New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by xmikex at 2003-03-04 02:40:56
in honor of these dweebs i'll be dressing up as hitler and punching myself in the dick as my OWN political statement about white supremacist politics. anybody with a racist handout for me is eating it. any white power fruit that does anything stupid to get the show shut down is getting stabbed. any dork with a swastika on him is getting DDT'ed.

On the one hand, it's not like this should even deserve the dignity of a response...i mean it's being put together by the "Northeast True Metal Alliance" who are a bunch of total ass clowns and everything they do turns to shit much like their lives. so this bullshit most likely won't even happen. but on the other hand, metal/hardcore gets a bad enough rap as it is. the LAST thing we need is to be branded with this racism buisness.

thats right, I said WE. If you've ever gave a shit about anything called a scene, or you just appreciate going to show, WE, as a whole need to make it loud and clear that WE don't want anything to do with this idiocy. If there was ever a time for unity or whatever it is everyone has been talking about all along, then this is the time. Because if this shit gets out of hand then that means WE get stuck with this association to white supremacy groups, and consequently that means WE don't get to have shows.

Think about it, ask anyone who's in a band, sets up shows, or does anything "scene" related, they'll tell you that there's a whole lot of opposition to it already. It's so incredibly hard to get shows booked and organized. If WE get slapped with an association to white supremacy then it's only gonna make everything 100x more difficult. And then WE can't have shows because some faggots that I don't even know decided to turn OUR show into their own closet homosexual forum. NO FUCKING WAY.

NAZI'S OUT
[default homepage] [print][12:58:41am May 11,2024
load time 0.01576 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]