New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by KOBE_SBM at 2014-03-30 01:08:14
I very much doubt that President Bush or any of the past Presidents have ever read the Koran, or even the ENTIRE Bible for that matter. I feel that the Koran should be exposed for what it actually is: A cookbook for Oppression. How many people are aware of the fact that the very word Islam means "Submission"? This is what Islamic Fundamentalism is fighting for. Not the "evil Americans", not capitalism, but the refusal of the rest of the non-Muslim world to SUBMIT to the will of Allah. The struggle to achieve this submission is the "Jihad", or fight between good and evil. Islam being the good. It is entirely possible that the Islamic Fundamentalists will eventually succeed in creating an Islamic Empire in the Middle East if not halted. Islam is having their version of the Crusades, but it is taking place in the Nuclear Age. Western capitalism/democracy is fundamentally opposed to Islam, and thus Islam will always be in a Jihad against us. There is an angry American is every one of us who wants to shout obscenities at our attackers...
[default homepage] [print][5:26:05pm May 02,2024
load time 0.02235 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]