New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2004-08-02 13:26:52
it was hot as schweaty balls in there.

ligeia: they opened up. I've only seen this band once before and I'm glad I got to again. I think they only played 4 songs. one of the guitarists had issues with his chord breaking off in his guitar or something. they played 1/2 a song with only one guitar and then one of the guys form beloved lent a guitar to the cause. I seem to always miss their fat cat's shows so I hope they get out more often to other venues.

glass casket: the vocals were a lot deeper than I remember it on the cd. the new song they played sounded good too. it's funny cause their cd is a metalcore cd, but live they lean more towards ion dissonace sound, but still with some metalcore interludes where the guitarists slow down and everyone raises their lighters.

walls of jericho: damn, I'm so glad that they got added to this bill. they have been doing tour dates with fear factory lately and didn't seen too thrilled about it. it was the singer's birthday by the way. it seemed like 80% of the audience was there just cause woj was on the bill. people rolled all over the stage, head walked, etc... even when the singer tells the audience to destroy each other, the show is amazingly positive and has such a fun engery. they are on their way to canada now.. I hope they get in.

beloved: sorry jay, they still aren't "amazing". the set was really good and kids stagedove even during the clean parts. I thought it was funny that the whole front area was just playing sing along with the singer. It's cool that their drummer sings the screamy vocals. I think the lead singer's movements look a bit like a muppet sometimes. it makes me laugh.

between the buried and me: while snapping pictures, the drummer politely told me that I was blinding him. oopies. their set was awesome. it's basically the same songs they have been playing lately from the new cd. last time I saw them on that stage, they played aspirations.. I wish they would toss that one out again live. I know the singer changed his vocal-styles and they lost a few members, but it would be cool to hear that song again live. I took a ton of shots of the right guitar player.. looks like an ibenez comercial.
[default homepage] [print][11:22:54am May 12,2024
load time 0.01082 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]