New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Hoser_NLI at 2016-12-12 08:40:09
susurrate said[orig][quote]
old news but this fucking case..... ugh. this is the lowest of the low, scum of the earth. absolute living breathing pieces of human shit. if you don't already know about this one or need a refresher, read it. in all truth, i couldn't care less about the racial disparity and the way that this case invigorated a bunch of white people on the internet to get all mad and type stupid shit they'd never say in person, but i understand the rage. i've never seen another case where i've been filled with so much anger based upon the depravity versus the attempted gain from the crime. what was it for? oh yeah, just some money. or wait, never mind. just an SUV. or wait, "never mind. we got spooked cause we're a bunch of fucking pussies so we don't even care about the SUV now. we're too scared of jail". they got nothing of tangible value.

i was just thinking awhile ago about the death penalty and so forth. was always undecided. still am. but there should be certain standards in place for execution of criminals who beyond any reasonable shadow of a doubt in the eyes of the court and the people are guilty, based upon true irrefutable evidence. standards that would implement a rigorous plan of bodily and mental torture. maybe some bleach down the throat too. i'm sure that girl loved that. fuck. /end rant.

http://archive.knoxnews.com/news/local/hor...-street-ep-358243140-355833211.html

I hope these fuckbags burn in hell. Hopefully someone does the same to their family.
[default homepage] [print][8:19:25am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.00729 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]