New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by grandmotherweb at 2017-04-04 23:06:46
http://nypost.com/2014/11/05/gigi-jordan-c...slaughter-in-death-of-autistic-son/

"After years of trying to cure Jude of the devastating illness that had robbed him of his speech, subjecting him to numerous experimental procedures,
she realized he would never get better and decided to kill him, Bogdanos said. [...]

On the stand, Jordan insisted that she and Jude exchanged thousands of BlackBerry notes —
although Jude couldn’t write or speak, according to one of his teachers.

In the notes, Jude claimed he had been abused by 20 family and friends — some involved in a satanic cult — and used remarkably sophisticated language to describe it.
“I want to aggressively punish God,” the then-6-year-old wrote, according to Jordan.

It was more likely that Jordan, who held Jude’s arm when he typed, was actually the one who wrote most of the messages, Bogdanos told jurors."

that doesn't sound anything like, "the therapist drove me to it!"

http://nypost.com/2014/10/17/gigis-son-had...oped-multiple-personalities-shrink/

"Trauma therapist Carol Crow diagnosed Jude Mirra, then 7, with dissociative identity disorder, a condition he had developed to cope with the abuse he endured at the hands of his ­biological father, she said.

“There were three separate individuals communicating by name with me,” she testified. “He was clearly changing from one part to another. He used names for these parts. There was ‘Killer,’ the angry part. ‘Eiken,’
that was the child-like personality, and there was Jude.”

The Florida-based shrink told jurors that Jude, 8 when he died, typed out messages to her on a BlackBerry while his mother held his arm — although prosecutors contend the boy couldn’t read or write.

“He’d introduce which personality was talking when he was typing,” Crow explained on the stand before Justice Charles Solomon in Manhattan Supreme Court.

“There’d be a conversation where ‘Killer’ said, ‘I’m crazy now, he made me nuts.’ And ‘Eiken’ chimes in and says, ‘I’m going to kill him one day.’ That was pretty typical with him.” "
[default homepage] [print][6:12:55pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00693 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]