New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by nobody cares at 2018-12-24 15:23:15
uggghhhhh.....you tire us all with this nonsense. Seriously....and I mean it from the bottom of my heart...NOBODY CARES. I am not affiliated with any fag satanist groups or any other group for that matter. I come here to read funny shit and see shit about metal, which is why the forum was started to begin with. Your incessant bitching about shit that nobody cares about is sincerely annoying. Your posts are nonsensical in nature, don't apply to anyone here, and are generally quite boring. Move on with your life, grow and age as a person. You have become a laughing stock here, as you can see the trolls constantly making fun of you. Wake up, get a job, forget this childish bullshit, enjoy the fact that you have some fucked up disorder that nobody else in the world has ever complained about, and try being a social justice warrior somewhere else. Should any employer ever see these posts, you would likely NEVER get a job anywhere, to include Dunkin Donuts. You will remain a slave to the system forever, as you have essentially made yourself unemployable. Now quit this crybaby nonsense, get a job, fight your demons whatever they may be, and move on with your life. Elvis has now left the building.
[default homepage] [print][9:22:26am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01105 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]