, just remember when you peel away the layers you are really what you were when you starting crying being unaccepted in that "gender" all your life making you think, hey let's switch it up because I can.

Sorry you are on the same fence as bible, kuron, blue multi-armed, flying dragons, goat men with horns and anything else that is obviously not part of reality.

Multi-verses do not exist you are living right now, never lived before when you die, there is no spirit no soul, nothing transcends, it ends. If you thought otherwise, any living or growing "thing" in the world would be giving the same rights as anything else, the right to exist forever? Fuck you, you get 50-80 solid years and thats it. Fuck off.
[default homepage] [print][5:31:07am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01118 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]