New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by fake name at 2017-05-15 03:02:30
grandmotherweb- going by what I know of Rick, I'm sure he'd be pretty disappointed with you, your language, and ridiculously racist conjecture about this guy Malone and his community. While I definitely agree there's something very off and offensive about the way his family went on about his positive qualities and didn't seem to really respect the experience of Rick's loved ones (at least in what the media presented to us), taking things from his Twitter which were written 2 years ago and coming to all sorts of heinous conclusions about him is messed up. Nothing in his twitter is that different from lots of people his age- plenty of people get "medicated." Smoking pot is getting "medicated." Malone sucks for leaving the scene and then waiting till they realized the police had a serious case against him to turn himself in. I don't doubt that he was under the influence- that conveniently cannot be proven so much now that he waited so long to come forward. I understand the outrage (and feel it too) , but Rick would probably have had compassion for the kid in some way despite his wrongs, pointing out that he was scared, and being scared made him stupid. And he sure as hell wouldn't be spewing hate against a whole community of people.
[default homepage] [print][6:02:37am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.00985 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]