New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by susurrate at 2016-07-23 15:52:21
oh man. so i was probably 20. drove my girlfriend home to her house which was located alongside a patch of woods that was bridged between a local mountain range and a very rural area. behind her house was a patch of woods that led to one of those big fields with radio antennas and beyond that, a few suburban houses, leading to more woods that goes on for a long while. we pull into her dirt driveway in my truck and are talking for a minute, saying our goodbyes and what-have-you, all the while my headlights are pointed straight toward the woods (and closer to us- the end of her driveway where there are trash receptacles). to our left was a small patch of woods with a mountain stream that flows downward toward the back of the property, and a house beyond that stream to the left on a different plot. we are just talking and kinda looking straight ahead cause i felt like going home and wanted to end the night and in the blink of an eye, something tall (that was more than likely taller than my '98 dodge ram sport that had a 3" lift on it) passed from right to left, from where the trash cans were located, toward the stream. and i mean fast. like, 2 seconds from when we saw it to where it was out of view. (remember, it's pitch black out- i'd estimate 11pm). i'd think it took maybe 2 steps in our view before it entered and exited our view from the headlights. but the kicker is- we both saw an upright bi-pedal creature hauling ASS. i'd estimate 7 to 8 feet tall considering where the roof of my truck was, but it was awhile ago. all i can tell was it looked far too natural and mangey to be a suit, and it's not a spot where people hunt whatsoever.

funniest part was i basically told her to get in the house, she jumped out of the truck, dropped her samsung phone on the way out trying to run, and dropped the phone beneath the truck. hate to sound like a dick (but i was 20) and i offered no help whatsoever. i was not moving from my seat. she grabbed the phone and got inside safely. the door was probably 40 feet away.

to this day, with all honesty, i've never been so scared. i wasn't moving a muscle. i threw it in reverse and got out of dodge as fast as i could as soon as i saw she made it inside. i also have a UFO story, but that's for another time.

that chick ended up being a mental case as we progressed in our relationship and i dumped her after 3 years. best choice i ever made so far in life. but even though she sucks, she's still my corroborating witness. i reported it to a cryptozoology group about 6 months later.
[default homepage] [print][2:36:20pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.00743 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]