New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by the_reverend at 2004-07-23 00:34:22
sin of angels: slow and sludgy doom. the singer was in a band I saw at the livingroom a while ago, but I forget their name. he's only been singing for this band for a month of so.

on broken wings: they weren't slated to play, but for some reason they showed up and played. their new stuff sounds like cannae. The singer's all better and wasn't limping around like this passed winter.

the nightmare continues: how many people does it take to hold up a drumset? I was warned about the new song so I knew to look out for it. sounded excellent.

in dire need: their last show... ever.. they promise. the mic was cutting out at first, but then they fixed that and continued on with the show. It seemed that everyone was tipped off about the last appearence of TAFC cause they were all standing beside the stage. during the last song, masked men ran in and unloaded a bag of cow hearts, fish, chicken's feet, and eggs. Needless to say, this ended the show.

cannae: didn't play...

misery index: didn't play...

make that the second show in a row that is a 2 hour drive from my house and it gets shut down early... reminds me of drifters.
[default homepage] [print][11:15:27pm May 04,2024
load time 0.01074 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]