New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by XY at 2019-04-19 16:23:08
This is what they want? Can I see some evidence of their cries for this? You sound like a deluded child. Do some growing up. You make a ton of shit up, it seems. Please spend your time more wisely and stop the constant attention grabbing. Blaming random people that don't agree with you of wanting to murder trans people, or incarcerate them is disturbing. Trans people just need help, not anything more. You've taken things to a whole new level with your constant finger pointing, telling people to kill themselves. I'm surprised that the police haven't come to have you committed. Stop being a child. Grow up. Stop calling anyone that doesn't agree with you a Nazi. You are not omnipotent, nor are you a decent example for any person to follow. Get a life, you don't run the metal scene and rarely, if ever even go to a show. You attempt to use this forum as your soapbox, but it appears that everyone just makes fun of you. As was stated earlier, GROW UP.
[default homepage] [print][1:51:46pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.00863 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]