New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_taste_of_cigarettes at 2004-07-26 12:44:32
the stuff on that NJ Scene site is pretty funny, though

they usually have funny shit on there anyway, but stuff about setting up a paypal account for the victims is a little chuckle-worthy.

still, I have to agree with ANYBODY that says what the fuck was keith thinking?? I even know that BL13RE is gonna start trouble. THAT'S THEIR SHTICK. That's like booking Iron Maiden and going "God, please, whatever they do don't do solos or hit falsetto, really high notes". THAT'S WHAT MAIDEN'S ABOUT.

Or also like booking an a capella band and hoping that don't sing Where In The World Is Camen Sandiego. They're going to do it!!!!

Still, violence is lame. People act like it's so novel and so great to do violent things. Violence is just something that happens, not something we should plan to happen. It's...I dunnow, a part of life but not a part of life we have to exemplify all the time. Like be honest, you don't think you could start a band that burns shit and throws shit and makes chug chug songs? We all could do that.

Strangely, though, I do like BL13's music.

But yeah blame the promoters, man, if you're going to blame anyone. They knew what they were getting into, and if they didn't, they were VERY underqualified to book a festival with dozens of bands (though the HF2K incident was a good indication of that).

I'm not into blaming people but I don't think it's BL13's fault, they were hired to do what they did...that's their thing! Like it was GG Allins thing...(I spelled that wrong, huh?)
[default homepage] [print][6:28:46am May 11,2024
load time 0.00858 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]