New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by Joe/NotCommon at 2004-07-08 09:48:00
I remember the mixed show, where only hardcore kids would show up, and not even pay any attention to the metal bands. No metal kids went to those because hardcore kids act so gay that it ruins the fun of it all.
I personally refuse to book hardcore bands and I will do my best to avoid any mixed shows someone else might book.

The 'metal scene' has only gotten stronger since those mixed shows have stopped and if those were to start happening again the metal scene would get banned from all the boston clubs just like hardcore has, because of hardcore kids doing the same gay shit at the metal shows as they do at the hardcore shows. And do not even try to argue this with me, I know for a fact that Obriens, The Chopping Block, the Middle East, Bill's Bar, the Linwood, The Skybar, Club Goodtimes, and PA's lounge will NOT book hardcore. If metal bands want to play mixed shows with lame hardcore bands who draw lame fans that won't even like the metal bands, just to help themselves get banned from Boston, then that is their perogative.
[default homepage] [print][4:16:38am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.00877 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]