New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Bors Lundgar at 2019-01-03 08:28:47
I read this news article but it is very difficult to follow. I can't imagine that Americans outside of the psychiatry studies have the time to worry about such things. It sounds as if all of the people involved in this have some sort of serious mental issues? Police being called is no laughing matter where I live. It sounds as if the mental asylum has burned down and everyone has escaped. Such things in my country would have these people locked away as insane. This reporter who made this article, she writes as if she is a part of this? If that is so, then she is one of the insane? I like your articles here but they are very weird for normal people. We have a news story here that is very big for us. You Americans have much time to worry about very small things. I must go to my work now but will leave this news story for all to see.

http://www.norwaynews.com/norway-looks-to-...e-status-send-them-back-to-somalia/

[default homepage] [print][10:00:46am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.02314 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]